Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread (88786 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by tech18: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
yetunsbay:
log out & log in den repeat
OK
Thanks,I will try it
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by tech18: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
yetunsbay:
log out & log in den repeat
not showing yet ooo

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by tech18: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
FortunateB:
Please am trying to register, but after submitting am not getting any info about successful registration, and i cant login also. Please what could be wrong
use yahoo mail
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by nanauju(f): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pls when is the deadline for printing the acknowledgement slip. Hope that one won't end today as well
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Queenjuliette(f): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
jeffsticky:

I have thesame problem too. I'm still waiting for their reply
I had to re-upload my passport, using the "update passport" option this time it went through and my acknowledgment slip has my passport on it.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by jeffsticky: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Queenjuliette:

I had to re-upload my passport, using the "update passport" option this time it went through and my acknowledgment slip has my passport on it.
Thanks for the updates. I will follow ur foot steps.
But I think this problem of missing passport is applicable to almost every one.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by nkayclement: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
jeffsticky:

Thanks for the updates. I will follow ur foot steps.
But I think this problem of missing passport is applicable to almost every one.

Not really, I guess the problem is your network provider not being strong enough to upload your pictures as fast as possible.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by SirLakes: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Benito8998:
One of the requirements states: "NYSC callup number for former corps members from 2017".

Someone should make me understand. Is it people that served before 2017 or from 2017 that are legible to participate?

This could help ..... grin

https://www.espressoenglish.net/learn-english-phrases-no-later-than-no-earlier-than/
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by nanauju(f): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
nanauju:
Pls when is the deadline for printing the acknowledgement slip. Hope that one won't end today as well

Someone help answer oo
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by nkayclement: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
nanauju:

Someone help answer oo

The slip can be printed any time so long you have account. Just login in and click on acknowledgement slip then print
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by nanauju(f): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
nkayclement:

The slip can be printed any time so long you have account. Just login in and click on acknowledgement slip then print

Thanks very much
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Esji80(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Queenjuliette:

I have done that like 10 times with different network and browsers yet my passport is not showing on my acknowledgement slip
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Drey1: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Esji80:
I have done that like 10 times with different network and browsers yet my passport is not showing on my acknowledgement slip

Then, its more than 50kb, reduce it
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by madri4u: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Don't be frightened about the passport issue. Once u are shortlisted, afix a passport on the slip and present it for accreditation for the training. Inec have reasons why was not displayed on the acknowledgement slip.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Esji80(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Drey1:

Then, its more than 50kb, reduce it
No Sir, it is less than 30kb
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by FortunateB(f): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
tech18:
use yahoo mail

Have tried using yahoo mail still same thing
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Yusufnairaland2: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
FortunateB:

Login and check if there's an error somewhere...Less than an hour to go...
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Esji80(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
FortunateB:

Ok, try this mail:..Outlook Mail. I use it for two of my friends.You will receive the confirmation link instantly. Visit outlook.live.com and click create , to create and outlook mail
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Queenjuliette(f): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
I got this mail from them. I hope it helps

Dear Applicant,
This is a follow up to the previous email sent.
For those that have not validated their applications;
1. Go to http://pres.inecnigeria.org
2. Log in with your username and password.
If you see all your information including the acknowledgment slip, you are fine. However, if you are unable to log in to the portal and you try a password reset and the system tells you your email cannot be found, kindly register again. Please note that you will not receive a confirmation email, just go straight and apply as the confirmation email is no longer required.
Thank you.
PRES Helpdesk

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by FortunateB(f): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2019
I have tried with outlook mail yet same thing, have even change from UC browser to Chrome yet same thing. Please can you help me out?

Esji80:
Ok, try this mail:..Outlook Mail. I use it for two of my friends.You will receive the confirmation link instantly. Visit outlook.live.com and click create , to create and outlook mail
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by nkayclement: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2019
FortunateB:
I have tried with outlook mail yet same thing, have even change from UC browser to Chrome yet same thing. Please can you help me out?

With the way you sound, I can imagine when you try some of these alternatives been prescribed to you, you never have faith achieving a positive result.
Change your mind set!
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Yusufnairaland2: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2019
nkayclement:

With the way you sound, I can imagine when you try some of these alternatives been prescribed to you, you never have faith achieving a positive result.
Change your mind set!
Wetin this one dy talk...Someone has a problem instead of providing possible solution, u dy yarn dust..
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Esji80(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2019
FortunateB:

Ok, just create a new outlook mail now.

Then DM me the new email you created and the position you want to apply PO, APO, etc

Student, Excorper or Staff of MDA?

thats the only info I need for the first stage. When you receive d link, you will continue on your own
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by eClaireJacy(f): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2019
����� No be small dust!
Yusufnairaland2:

Wetin this one dy talk...Someone has a problem instead of providing possible solution, u dy yarn dust..
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Yusufnairaland2: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2019
Esji80:
Ok, just create a new outlook mail now.

Then DM me the new email you created and the position you want to apply PO, APO, etc

Student, Excorper or Staff of MDA?

thats the only info I need for the first stage. When you receive d link, you will continue on your own
.Better this way
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Gbogbolet100: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2019
Abeg who can explain this?

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Uploadme(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2019
lukency:
Be positive for once.Dont downgrade yourself to second class citizen.

Lol grin grin grin

the guy has been defeated mentally undecided
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by FortunateB(f): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
nkayclement:

Change your mind set!
Not that i have a negative mindset on it, it baffles me why after using 3 different mails am still getting same result, when i know the step was not difficult, i just wonder why mine is so. Thanks all the same
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by nkayclement: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
FortunateB:

Not that i have a negative mindset on it, it baffles me why after using 3 different mails am still getting same result, when i know the step was not difficult, i just wonder why mine is so. Thanks all the same

Have you been able to apply yet? If no i can assist you just drop your number then we chat on WhatsApp.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by FortunateB(f): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
nkayclement:

Have you been able to apply yet? If no i can assist you just drop your number then we chat on WhatsApp.
I have not applied yet, i appreciate the kind gesture but i cant access my whatsApp for now cause my phone is faulty
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by linpok: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
registration deadline extended..now 25th.
with all positions available except SPO which i believe is filled up.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Princealex1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
linpok:
registration deadline extended..now 25th.
with all positions available except SPO which i believe is filled up.

I cant login, you have any idea why that is happening??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect / HARPS Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.