Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread (88692 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by saxha: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
I don't understand this thing anymore, corp members are already doing training. How come?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
saxha:
I don't understand this thing anymore, corp members are already doing training. How come?
i'm telling u. like soneone told me yesterday that they've started training in Kaduna and i thought it's a joke nt until i saw it online. i don't just get it now look like we that applied are left out.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by sapientia1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
AccessME:
i'm telling u. like soneone told me yesterday that they've started training in Kaduna and i thought it's a joke nt until i saw it online. i don't just get it now look like we that applied are left out.
I am Serving Corp member, we haven't started any training, the "training" you've been hearing is just a form of keeping us busy and giving us orientation about the whole job, giving us insights, precautions especially (mainly cos Corp members are somewhat exposed to dangers, as many are not in familiar environments) . The real training is 3 days (29th-31st, Jan) , please be rest assured you're not left out of any proceedings.

5 Likes

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by saxha: 12:56am On Jan 22, 2019
AccessME:

Well, maybe it's just Kaduna thingy, cuz I'm an ex corp member in Kaduna, and those corp members in the group page are saying things like training and all that.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by saxha: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2019
sapientia1:
I am Serving Corp member, we haven't started any training, the "training" you've been hearing is just a form of keeping us busy and giving us orientation about the whole job, giving us insights, precautions especially (mainly cos Corp members are somewhat exposed to dangers, as many are not in familiar environments) . The real training is 3 days (29th-31st, Jan) , please be rest assured you're not left out of any proceedings.

Thanks for clearing my doubt. I for fear say, all these registration na wash be that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by 10kgod(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2019
Gbogbolet100:
Abeg who can explain this?
where did you get this please?
This nah problem o. Why are they taking this ref matter seriously?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by saxha: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2019
10kgod:

where did you get this please?

This nah problem o. Why are they taking this ref matter seriously?

I guess that's for ad hoc technical staff, like RATECH and LGATECH. However, what's actually difference between this technical staff and ordinary ad hoc staff, and why the difference in the website for registration. Technical staff is using "itms.inecnigeria" while normal ad hoc staff is using "pres.inecnigeria"
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by 10kgod(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2019
saxha:

I guess that's for ad hoc technical staff, like RATECH and LGATECH. However, what's actually difference between this technical staff and ordinary ad hoc staff, and why the difference in the website for registration. Technical staff is using "itms.inecnigeria" while normal ad hoc staff is using "pres.inecnigeria"

okay.
Thanks you.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Mustack: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Have any get notification of training? Either text, call or mail
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
sapientia1:
I used the Manual way in applying for Inec adhoc staff and i filled my Local Govt of residence same with my local govt of Origin and i don't want them to post me to the local govt of residence i filled so i want to know if it my Local govt of residence i posted they will post me to
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by FortunateB(f): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
Esji80:
Ok, just create a new outlook mail now.

Then DM me the new email you created and the position you want to apply PO, APO, etc

Student, Excorper or Staff of MDA?

thats the only info I need for the first stage. When you receive d link, you will continue on your own
I am finally done with the registration, I guess the issue was from their site then. I did it just now and it went smoothly. Thanks a lot for your encouragement and concern to help. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by sapientia1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
AccessME:
I used the Manual way in applying for Inec adhoc staff and i filled my Local Govt of residence same with my local govt of Origin and i don't want them to post me to the local govt of residence i filled so i want to know if it my Local govt of residence i posted they will post me to
If selected, you'd be posted to your local government of residence. They believe that's where you live and it's easily accessible.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Esji80(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
FortunateB:

I am finally done with the registration, I guess the issue was from their site then. I did it just now and it went smoothly. Thanks a lot for your encouragement and concern to help. I appreciate.
I am happy that you are able to do it. I wish you success

You are welcome
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by blaze612(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tried registering for my sis , I didnt see her institution "AbIa state polytechnic " in the list, WHY?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by georgey007: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Na WA for Naija oh
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by georgey007: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
I'm at idia college Benin city right now. just went for the orientation of the SPO started yesterday finishing tomorrow 8am to 4pm. The training was attending by 95% lecturers

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Mustack: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
When is the training for APO
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by jeffsticky: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mustack:
I heard its 29th Jan. but I'm not sure
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Mustack: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
jeffsticky:

Alit thanks

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by nkayclement: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
jeffsticky:

Has any one in this platform been called or messaged to this effect?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Yusufnairaland2: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
nkayclement:

Has any one in this platform been called or messaged to this effect?
Nobody in the Whole Country have either received a mail or SMS...Let's keep Waiting..
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Yusufnairaland2: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mustack:
I saw it somewhere 29/01/2019.. The validity of this claim is however questionable
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Postboiswag(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mustack:

29th--31st
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by sheffy87: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

I saw it somewhere 29/01/2019..
The validity of this claim is however questionable

it is real, some one just rvd message ....!starting 29-31st!

Lagos State
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by sheffy87: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:
I saw it somewhere 29/01/2019.. The validity of this claim is however questionable
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Yusufnairaland2: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
sheffy87:

You I guess...I have not seen another other person...But let's keep waiting.. And Thanks for the Info
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Oluwagbemiga25: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
I registered this but I wasn't called and I heard they have started training on it
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Mustack: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

I saw it somewhere 29/01/2019..
The validity of this claim is however questionable
Are we to going to our respectively center of registration via invitation or not?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Mustack: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
sheffy87:

Lagos State
Did he get notification via email, text or call?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Mustack: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

You I guess...I have not seen another other person...But let's keep waiting.. And Thanks for the Info
OK.. Pls dont hesitate is anoyone got invite...
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Yusufnairaland2: 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mustack:

Are we to going to our respectively center of registration via invitation or not?
Most likely.. I don have the details yet
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Mustack: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

Most likely.. I don have the details yet
Without invitation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.