Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread (88563 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by jeffsticky: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
pls has anyone frm Kaduna receive invite training SMS from INEC
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by kadreeG7(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Has anyone received from Kwara State?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by mrking3(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gbogbolet100:
Sorry guys, only very few people will be contacted via this online stuff, i mean it very few. it will be dominated by corps members and those who get leg outside. I was even on my bed this morning when i was called if i have interest. I told the person that I've already registered before. He just laughed that i should forget the online stuff and come over grin grin grin
you're very correct. I did that of 2015 as an excorper so after the exercise, I beg to get the contact details of my SPO (Inec staff) which she obliged. I didn't register online coz I've been quite engaged at my work place. So I called that lady just this morning and was asked to send my details to her phone. I did. She then said I will get invitation shortly. See the power of connection!!!! Don't fail to connect when the need arises. Always keep in touch with those that matters in times like this.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Yusufnairaland2: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ladiva49:

Alright na, let's hook up so I will be following you bumper to bumper so you will use your thick skin to cover my thin skin grin
Lolz...Bad girl...
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by deeza4mum: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pls house, can I go with my baby to the training centre? Experienced members should pls help me out
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by jeffsticky: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
deeza4mum:
Pls house, can I go with my baby to the training centre? Experienced members should pls help me out
yes u can but I won't advice u to go with ur baby. you knw hw violent election can be in 9ja. the peanut INEC will pay u is not worth the risk.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by deeza4mum: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
jeffsticky:

yes u can but I won't advice u to go with ur baby. you knw hw violent election can be in 9ja. the peanut INEC will pay u is not worth the risk.

Thanks, I don't plan to take him to the polling centre, I am only concern abt the training being that it will done for 3 to 4 days
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Mightyify(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Has anyone who did online registration from Abuja received invitation Sms?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Tonichyke(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Has anyone in oshodi isolo local government received any notifications Pls indicate... Me I register both at the local government INEC office and online
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Ecstasy9(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Just dey observe.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by jeffsticky: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
deeza4mum:

Thanks, I don't plan to take him to the polling centre, I am only concern abt the training being that it will done for 3 to 4 days
if its for the training I don't think its going to be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Francisayo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Has Inec started inviting applicants for training?.... If yes pls a screenshot will do
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Godsoniam: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Please has any one from Ibadan southwest local government received invitation?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Ooyewalex(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dazzlinggem:
I got text invite this morning.
See the screenshot.

Please did u apply online or u collected and filled the form from their office?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Dazzlinggem(f): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
I applied at Inec office, didn't do the online stuff.

Please did u apply online or u collected and filled the form from their office?[/quote]
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by yetunsbay(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
People should always specify :

1. Your State
2. Applicatn via online or offline
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Naseerkat: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
sapientia1:
As a serving Corp member, we were told at the orientation that the training will commence on the 29th of this month and will run till 31st. That makes it 3 days.

Which orientation camp please?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Ladiva49(f): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
mrking3:
you're very correct. I did that of 2015 as an excorper so after the exercise, I beg to get the contact details of my SPO (Inec staff) which she obliged. I didn't register online coz I've been quite engaged at my work place. So I called that lady just this morning and was asked to send my details to her phone. I did. She then said I will get invitation shortly. See the power of connection!!!! Don't fail to connect when the need arises. Always keep in touch with those that matters in times like this.
Have you gotten the invite now?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Princealex1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
If you are a RATECH applicant and have received invite for training please specify
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by 10kgod(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Please fams, If one want to gatecrash. where should I go and do gate crash: Inec office, Training center or Local govt area?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by sapientia1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Naseerkat:

Which orientation camp please?
I didn't say anything about "orientation camp"
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Yusufnairaland2: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
10kgod:
Please fams, If one want to gatecrash. where should I go and do gate crash: Inec office, Training center or Local govt area?
Training center obviously with ur acknowledgement slip
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Godsoniam: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Princealex1:
If you are a RATECH applicant and have received invite for training please specify
I applied for RATECH too, but haven't received invitation yet
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by animalscientist(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
_*INEC Students Ad hoc Duties Updates*_

Just from INEC State Headquarters and been reliably informed that students postings will be out by Monday.

We expect to receive the postings on Monday which will be published in a yet to be determined location on campus.

The Commission (INEC) plans to post students to different Local Government across the state and by Monday students will know which local government they are posted.

After checking their posting, students will be instructed to proceed to the various local government posted for screening and training respectively.

Students should make sure the under listed documents are handy and ready for screening�.

▪Letter of Admission
▪Valid Students ID Card

Interested students by this notice are expected to be on standby and ready to be mobilized at short notice.

_*Important Information*_
Only Students currently in UG Students, HND II, ND II and NCE will be considered by INEC.

All just graduated students are included by INEC.

Kindly disseminate this information to all concerned students accordingly
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
animalscientist:
_*INEC Students Ad hoc Duties Updates*_

Just from INEC State Headquarters and been reliably informed that students postings will be out by Monday.

We expect to receive the postings on Monday which will be published in a yet to be determined location on campus.

The Commission (INEC) plans to post students to different Local Government across the state and by Monday students will know which local government they are posted.

After checking their posting, students will be instructed to proceed to the various local government posted for screening and training respectively.

Students should make sure the under listed documents are handy and ready for screening�.

▪Letter of Admission
▪Valid Students ID Card

Interested students by this notice are expected to be on standby and ready to be mobilized at short notice.

_*Important Information*_
Only Students currently in UG Students, HND II, ND II and NCE will be considered by INEC.

All just graduated students are included by INEC.

Kindly disseminate this information to all concerned students accordingly
What about ex corpers?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Lexfabian: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Please is it compulsory that one will be present through out the 3 days inec training
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by animalscientist(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2019
Lexfabian:
Please is it compulsory that one will be present through out the 3 days inec training
Yes
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by 10kgod(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:
Training center obviously with ur acknowledgement slip

okay. thanks
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Princealex1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Godsoniam:

I applied for RATECH too, but haven't received invitation yet

At their office or online??
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Godsoniam: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Princealex1:

At their office or online??
Online...
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Princealex1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Godsoniam:

Online...

Hmm, same here
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by uzore: 6:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Good morning house... pls someone shud share d list of recruited applicants here... thou I applied tru inec office... I didn't apply online... thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.