Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. (17994 Views)

My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting / Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning / How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by obumsway(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2019
hmmmm.... no be small thing
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by finalboss(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
First of all, i cast every spirit of depression from your life, in the name of JESUS.
secondly you need to go down in prayers and ask GOD to take away the emotional burden.
Thirdly i see that you need a miracle and before the end of February and March, you will smile again.
I see your life turning around for your good.
shes depressed, she needs help nt this. Stop this realm bullshit
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ikeepitreal(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
You still dont believe me.
Well do you know that you were once a female prophetess in the year 1960?
A powerful billionaire prophetess.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Hey, I've been terribly depressed and on the verge of suicide for the past days.
im broke and i just don't like how my life is ,and i feel dejected
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2019
kkash:
Is this for real??
Do not doubt.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by will2lead(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Keep it coming my people.
I will be back for more prophecy.
If you need a prophecy, just indicate before i return.

Remember that prophecy is not necessarily predicting future events, prophecy is preaching and teaching the word of GOD with power.

Let me then prophecy for you too, God will use you for His work till the end of your time

2 Likes

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2019
finalboss:
shes depressed, she needs help nt this. Stop this realm bullshit
The spiritual controls the physical.

1 Like

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by sparog(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2019
Fantastic grin cheesy grin

Is dis for real??

I don't believe all dis nairaland matter abeg

Convince me, tell me something cheesy
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Anaselizzy(f): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2019
DukeofNZ:
tell me my name and i will give you $2,500 within 30 minutes. provide me with your bank account here as you are writing my name. i am talk and do.
Op see this oga na.
So he can also receive a prophets reward
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2019
will2lead:

Let me then prophecy for you too, God will use you for His work till the end of your time
Amen.
In the realm of the spirit, i see you wining a contract from a French company.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by kkash: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Do not doubt.

Ok... So tell me... M
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Tell me something
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ClassicAnnybaby: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Saint u re funny ooo. grin grin grin
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Paxie55: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
ikeepitreal:

Hey, I've been terribly depressed and on the verge of suicide for the past days.
im broke and i just don't like how my life is ,and i feel dejected
Why depressed?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Paxie55: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Amen.
In the realm of the spirit, i see you wining a contract from a French company.
Since yesterday you never wan tell me eeh.
It's sekkxy angry
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2019
sparog:
Fantastic grin cheesy grin

Is dis for real??

I don't believe all dis nairaland matter abeg

Convince me, tell me something cheesy
In the realm of the spirit, i am seeing you as the owner of a very big private school.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ikeepitreal(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2019
Paxie55:
Why depressed?
I'm broke, dejected, suicidal. unhappy. life just seems tasteless now
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by sparog(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
In the realm of the spirit, i am seeing you as the owner of a very big private school.

I hear grin grin grin

But it's hard to believe you cos that's not even on my radar at all
Looks as if you're just guessing
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Paxie55: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2019
ikeepitreal:

I'm broke, dejected, suicidal. unhappy.
life just seems tasteless now
I don't want you to think of suicide cos you are broke.

What do you need the money for?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ikeepitreal(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2019
Paxie55:
I've seriously been considering slitting my wrist and bleeding out. i just need the money for a lot of things. for example, To stay alive.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2019
sparog:

I hear grin grin grin
But it's hard to believe you cos that's not even on my radar at all Looks as if you're just guessing
It is not for you to put in on your radar or not. what will be, will be.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Marcofranz(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin I've never believed in prophecies . This op is so fake.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by GOZILLA(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2019
I don't show! What is my prophesy?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by andresia(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2019
This is interesting. What source do you get your prophecy from?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Paxie55: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2019
ikeepitreal:

I've seriously been considering slitting my wrist and bleeding out.
i just need the money for a lot of things.
for example, To stay alive.
That's not enough reason.
I need a concrete reason, but if this what you have, I'm sorry it's not convincing enough.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Paxie55:

Since yesterday you never wan tell me eeh.
It's sekkxy angry
Oh!!!! dear seksy.
I know yours is powerful and this is why it took me time to tell you.

In the realm of the spirit, i am seeing you getting into politics in years to come in imo state.

You will be very big and influential.
More details to follow.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Paxie55: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Oh!!!! dear seksy.
I know yours is powerful and this is why it took me time to tell you.

In the realm of the spirit, i am seeing you getting into politics in years to come in imo state.

You will be very big and influential.
More details to follow.
Haaa.
Samurai grin
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ikeepitreal(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Paxie55:

That's not enough reason.
I need a concrete reason, but if this what you have, I'm sorry it's not convincing enough.

There's more to it tho. but that's the core reason.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2019
ClassicAnnybaby:
Saint u re funny ooo. grin grin grin
Hmmm i have a feeling like we have met before.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2019
Paxie55:

you don't want him to commit suicide cuz his broke but fools like you are the one adding salt and more misery to his wounds by going around criticizing and insulting broke boys in all your posts
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by chrysanthus07: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Hmmm i have a feeling like we have met before.
what do you see concerning me?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Paxie55: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2019
ikeepitreal:

There's more to it tho. but that's the core reason.
I want to help You, but you didn't sound convincing.

God will see you through dear.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Marcofranz:
grin grin I've never believed in prophecies . This op is so fake.
If you dont believe in prophesy, then who was Elijah in the Bible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important In Your Christian Life / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Denied Writing Any Letter On Self Defence / The Dangers Of Wilful Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.