Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] (6840 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama / Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

I got the first email. Try resending another one or just send your details in a dead thread
it later went went through... I have emailed you
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

I got the first email. Try resending another one or just send your details in a dead thread
how's your health. Hope u r good. Have a great week ahead
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by lookyzy: 4:42am On Aug 28, 2021
REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture]

In May 2016, I was rejected and abused by "supposed" Nairaland ITK billionaires for posting relationship advice for men.

Damn! Those guys really attacked me and wanted to pull me down for helping men. They called me broke, useless, jobless, dumb, wasted sperm, etc. Chaii! Dem heartless o! But trust me, I stubborn pass dem.

Typing...
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by lookyzy: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lesson: If you want to make money, it's not by going to school or having first class, but by solving people's problems whether you went to school or not. The more problems you solve, the richer you become.

There are two people on the internet:

1. The owners
2. The users

The owners create platforms and contents, but the users jump around from one platform to another.

They jump from Facebook to Twitter, to Instagram, to Bet9ja, to Nairaland, to online fight, to Xvideo, to masturbation, then to sleep.

When they wake the next day, they continue this cycle of addiction. At a point in their lives, they blame village people.

Note: those who create contents on the internet are the owners and they are the billionaires, or at least, millionaires. Please, join them and stop being a jumping chicken like our clueless Buhari.

Typing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Goes Completely Unclad In New Photoshoot / BBW Dating - A Few Websites To Find "Big Beautiful Women" / Lets See How Intelligent You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.