Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? (1948 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Goodlooking Guys, How Do You Deal With Rejection? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by popweezy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hi guyz! I won't lie to u guyz i am seriously emotionally down. There is this girl i av been longing for few months ago in my school. I tried to make eye contact with her and I was successful for like 4 to 5 times. I really did try to make a conversation with this girl but I was not able to summon courage to do so.

We were about to do our last exams. And i know i won't be seeing her anymore for few weeks since holiday comes after the end of examination.

I summoned courage and determine to at least talk to her so, when i reminisce that scenario, my heart will be filled up with joy for the few weeks i won't be seeing her.

Yesterday, I saw her going home after she's been through with her paper. I called her, walked up to her and had sweet conversation with her. The way i slept yesterday night day was fantastic. I just kept reminiscing dat conversation. We departed with sweet goodbyes and hoped we see the other day

Today, i asked for her contact. As if she had been waiting for that, she quickly pulled out her phone from her bag. I was about to be smilling not until she brought out a paper and asked me to write my number on it. I asked why she could not save it on her phone. She said it's because of her mom..that side i failed to understa

I wrote it for her and she said she's gonna give me a call.

Now, i hope this girl is not scamming me.. Cuz i am a kind of person who smells acceptance and rejection easily

I just hope it's not rejection cuz i do not know how to cope with it..

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Poor girl. You are not okay upstairs.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by ifyan(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
It is part of what will make you to understand part of a man.

Don't feel bad but man up
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by ifyan(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Almost every man was once rejected and are still rejected.

Ladies don reject me sef

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by HarunaWest(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
popweezy:
Hi guyz! I won't lie to u guyz i am seriously emotionally down. There is this girl i av been longing for few months ago in my school. I tried to make eye contact with her and I was successful for like 4 to 5 times. I really did try to make a conversation with this girl but I was not able to summon courage to do so.

We were about to do our last exams. And i know i won't be seeing her anymore for few weeks since holiday comes after the end of examination.

I summoned courage and determine to at least talk to her so, when i reminisce that scenario, my heart will be filled up with joy for the few weeks i won't be seeing her.

Yesterday, I saw her going home after she's been through with her paper. I called her, walked up to her and had sweet conversation with her. The way i slept yesterday night day was fantastic. I just kept reminiscing dat conversation. We departed with sweet goodbyes and hoped we see the other day

Today, i asked for her contact. As if she had been waiting for that, she quickly pulled out her phone from her bag. I was about to be smilling not until she brought out a paper and asked me to write my number on it. I asked why she could not save it on her phone. She said it's because of her mom..that side i failed to understa

Now, i hope this girl is not scamming me.. Cuz i am a kind of person who smells acceptance and rejection easily

You have serious low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is why I never approach girls anymore. They want equality but they can't approach man. Rubbish! Only olosho I dey approach bcus I know they wouldn't reject me. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
See sex is important.

But becoming useful to yourself and family is importanter.

Don't drink sniper. Because we will still make a joke about it here.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Any guy who has never been rejected by a girl before has definitely not been involved with a girl before..

And any girl who has never rejected a guy before.... well, let me better not complete this sentence..

Bro rejection is part of everyday's life,,

You should be more worried if everyone says yes to your request especially in a haste without even weighing what u are asking of them

My fellow brethren with mouth odour can attest to this

My sister once Declined Davido sexual advances.. me and my sister are still not in talking terms for that act

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Ceede: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
popweezy:

How old are You?
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
popweezy:

If You can't cope with rejection
how on earth can you cope with heartbreak
small pikin dey do you
I was once like you sha
So I won't blame you much
you better grow up

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by CaZmir: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
I handle it with goat meat and Star radler.
life's too short to reject happiness.

Anyways bro's over Ho's.

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Even Dangote can be rejected....
Let's say he (Dangote) was wooing someone like Oprah.
I presume you're very young.... Say b/w 18-21.
Bro...this girls gets offer (sykers) every blessed day from guys way more handsome than u.... The only way to really get them is to be yourself and be different.

Her not calling u doesn't mean rejection, in short she probably won't call u cause girls rarely call strangers with their credit unless you're a celeb or som1 very influential.

U should tall to more girls like her to boast your confidence.... After 10 u talk to, at least 3 will accept u.... Even if ur ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Men in general don't do well with rejection cause of their inflated ego.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by dumininu01(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2019
Bro it's normal even girls experience rejection grin grin..Buh there r plenty fishes in the river... Remember grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by tzoracle: 12:17am On Jan 15, 2019
Once the girl notices you're tripping, game over

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2019
HarunaWest:

You have serious low self esteem
yea.he really do
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by hahahahahaha(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2019
Valerie47:
Men in general don't do well with rejection cause of their inflated ego.
If men don't cope well with rejection, then women are 20 times worse than men when it comes to handling rejection. Even other female feel angry when a member of their sex is rejected, but men console each other like bros, a feeeling you will never ever understand.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 15, 2019
If you are rejected, move on and be like the fox who was very hungry and saw a bunch of grapes hanging from a branch. He lunged and jumped and stretched but he couldn't reach it. Panting he said, " who wants to eat those sour grapes sef", and he moved on.

So you do the same. Move on.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Judek2(m): 12:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Go and read for your WAEC.
get all As and she is all yours

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by mumumugu(m): 1:01am On Jan 15, 2019
start by asking ugly girls, whom you hate, if they reject you, you won't feel bad since you don't even want them in first place.

if they accept, then reject them as future revenge to those that will reject you in future

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Speedyconnect15: 1:25am On Jan 15, 2019
mumumugu:
start by asking ugly girls, whom you hate, if they reject you, you won't feel bad since you don't even want them in first place.

if they accept, then reject them as future revenge to those that will reject you in future

Future revenge.

Lol bro. Which kain concept be this naa

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by popweezy(m): 2:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Admin401:
Poor girl. You are not okay upstairs.
sorry bro, what are you trying to insinuate
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Oshin56(m): 6:28am On Jan 15, 2019
Just continue with your life there are many fish in the river
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by josh123(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2019
i was once rejected,i don't see any big deal there,move on bro there are better things to think about

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by HarunaWest(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2019
debygrin:
yea.he really do
Seems dude is an ambassador of rejection grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Randy100: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2019
I cope by going after more five girls.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Nduxx(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Randy100:
I cope by going after more five girls.
backup plans
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Albertone(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
debygrin:
yea.he really do
Im feeling dizzy

Oyi n'ko mi
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Abcruz(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
popweezy:

Free yourself like a bird from the hand of the bird catcher...

Turn away from the "mistress of sorceries" and save yourself from the immoral union called "relationship"...

Beware of the one who has nothing to lose...

Remove the veil of emotional manipulation from your eyes, flee from fornication and return to JESUS for your own good...

Look!
I, the LORD, have put a curse on those who turn from me and trust in human flesh--Jeremiah 17:5

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Seandisputed(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
hahahahahaha:
If men don't cope well with rejection, then women are 20 times worse than men when it comes to handling rejection. Even other female feel angry when a member of their sex is rejected, but men console each other like bros, a feeeling you will never ever understand.

There was no point replying her.
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Fidelismaria: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Rejection is a normal tin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. / Why I Stopped Chasing Girls With Boyfriends And Why You Should Stop Too! / Onlookers In Shock As Gorilla Performs Oral S3x On Its Partner In A Zoo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.