Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,280 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? (1960 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Goodlooking Guys, How Do You Deal With Rejection? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Fidelismaria: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Albertone:
Im feeling dizzy

Oyi n'ko mi

grin grin

Bros

Oyi n ko emi na ooo

Oyinbo yen lagbara
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by OgaBuhari: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
Valerie47:
Men in general don't do well with rejection cause of their inflated ego.
shut up
Because of your stupid ego why don't u ask guys out first.
Hoe

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by Albertone(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Fidelismaria:

grin grin
Bros
Oyi n ko emi na ooo
Oyinbo yen lagbara
lolz...Abi o
Re: Guys, How Do You Cope With Rejection??????????? by freedomchild: 5:27am On Jan 17, 2019
I've been rejected twice back then as an undergraduate. I moved on though it really hurt me but I never allowed the feeling interfere with my academics. I did well. Today I'm even the one dodging relationships as greenlight comes here and there because I'm now a better person. Don't bother much about your present relationships especially with the opposite sex but bother more about your present status or class and how to progress in life... the more you move ahead, the better people you meet. infact girls I meet today are far better and beautiful than those students back then. Whenever you're rejected, just tell yourself better days are ahead

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Testimony / IG Slay Queen Twerking Showing Off Her Entire Body (video). / Mixed Reactions As Actress, "Luchy Donald" Shares This Sultry Picture Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.