Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (94941 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by zoraro(m): 12:47am On Aug 14, 2010
When is the Miss Universe taking place, would like to know how both of them fare there. The rivalry between Naija and Ghana is not a bad thing, it will only make both Countries to "sit-up".
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by oyinda3(f): 12:51am On Aug 14, 2010
this is a good pic at least. she doesn't look worse than any of the other girls. lol

www.nairaland.com/attachments/305721_39184_10150248188055637_271086860636_14067919_5681011_n_jpg7fbe1f95ecb27f81a6e7c76299ac0027
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by londoner: 12:58am On Aug 14, 2010
Is this Miss Ghana?

If so then she is a full Ghanaian girl, not mixed, it may be the angle, makeup and weave which gives her that look in the first pic. She is a cute girl, but as I said before not stunning. Either way she is prettier than the Nigerian representation this year.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 1:00am On Aug 14, 2010
^^^

ibibiogrl:

I think your confused by the first picture that's not miss Ghana, scroll down and look through the pictures and you will see Miss Ghana, she's dark skin and looks like a typical Ghana girl.

EzeUche22:

Oops egg in my face!

I thought the first girl was Miss Ghana!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 14, 2010
[img]http://www.missuniverse2010.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Miss-Ghana-Universe-2010_01.jpg[/img]

I loff everything about this pix cool kiss

Gotta find that weave tongue
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by londoner: 1:19am On Aug 14, 2010
Even though, I dont think this was one of the better MBGN competitions, the girl they chose seemed to be one of the least attractive

There were prettier girls who could have represented better IMO

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 1:30am On Aug 14, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^

that's the point i've been trying to make. they chose, as the winner and runner up (aka miss world and miss universe), two of the most unattractive ones. i just don't get it.

anyway, here's miss nigeria's official swimsuit pic

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 1:33am On Aug 14, 2010
that weave!!!!!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by londoner: 1:36am On Aug 14, 2010
@concrete, oh I get you now hun.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 1:40am On Aug 14, 2010

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 1:53am On Aug 14, 2010

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by ebeledi(m): 2:37am On Aug 14, 2010
wow its funny how they have a white lookin girl representing haiti LOL
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by tpiah: 3:41am On Aug 14, 2010
^^i think she has some black blood and might have been chosen for political reasons.

her late mum looks quarter or maybe half black in her photos.

couldnt find one of her dad.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 3:58am On Aug 14, 2010
Poor showing for Afrika!

But Ms. Ghana looks very good. Reminds me of an Asante girl I was going out with. GOOD TIMES! cool
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sage(m): 4:07am On Aug 14, 2010
Why are some Nigerians on here feigning ignorance? Every Nigerian born and raised in Nigeria knows we can all identify "Half-Castes" from a mile away. Nobody in Nigeria ever confuses a "Half-Caste" for a local Nigerian. Infact in Nigeria most Nigerians can tell the difference between a Fulani and an Igbo man not to talk of a half-white or half middle Eastern

Its not a matter of straight nose or all these pseudo arguments

We easily identify them as easy as it is for a white person to identify somebody who is mixed with black.

Its easier than ABCD
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 4:27am On Aug 14, 2010
@tpiah: LOL. i need to keep posting updates naaaaaaa. is it not normal?! anyhow, there's no doubt that 9ja babes are fine. shame we rarely get to showcase that on a grand stage such as this one though

anyhow, i still appreciate your attempt at balancing out this thread but it IS a miss universe thread about the current miss universe pageant and our contestant. makes sense that i'd post pics of her from the pageant. i'd love nothing more thatn to post nice pics but she honestly doesn't really have many.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by tpiah: 4:31am On Aug 14, 2010
^^true.

just wanted to post a few other photos before the somali worshippers start their stuff.

small time now dem go open thread.

likewise the "all non-naija women are beautiful and all naija women are ugly" brigade must have fingers that are itching to start typing, right about now.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Echidime(m): 5:46am On Aug 14, 2010
competition of prostitutes
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by marcus1234: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2010
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by texazzpete(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2010
Echidime:

competition of love-peddlers

Don't be silly.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ifygurl: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2010
@ Concerete

I know where i got those pictures. I might have gotten the second pics wrongly but the first See for yourself http://www.listasw.com/actualidad/1290-miss-universo-2010

londoner:

Even though, I dont think this was one of the better MBGN competitions, the girl they chose seemed to be one of the least attractive

There were prettier girls who could have represented better IMO

Exactly, the girl that won, i actually thought she one of the pretty girls in the show but the runner-ups. I don't even know what the heck Nigerian judges were smoking when they picked them. There were better looking girls in the show than Ngozi.
I think it's time they start letting Nigerians pick. You know we should be the ones that pick who wins or lose. Stephanie is the only pretty Miss. Nigeria Universe. I don't think they've picked a pretty girl apart from her.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ifygurl: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2010
londoner:

Is this Miss Ghana?

If so then she is a full Ghanaian girl, not mixed, it may be the angle, makeup and weave which gives her that look in the first pic. She is a cute girl, but as I said before not stunning. Either way she is prettier than the Nigerian representation this year.

Wow, she's represented Ghana twice. She was Miss. Ghana USA 2009. Pretty girl. She's not mixed, doesn't even look it. What is Ezeuche talking about?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2010
I can understand some who wanted a prettier MBGN but anyway do not understand why you guys have to do comparison with ghanian why not with Angola, France or Sri Lanka or no comparison at all, and I think some post are really tough toward this girl, maybe she's not Halle Berry but she may have something in her brain that makes her win, or she might have a good presence and verbe, I told you it's not about physical beauty anymore nowadays otherwise Miss Gibraltar could'nt have won this girl is so average, so please don't be so tough with our sister,we never know maybe she'll go far in this competition.

And people don't need to post pics of beautiful nigerian women  because we know african girls are beautiful, try to be tolerant sometimes for some of you bro
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by SexyNurse(f): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2010
I'm prettier (and curvier) than most of them.
They need meat on them bones.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ranoscky(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2010
Rihana is d only beautiful gurl in barbados, others r as ugly as d word "UGLY"
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Harima: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2010
There are better Nigerian girls than her. grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by SexyNurse(f): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2010
To raniscky:
How d'you know that.
U been to barbados? most barbadians are hot!
i tell you.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by SexyNurse(f): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2010
You can shoot a movie on Rihanna forehead.
she aint all that.
Just her skin is ok.
her ass is not all that either.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Joseph6(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2010
what result dju expect when u send a MAN to do a woman's Job
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by hackney(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2010
Last pic on page 1.

^^ Is that girl even the prettiest girl on her own street?! !
Na wa.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2010
grin MISS GHANA IS SMOKING HAWT!!!!!!!!!!! grin
LMAO! SHESI, U JUZ CRACKED ME UP MAHN, U DEY BETTA LEVEL MA BROTHA wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.