Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (94952 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by blacksta(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2010
chika98:

^^ Look up. . . She's in one of em photos.

I see am - My spine dey vibrate tongue
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by boy1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2010
[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_lithAZxAi-Q/S0zEASLzpsI/AAAAAAAAAB8/Ho56mtiXscc/s320/p091122dsc_0631_DCE.jpg[/img]

http://3.bp..com/_lithAZxAi-Q/S0zEASLzpsI/AAAAAAAAAB8/Ho56mtiXscc/s1600-h/p091122dsc_0631_DCE.jpg
[quote][/quote]
see somethin!i'm not into lepa girls.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ruq: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=18pt]What's with all this silly comparism is ghana the only country to compare with. poster is people like you that caused all this ghana flare why not Kenya,Usa,Canada? why compare us with ghana?? that's something silly. you just want war with this thread![/size]
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by smbdy: 4:16am On Aug 18, 2010
if we see wetin good make we talk am dat girl no fit @ll
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by mamagee3(f): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by AndreUweh(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2010
Ghana women are pretty. It is only in the U.K that you don't find any. There may be a few, but I haven't seen any yet.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2010
The girl did not win the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant. So we can all take a deep breath. I think she was the first runner up. The winner is much prettier though.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chika98: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Ghana women are pretty. It is only in the U.K that you don't find any. There may be a few, but I haven't seen any yet.

I went to a Ghanaian Independence party once and I beg to differ. I'd say most of em
have really great figure. Like Skinny waist and round butt.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2010
chika98:

I went to a Ghanaian Independence party once and I beg to differ. I'd say most of em
have really great figure. Like Skinny waist and round butt.

It's on Nl I started seeing all kinds of illusions. grin It's only that you do yourself much disservice as a female if you try to prove them otherwise. All of them resort to the 'she's jealous' route. That's why I don't bother to reply them. grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chika98: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2010
stillwater:

It's on Nl I started seeing all kinds of illusions. grin It's only that you do yourself much disservice as a female if you try to prove them otherwise. All of them resort to the 'she's jealous' route. That's why I don't bother to reply them. grin
LOL notice how polite I was with my response. The proper thing is GTFOH! Ghana women are beautiful for wia?
SMDH. I have read and seen it all here. Jeez! I just ignore a lot of foolery here because it seems a lot of people
really subscribe to ratchete moves
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Ghana women are pretty. It is only in the U.K that you don't find any.  There may be a few, but I haven't seen any yet.

my brother lived in ghana until last month. he begs to differ. pretty ko, fine ni.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chika98: 12:26am On Aug 19, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin grin *Dies*
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 19, 2010
davidylan:

my brother lived in ghana until last month. he begs to differ. pretty ko, fine ni.

Lol. Oga David, too harsh too harsh. grin

chika98:

LOL notice how polite I was with my response. The proper thing is GTFOH! Ghana women are beautiful for wia?
SMDH. I have read and seen it all here. Jeez! I just ignore a lot of foolery here because it seems a lot of people
really subscribe to ratchete moves

That is how I distinguish the razzites and the posh ones o. The fact that they live abroad does not change anything o.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chika98: 12:41am On Aug 19, 2010
^^ The ones in the West can be the worst culprits.
To each their own. Of course Ghana babes fine grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by dayokanu(m): 1:36am On Aug 19, 2010
^^ Chika,

I get one correct Naija dude for you in your neighbourhood. Minneapolis. Holla back and lemme give you the 411
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2010

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2010

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2010

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by favouredjb(f): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2010
Liedetect:

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/IL5hht1EdkyKsq7OE4DDSJKt88WyjA5AmEHxyxV883B3Kkmv7L09eH1*cx7rV295gE6afEyAcU8WC7j3djFyxinBkWP6QRFZ/Buffie.jpg?width=500[/img]

Arguing that Byounce is elegant is like arguing that her fellow booty queen, Buffy, is elegant. If this woman kicks you with her short fat, chicken drumstick legs, you'll miss road.

Buffy is the type of creature low-class men go for.

Men with class would go for an Iman, a Naomi  type.

per model type of women have the Nigerian women' body shape. Note, they are called "super" models not ghetto queens.

in ur dreams, where did u get the notion that men like there women straight like a pencil? , men ll do anytin to get a curvy babe.

@topic

that girl shouldnt have won anything in that competition,she's not ugly,but she too plain,and its not as if she's more intelligent than other,i saw the event on tv,and she answered her questions averagely.she must know the bruces' family so well
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by favouredjb(f): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2010
chuqudy:

Then you must be gay.

that gal cant be more than fifteen!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by favouredjb(f): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2010
otumfour:

lets pretend otumfour didn' see what tpiah the fool typed grin
narrow hippies grin

grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Dreamchaser1(f): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2010
@poster, only AGBANI AND STEPANIE are the pretty girls that the mbgn has produced? shocked i beg to disagree, MUNACHI ABI and ANNIE-UNIVERSE(2007), ADAEZE IGWE(she might not have an ultra preety face, but she's got a v. hot body), U also forgot to add NIKE OSHINOWO and the most beautiful of all, BIANCA OJUKWU. cool
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chika98: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Chika,

I get one correct Naija dude for you in your neighbourhood. Minneapolis. Holla back and lemme give you the 411

LOL Most Naija men here aren't correct. Na to fear o! Wetin be dis guy's 411?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
Grad Student in Minnesota, 6ft 2 and well built Into IT.

He is a good guy I can tell ya but you might assess him if he meets your likes cos You might prefer them shorter and with pot bellies wink wink wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 1:56am On Aug 20, 2010
Dream chaser:

@poster, only AGBANI AND STEPANIE are the pretty girls that the mbgn has produced? shocked i beg to disagree, MUNACHI ABI and ANNIE-UNIVERSE(2007), ADAEZE IGWE(she might not have an ultra preety face, but she's got a v. hot body), U also forgot to add NIKE OSHINOWO and the most beautiful of all, BIANCA OJUKWU. cool

i said SINCE agbani,

i never said that agbani and stephanie were the only pretty ones, just that stephanie has been the only pretty one since aganbi

munachi abi is only ok to me. i don't find adaeze pretty and her body is whack. no ass, saggy boobs, no waistline,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 2:50am On Aug 20, 2010
na by force to compare? sheesh.
WHO SENT YOU?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ifygurl: 5:51am On Aug 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

na by force to compare? sheesh.
WHO SENT YOU?

Abi ohhhh. People have agreed the ghanaian girl is prettier than the Nigerian girl yet he still comparing. I think that's his hobby. I actually like some of the pictures. I'm digging the Nigerian girl traditional attire. Idk why but i'm digging it. She's too skinny for it though; it would look better if she was full-figured though

Andre Uweh:

I've been to Ghana three times. There's a tons of Ghanaians in my school. My sister has alot of Ghanaian female friends. The only African store around my area is owned by a Ghanaian and the people that work there are all Ghanaians and As much as i hate giving other africans bad critic but my brother i beg the difference. There are pretty Ghanaians somewhere but i've never met any. I have seen some in the ghanaian movie industry though.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ruq: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2010
They mofos the prettiest ghanian is got to be a mixbreed. They need foreigners help to have pretty people. Bleep ghana 4 al care competitive bastards, what i like is that no matter the speed they think they are moving at they are still behind,even if they are ahead i fuckin care less. Ghana my fuckin foot we Nigerians are original ery one from the ibo,yoruba,hausa and oda tribes are fuckin pretty,we dont need a white man's dik or cunt to have beautiful Nigerians unlike the Ghanians,Mofos!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chika98: 6:17am On Aug 20, 2010
dayokanu:

Grad Student in Minnesota, 6ft 2 and well built Into IT.

He is a good guy I can tell ya but you might assess him if he meets your likes cos You might prefer them shorter and with pot bellies wink wink wink

U sef! Wetin you wan yarn? I look like babe wey go dey into that kain dude? grin
Hook ya sister up jare. wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2010
Ruq:

we Nigerians are original ery one from the ibo,yoruba,hausa and oda tribes are fuckin pretty,we dont need a white man's dik or womanliness to have beautiful Nigerians unlike the Ghanians,Mofos!
ouch! lol
[size=2pt]ghollywood[/size]
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2010
@ RUQ grin grin grin grin I'V SEEN your PROFILE PIC, SO U POSTING SUCH COMMENTS NO BE your FAULT grin grin grin grin  FAT NOSE HAVING MUTHA-F, I CAN STILL TELL FROM your PROFILE PIC THT U HAVE A FAT NOSE EVEN FROM your "SIDEWAYS" SHOT  grin grin grin grin  I SEE U TRYING TO HIDE IT WIT THE "SIDEWAYS" SHOT grin grin grin
I DON' EVEN WANNA TLK ABT THT WALL U LEANING ON grin grin grin PLUS THT FADED T-SHIRT, I CAN SEE THE WHITENESS COMING OUT OF THT ORIGINAL GREEN COLOR OF THE T-SHIRT grin grin grin grin WHAT HAS THT T-SHIRT DONE TO U? shocked THE NECK OF THE T-SHIRT SEF MAKE LOOSE grin grin grin grin ABEG CHANGE AM QUICK AND PLS DON' TELL ME ITS NOT U IN THT PIC grin grin grin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MA TUMMY OOOOO
SO FROM your COMMENT, THE MISS GHANA REP. IN 'EM PIX BE HALF-CAST RIGHT?
WTF IS WRONG WIT SOME OF U PEOPLE?  SKIN PAIN GO KILL U OOOO

CHALLEY! U CAN CRY ALL U WANT, GH GURLS FINE PASS grin grin grin JUZ LIKE OUR REP @ THE MISS UNIVERSE

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by omar22(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2010
we Nigerians are original ery one from the ibo,yoruba,hausa and oda tribes are fuckin pretty,we dont need a white man's dik or womanliness to have beautiful Nigerians unlike the Ghanians,Mofos!

Thats harsh

One thing I have notice most especially on this site theirs a sense of insecurity among both Nigerians and Ghanaians WHY? It seems like it’s from Genesis both Esau and Jacob were Nigerian and Ghanaian…. And they were bound to compete with each other, when it comes to sport it’s the same… The moment Ghana qualified for the world cup my face-book site went into melt down by comments from my Ghanaian friends, when I was at college it was the same! My uncle married a Ghanaian and when they have a party he practically begs us to turn up because in the end he normally feels as if he was invited to a Ghanaian party………… Back to the topic relating to beauty between Koffi and Kofo…. I don’t see the difference between both BUT!!!! Here in England Nigerian men always and I mean always look forward to the Ghanaian Independent day party than the Nigerian one, WHY? You know why! But you can’t split them but a very dark skinned Ghanaian tends to look prettier, but a dark skinned Nigerian would not feel too comfortable about their complexion…

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai / #EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.