Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (94909 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by omar22(m): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2010
@THE AMAKA,

Your quote
hahaha i watched it and South Africa made it, but she's white, so she doesn't count in my book.
so yeah, no African girl was up there.
typical.

Cant you comment without resulting to insult? do you have a short-circuit or what! why dont you take your racist view somewhere else,

They're Africans but not Blacks. Egyptians are more like Asians anyway.
Either way, they don't count. Her opinion.

If you or your comrades know your history you would know that AFRICA or BLACK PEOPLE all originated from Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2010
Lol omar grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by jjzones(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2010
Oh God. Wetin Nigeria dey turn to sef, Dem no fit find one good looking omo alata ni? Na wao! See the omo alakara sef! Shio, I no wan come back soon jare,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ruq: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2010
Omar22 how true is dat? Tell me i wanna know how the real history and origin of the black race began how we truly started, i mean if Adam and Eve were whites how come we have blacks and Vice versa, And the asians or is it beyond prove.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by omar22(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2010
i mean if Adam and Eve were whites how come we have blacks and Vice versa, And the asians or is it beyond prove.

Nobody knows whether Adam and Eve where white or black but if you read through Genesis 2: 13 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush.

CUSH or Cushite are Ethiopian and CUSH is now part of Ethiopia so the Garden of Eden is in Ethiopia,

You know the Story of Noah and his family and how it rained for 40 days and night. Noah one of Noah's son was Called Ham who had CUSH,  Mizraim,  Phut, Canaan

Canaan - present-day Israel/Palestine, including the West Bank, western Jordan, southern and coastal Syria and Lebanon continuing up to the border of modern Turkey

Cush - (Nubians, Ethiopians, Somalis, Eritreans, and other related groups).

Mizraim - (Egyptians, Khemets, Philistines, and other related groups).

Phut - (Libyans, Cyrenacians, Tunisians, Tuaregs, Berbers,The extinct Guanches of the Canary Islands, North Africans, and other related groups).

Try and read about the Curse of Ham (Noah one of his grandchild which might be still affecting black people till now)
[quote][/quote]
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ruq: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2010
Thanks but i must say am still not convinced. I really need great lecturing on this i don't want to go about with fallacies in my head. Thanks
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by omar22(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2010
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Abrantie: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2010
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
^^ she fine mehn wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2010
She is the beauty queen version of Jackie.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ruq: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2010
Omar22 do you really believe that?? Cuz there its says the black race was cursed and that they were the first humans on earth? So ham was cursed for seeing his pupsy's nudity? If blacks were the first on earth what's the history of the whites?Thanks Though i was a complete novice before reading this.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sjeezy8: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2010
GHANA GHANA GHANA GHANA GHANA GHANA GHANA- damn shes fine and hot bosoms body everything.

and there are FINE ghanians - I know many but that doesnt mean theres no ugly ones in Ghana cause I know many aswell. LOL

But damn miss Ghana is WAY more elegant than Ngozi Odaloni, Adaeze and Munachi- I think Nigeria needs to start looking for classier chicks who are elegant looking like Ochuba, Nike,Abgani.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by omar22(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2010
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-wSU0gJ1GE

This would burst some serious bubbles
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin tht wuz funny mehn
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 1:40am On Aug 26, 2010
@omar
and the ancient egyptians were not these arab immigrants you see today. there are a lot of dark/black egyptians, but you never see them representing their country in these pageants.
if they pick a BLACK girl, then i will change my mind.
but as far as im concerned, they do not count and neither does South Africa.

sjeezy8:

GHANA GHANA GHANA GHANA GHANA GHANA GHANA- damn shes fine and hot bosoms body everything.

and there are FINE ghanians - I know many but that doesnt mean theres no ugly ones in Ghana cause I know many aswell. LOL

But damn miss Ghana is WAY more elegant than Ngozi Odaloni, Adaeze and Munachi- I think Nigeria needs to start looking for classier chicks who are elegant looking like Ochuba, Nike,Abgani.
and thats what happened when Miss Nigeria left and MBGN came and replaced them.
such a downgrade.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ruq: 4:37am On Aug 26, 2010
@Omar are you black? This is not the first time seeing you arguing about white not being africans. Just asking.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by omar22(m): 6:15am On Aug 26, 2010
@Omar are you black? This is not the first time seeing you arguing about white not being africans. Just asking.

I am black,  I just dont like racist views.

something we blacks in the Western world complain about, 

am Black ooo and I love my black sista's I even love them darker (The darker the berry, the sweater the juice of the berry)

@AMAKA,
Well thats reality today in almost all work of like,  even if you look at all the Miss Nigeria of the Past they are all light skinned, in India the dark skinned Indians don't get leading roles in Bollywood movies, among the Caucasians they are attracted to the blond hair first before the the dark or brunette is noticed,  why do you think West Africans women are famous for skin bleaching
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2010
Bleaching is affecting not only West Africa but the whole continent, even in Asia in India and China people used to do that a lot!!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by omar22(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2010
Bleaching is affecting not only West Africa but the whole continent, even in Asia in India and China people used to do that a lot!!

I know, when you have Shilpa Shetty bleaching live on Big Brother, its just a shame
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2010
Yes I know what oyu can felle brother, as I told once here some people are really weak, one day a congolese girl told me I would have been much prettier If were light skinned like my sisters lol , you can imagine
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chamotex(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2010
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by otumfour(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao chamatox my belly ooooooooo
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2010
Abrantie:

Miss Universe Ghana 2010 -Krystle Awura Ama Simpson
[img]http://74.54.19.227/news/124/12433791.optim.jpg[/img]
She looks great!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by spikedcylinder: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2010
Abeg o, you people should try and keep it clean.
Thanks. smiley
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2010
@omar
our past beauty queens were not all light skinned. some were brown, a few were dark.
i think it was a mixing pot.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Joseph6(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2010
U guys are harsh ooo. Wich one is "God punish Devil" again?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 19, 2010
LMFAO@ Omar22 playing "Cpt. Negro save a white woman" lol. Boy please. Theres no such thing as a white African. I said it. I'd rather be called racist than delusional.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chyz(m): 6:14am On Oct 19, 2010
chamotex:

God punish devil. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ROTFLMAO! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by omar22(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2010
LMFAO@ Omar22 playing "Cpt. Negro save a white woman" lol. Boy please. Theres no such thing as a white African. I said it. I'd rather be called racist than delusional.

?

Dont you have someone to cook for?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2010
omar22:

?

Dont you have someone to cook for?

Omar22 I am disappointed in such a weak comeback.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by schatzluv(f): 5:24am On Oct 20, 2010
miss Ghana is really pretty/beautiful
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by mamagee3(f): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2011
jjzones:

Oh God. Wetin Nigeria dey turn to sef, Dem no fit find one good looking omo alata ni? Na wao! See the omo alakara sef! Shio, I no wan come back soon jare,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai / #EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.