Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup (23700 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Rape Her / My Ex Want Me Back / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by 24hoursreporter: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2019
In every broken marriage or relationship, somebody is always at the receiving end. If someone has ended a relationship with you unceremoniously before, you will understand what I mean.

Trust me, if you are still in love with your ex, you will be reading on how to make your ex wants you back so bad. We understand the feeling when your partner break up with you even if you are still much in love with him or her.

While there are several reasons for breakups, it is sometimes not easy to deal with it. It can be tough, it comes with depression, loneliness, confusion, sadness, to mention but a few.

But if you are reading this article, you are a step closer to making your ex come back running to you after a breakup. The steps outlined here is very detailed and will definitely yield the result you seek.

However, you don’t rush emotional decision after a breakup. Yeah, we know it is very painful and you feel disappointed. But if you really want your man or woman back, you need to fight for it.

Don’t let your instinct or emotions affect your decision. But if you think the time you spent with him or her was awesome. And the memories are unfading, then we can help you with this.

In this article, you will learn the unfailing tips on how to make your ex want you back after a breakup.

Unfailing Tips On How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After A Breakup

#1. Get Some Space

A breakup can be very painful. But it is advisable to get your space after a breakup. This will go a long way to make things easy for you. No matter how much your soul long to be with your partner, try to understand the fact that you guys are no more.

For this singular reason, try to get some space for yourself. Otherwise, you tend to be emotional and transfer aggression easily to people around you.

During this period when you are alone, don’t be aggressive or mean towards your ex. Although you guys are no longer together, you still have history and memories.

When you run into him or her, try to be polite and friendly. While doing this, have it at the back of your mind that you guys are no longer together. But for memory sake, you still need to be friendly.

According to relationship experts, giving your ex some space is necessary. This will enable them to appreciate your true value. Also, you will be able to identify area of faults in the relationship and what you could have done right.

During this time, you can pursue your passion, work on personal development and make yourself valuable. In the end, nothing attracts your ex back to you better than success.

The mistake most people make after a breakup is that they constantly harass their ex. This is definitely wrong, especially if you want the relationship back.

Sometimes, they may feel threatened with this type of behavior and start doing everything possible to avoid you. So, getting some space for yourself is one of the tips on how to make your ex want you back.

#2. Make Yourself Happy

Being happy is one of the tips on how to make your ex want you back after he or she dumped you. You should be able to live your life freely without showing that your happiness depends on them.

We understand the fact that it is not easy, but try to move on happily. Let them see that you are even happier without them. With this attitude, the same person you dumped will come back begging.

I don’t need a soothsayer to know that you love and miss your ex so much. If you don’t love him or her, you will not be reading this article.

Indeed, it is normal and acceptable to love your partner or ex passionately. But it is very wrong and dangerous to depend too much on your partner. This is a great threat to any relationship as it will make the love to be one directional.

Try to always be happy with yourself and don’t depend on anybody to give you the happiness you crave for. Otherwise, your expectation from your partner may crumble the relationship.

Without an iota of doubt, your ex will start longing to be with you again, once they see how happy you are without them.

So, try to master the art of being happy by yourself. If you can do this, every other thing will start falling in place, including your broken relationship.

#3. Try To Figure Out Why Things Ended

Sadly, most people don’t know the reason why things actually ended. So, the first thing to do if you want your ex come to come back is to figure out why things actually ended.

It is not actually advisable to contact your ex and ask him or her what happen. Try to figure it out yourself. Reflect on what actually went wrong during the time you were together.

From experience, most relationships break for two main reasons – lack of proper communication and lack of respect. When these two elements are lacking in a relationship, it is doomed to crumble.

Also, there are some irreconcilable issues that are almost impossible to handle in relationships.

They are like puzzles that are difficult to crack. One of such is feelings not mutual. And one partner trying to change the other, especially if it is completely different from the lifestyle he or she is used to.

Once you figure out why things ended, reflect on how you could have handled them differently.

When you objectively look at the entire circumstances surrounding the breakup, you will know how to discuss with your ex the next time you call or text.

#4. Have A Plan That You Can Implement

Having a plan is one of the most important tips on how to make your ex want you back so bad. If you are still interested in a relationship that once ended, you must have a plan in place to make things better.

The relationship should be redefined and has a well spelled out goals and boundaries. Even if your ex come back, you must ensure that you have plans in place to make the relationship healthier and more interesting.

Also, ensure that both of you work together as a team and take things slowly. It is very important that when your ex is trying to come back, talk things out with him or her to ensure that you are on the same page.

As a rule, don’t rush into physical intimacy with your ex when you guys are trying to come together. He or she may mistake it for a one time fling.

In view of this, it is advisable to communicate things better and arrive at a decision before you kick start the relationship again.

#5. Try To Avoid The Same Mistake

It is very important to avoid the same mistake that led to your ex breaking up with you. In fact, try to be a better and more improved person the next time he or she sees you.

This is one the most important tips on how to make your ex want you back. Even if not for the sake of getting your ex back, but try to avoid the same mistake in your next relationship.

However, the only way to avoid the same mistake is by figuring out what actually went wrong. Once you know the mistakes you made, try to avoid them and prioritize things in the relationship.

#6. Try To Rediscover Yourself

While most people often feel depressed after a breakup, it could actually be the perfect time to rediscover yourself. Take your time and discover your true worth outside the relationship.

During this initial breakup time, instead of feeling depressed, identify your area of interest and start working on it. Also, try to take good care of yourself during this time.

Take yourself out, feel a new atmosphere and sometimes it is advisable to go for a short vacation outside your city. Once you develop yourself better and improve your self-confidence. It is natural for your ex to fall in love with you again when they see these traits in you.

#7. Get His Attention Again

It is a known fact that absence makes the heart grows fonder. When you didn’t contact or text your ex after a breakup, he will naturally miss you. And if he does, he will be tempted to check on you either via call or text.

You must be very rational about this, even if he wants to see you, don’t be too available. When you eventually agree to see him, don’t sound too interested. Be very casual and formal.

When you do this, you have been able to get his attention. Trust me, he will want to see you more. But don’t be too available. This will naturally give you upper hand in the relationship if you guys come back together.

#8. Make Him Jealous

Well, the effectiveness of this tip is a function of whether your ex is the jealous type or still has feelings for you. But if he doesn’t have feelings for you anymore, this may not actually work.

You can look for a casual friend and make your ex feel jealous about him. When you see him very jealous because you are with another guy, it is an indication that he still loves you.

Furthermore, you post a nice picture of you hanging out with some random guy. This will make so jealous that he may want to contact you.

When he contacts you, you will hear a statement like “Babe its been a while, your new boyfriend is handsome”. He can even ask you, so “it is because of that guy you didn’t fight for the relationship?” Once your ex start asking you questions like these, just know that he is still much in love with you.

#9. Reach Out To Him

This is a bit awkward yeah? Reaching out to the same person who broke up with you unceremoniously isn’t an easy task. But when you are still in love with that person, it is worth trying.

Don’t be emotional or romantic when you contact him. Be very polite, formal and friendly. Discuss interesting topic with him and make him feel excited about talking with you. Again! Don’t be emotional and romantic in the conversation.

After having a long conversation with your ex, he will end up thinking about you. In fact, he will end up having strong feelings for you again. This tip is very effective, it is as effective as the love portion of a soothsayer.

If you can apply this tip very well, he will start confiding in you again, even if you aren’t back together yet. In fact, he will be calling you when he needs someone to talk to.

Trust me, this is the first step in the right direction of reunion after a breakup. As the conversation you have with him sometimes will remind him of the good time you guys spent together in the past.

On second thought, he may start looking for ways to patch things up with you so that you can start on a new slate. Just try it and see how it plays out.

Conclusion

Knowing how to make your ex want you back is not easy. There are relationships that are irreconcilable while others still have some glimmers of hope.

Once you still see hope in a broken relationship, these tips shared on this article may work. But it requires consistent effort and patient. It doesn’t happen overnight.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2019/01/15/how-to-make-your-ex-want-you-back/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by 24hoursreporter: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2019
Must Read!!! 31 Places To Find Your Soul Mate According To Joro Olumofin ===> http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2019/01/12/31-places-to-find-your-soulmate/

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2019
24hoursreporter:
Sometimes, it is very difficult to forget an ex completely, hence the reason for "Okafor Law". If you know you know
That's not true.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by zyzxx(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
why will i want my ex back?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by Abjay97(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
An Ex is an Ex simple and short.. Forward Ever Backward Never

10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial
https://www./2019/01/10-disturbing-stories.html

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by lilmax(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
imagination: How to make your ex want you after break up

reality: I want my ex back, how do I go about it?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by MycroftHolmes: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
So all these many procedures to amend a broken relationship?

I'd rather start a new one.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by BruncleZuma: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by slawomir: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
isoright.
I don't have an ex because i don't do relationship. As a bini niggarrr hustling when i see a woman i like i just go in and swim
Because am always aware that women are like swimming pool
Just go in and swim, don't give a fuckkk about who have been swimming before you, don't also give a fuckkk who will swim after you are done with your own swimming!
In fact my guy don't even give a fuckkk who is swimming with you as you are swimming

Then if I noticed that the woman is loving me as am swimming and trying to create a relationship
Then i will assure her that i can't guarantee our relationship but i will make sure i remain her friend till the end of time

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Not necessary , Thank you!
An Ex belongs to the past!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Why would any sensible Israelite want to go back to Egypt again, after crossing the red sea?
Do you know why we have so many broken homes today? It's because many people keep going back into relationships that should not exist in the first place. The guy or gal does not want you, but you keep forcing yourself on him or her. Whoever doesn't want you today in a relationship will never want you tomorrow.
Look for whom your are compatible with and enjoy life.
Forget love! Love is a scam!

If you marry right, your marriage would be like the middle car. No storm will harm it.

19 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by HaryoBamex(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Abeg, who ex epp...

Never again o

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by tstx(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Break

Kpata Ego
Make money

And they come crawling....

#Fact

13 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by frankmoney(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Why will I want that ? That's obsession man

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Why would I want my ex back na why we dey call am X

Na game we dey all play cuz all my X are Os angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by Opinionated: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2019

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
So na this one una come do for 2019 op dey crase

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by victorazyvictor(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Dear lord help destiny.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by helinues: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Why coming back?

I detest left over food.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by firstolalekan(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
PARK HERE
Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by osibanjo12: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
correct
Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by bestman09(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
If you are a man, make money, more money and she will look for how to come back

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by Biglittlelois(f): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
Not only make ex want you back, rubbish and mtn angry
Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by Joemetry(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Valerie47:
That's not true.
What's Okafor law please?
undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by joeeee240(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Valerie47:
That's not true.

Are you speaking for yourself or for the general public because if you haven't realised it yet, everyone is not you so shut da fûck up. What he said is true 95% of the time

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by handsomeyinka(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
My Ex girlfriend is called APC...I pray we shall never meet again..

Bye bye to rada rada.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Rubbish, so an EX to you only means A MALE PARTNER?.
That's how you used 'he' 'his'

What a chauvinist write up!

Abeg make someone lend me the picture of that Ezemmuo spewing kai kai to the ground

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by Yoighaman(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
How to make your ex want you back? It's very simple nah, that epistle is unnecessary.....just go and make stupendous wealth and become a celebrity, aswear you will see her missed calls....

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by Bondinus(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lies, more lies...
Please stop watching telemundo and zee world, not good for you at all grin
Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by Chukazu: 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
What he doesn't want you back?
Re: How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup by Kundistrict(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
Simple
Make more money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? / Do You Believe In The Concept Of Emotional Cheating? / Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.