Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Ex Want Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Want Me Back (2431 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Rape Her / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Want Me Back by luvyaself95(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Happy New Month and New Sunday

There is this girl i love and i can say she love me too but i broke up with her because she think she is wise she can eat her cake and have it.
she was double dating that time but i clearly know that she was dating other guy because of money and i can't stand it so i warned her against it but she didn't listen.
so today the other guy was texting fighting me because of her on facebook out of anger i called her she begged me, later she message me she had realise she made mistake for dating the guy then
that she has miss me and she want me back.

BOTTOM LINE

currently am single and am not searching
but the girl has things i want in woman
most important it was two months ago i broke with her am still praying God should bless me and the girl still want me back despite my current situation because of this
am thinking of coming back with her.

what do you Guys / Ladies think.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by frozen70(f): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
luvyaself95:

There is this girl i love and i can say she love me too but i broke up with her because she think she is wise she can eat her cake and have it.
she was double dating that time but i clearly know that she was dating other guy because of money and i can't stand it so i warned her against it but she didn't listen.
so today the other guy was texting fighting me because of her on facebook out of anger i called her she begged me, later she message me she had realise she made mistake for dating the guy then

BOTTOM LINE

most important it was two months ago i broke with her am still praying God should bless me and the girl still want me back despite my current situation because of this

Since you are still single, give her another chance

You are also missing her

You can only make correction if the both of you agree
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
luvyaself95:

BOTTOM LINE

there is confusion in your write-up, it seems you are the one that miss her most, if not you wouldn't be here tell us that she want you back. or are you a commodity

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Want Me Back by marvelous000: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
When people come online to solicit this kind of advice, I can't help but ruminate on how their self-esteem function, if at all they have any.

why on earth should one be divided in sloughing a person with no conception of scruple in double dating.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
Brother wey Mumu. A lady that double dates can never change. Just catch her give her yorrdi anytime konji dial your number. Anytime you see better lady dump am like used condom. No let love thwart your reasoning

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Want Me Back by luvyaself95(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
frozen70:

Since you are still single, give her another chance
You are also missing her
You can only make correction if the both of you agree
Okay thanks.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by luvyaself95(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Oma307:

there is confusion in your write-up, it seems you are the one that miss her most, if not you wouldn't be here tell us that she want you back. or are you a commodity
master grammatician would you come to my house and collect my phone and help me edit.
second i don't really miss her she is the one that miss me most because she beg me like i said the post am just thinking maybe things can work between us again nobody can tell
and no matter how your ex was you will still miss her
if she is good you will miss her goodness
if she is bad you will still miss that time you will be thinking how she bad is to you.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by luvyaself95(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
marvelous000:
When people come online to solicit this kind of advice, I can't help but ruminate on how their self-esteem function, if at all they have any.

why on earth should one be divided in sloughing a person with no conception of scruple in double dating.
as if you never double date or you're Virgin.
self esteem has nothing to do with this.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Skmoda360(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
Brother wey Mumu. A lady that double dates can never change. Just catch her give her yorrdi anytime konji dial your number. Anytime you see better lady dump am like used condom. No let love thwart your reasoning
Shananakukuvukukikiland yeeboo!!!! sad shocked grin
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Suspectzero(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Truth is she is just going to use you again. Only a mumu would go back thinking there is a future.
You don't really miss her. You just miss having a woman. If you had another correct babe you wouldn't give this cheater the time of the day.
But since you are alone and lonely, getting back with her is tempting to you.

luvyaself95:

master grammatician would you come to my house and collect my phone and help me edit.
second i don't really miss her she is the one that miss me most because she beg me like i said the post am just thinking maybe things can work between us again nobody can tell
if she is bad you will still miss that time you will be thinking how she bad is to you.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want Me Back by luvyaself95(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
I understand you but am not mumu cos you don't know me from anywhere.
thanks anyway.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by luvyaself95(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Suspectzero:
Truth is she is just going to use you again. Only a mumu would go back thinking there is a future.
You don't really miss her. You just miss having a woman. If you had another correct babe you wouldn't give this cheater the time of the day.

sometime i think the advices you guys give here are not relevant to what someone want.
because how she is going to use me when am not stupid she never use me before let alone now if we come back now.
and if i want to sex any girl i will but that not on my mind for now.
this girl know her mistake and she admit it so it that bad ni...
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by 2Radii: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Oma307:

Ahaa, commodity bi bawooo??

Re: My Ex Want Me Back by 2Radii: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Suspectzero:

Hmmm i can relate....
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by slimjosh231(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Want him back now.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by slimjosh231(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
luvyaself95:

Truth is always bitter. He just told you the truth and you couldn’t swallow the bitter taste. Lover boy. Na sweet pus*y the cloud your reasoning. Your eye go open na with time.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by marvelous000: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
luvyaself95:
as if you never double date or you're Virgin.
My brd, using the same social barometer to judge everybody, is vacuous.

My friend, the question should be; if i even have one not to talk of two.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by seniorgozman(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
Never you go back to your vomit. A very important rule

1 Like

Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Suspectzero(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lol you sound like someone with little experience with women.
She'll "admit she was wrong" because she knows thats what you want to hear and thats what it takes to get you back.
She will cheat on you again as soon as she finds someone that benefits her again in some other way.
Go ahead and get with her again. Look forward to your future thread on nairaland crying about your new dilemma.

luvyaself95:

sometime i think the advices you guys give here are not relevant to what someone want.
because how she is going to use me when am not stupid she never use me before let alone now if we come back now.
and if i want to sex any girl i will but that not on my mind for now.
this girl know her mistake and she admit it so it that bad ni...
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
2Radii:

Ahaa, commodity bi bawooo??
that's what the guy is? instead of him to confess that he is missing her, he is here forming she want him back. as he forgotten where he typed she has another guy aside him
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by luvyaself95(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
marvelous000:

My brd, using the same social barometer to judge everybody, is vacuous.

My friend, the question should be; if i even have one not to talk of two.

am not judging her just hoping she is stable and reliable now.
and the girl doesn't give me headache or anything bad.
her reasons for dating the guy am aware of it even the way she trash treat the guy my friends always tell me then.

single life is freedom and if you have Mrs right with you
it will be combination of freedom and sweetness.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by luvyaself95(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
slimjosh231:
Truth is always bitter. He just told you the truth and you couldn’t swallow the bitter taste. Lover boy. Na sweet pus*y the cloud your reasoning. Your eye go open na with time.
am just laughing here cos you guys know nothing about me and you're talking like this.
before i joined nairaland am a hardcore guy that doesn't give in easily when it comes to girls i always use my brain not my dick beside am something you can't never think of.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by luvyaself95(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Suspectzero:
Lol you sound like someone with little experience with women.
She'll "admit she was wrong" because she knows thats what you want to hear and thats what it takes to get you back.
She will cheat on you again as soon as she finds someone that benefits her again in some other way.
Go ahead and get with her again. Look forward to your future thread on nairaland crying about your new dilemma.

Am not gonna put all my heart in this relationship because before i broke up the first time i don't and that why am not in pain.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Suspectzero(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Aright then. goodluck and have fun.

luvyaself95:

Am not gonna put all my heart in this relationship because before i broke up the first time i don't and that why am not in pain.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by luvyaself95(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Suspectzero:
Aright then. goodluck and have fun.
Alright. it on a lowkey.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by slimjosh231(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
luvyaself95:

am just laughing here cos you guys know nothing about me and you're talking like this.
before i joined nairaland am a hardcore guy that doesn't give in easily when it comes to girls i always use my brain not my dick beside am something you can't never think of.
Nigga you’ve gone soft. It’s that so called “love” that makes you want to keep going even if you know all is not right. Love makes you loose your self worth with this Nja breed of gals. They ain’t worth it. Get a baby and begin to invest in him/her not all this gold diggers that has nothing more to offer than pus*y. Ask yourself, aside the sex, what else is really keeping you? Tell yourself the truth.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by chigoziri2403(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
You want to have sex, and she is your sure piss, all this epistle is not necessary
You miss her bedmatics
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by culf: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
If you can forgive her genuinely and work things out, why not?
Pray she won't do it again
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by luvyaself95(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
slimjosh231:
Nigga you’ve gone soft. It’s that so called “love” that makes you want to keep going even if you know all is not right. Love makes you loose your self worth with this Nja breed of gals. They ain’t worth it. Get a baby and begin to invest in him/her not all this gold diggers that has nothing more to offer than pus*y. Ask yourself, aside the sex, what else is really keeping you? Tell yourself the truth.
I understand you but i hope for better and if it doesn't look right in a month then i will do the needful again
am not soft guy it just that sometime you have to change your mindset everything can't be same thing always.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by AfroKnight: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Opportunity for FWB here. Take her back only for nakking. When you see a finer chick. Go for her.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2019
A lady that double date can never repent oo
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by slimjosh231(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2019
luvyaself95:

I understand you but i hope for better and if it doesn't look right in a month then i will do the needful again
am not soft guy it just that sometime you have to change your mindset everything can't be same thing always.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian / Pls How Does Female Prisoneers Get Pregnant ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.