Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How To Deal With An Obsessed Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With An Obsessed Ex. (447 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With An Obsessed Ex. by sowilli: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hi Guys,
Please I need serious help and possibly contacts that can help take this matter up. For some reasons this girl and I couldn't work things out and we broke up last year but she has refused to let me be. I have begged, fought and done all but she is seriously obsessed. Actually she hid and told some lies and it seems these lies are hunting her. She curses and threatens she would do hell, contacts me everywhere, calls my friends and colleagues, tells lies of what I never did.
Has anyone been in this situation, how did they go about?

Mods Front page if possible
Re: How To Deal With An Obsessed Ex. by oyatz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Yes, I have been in that situation. It could be annoying.

She may be mentally unstable.

1) Relocate temporarily
2) Change your simcard
3) Threaten her with a legal action (restraining order)

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With An Obsessed Ex. by xendra: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
How many abortion she don do for you undecided now you think you can just opt and leave?

(1) (Reply)

Any Pu*sy Without A Little Bit Odour, Is Not Original– Nigerian Lady, Says / Flames Of Vengeance / How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.