Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos (40399 Views)

Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Soldier Slaps Man Protesting During A Live Press Briefing In PH, Rivers State / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Athena4: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2019
Yale9:
you are wrong. Raping is wrong. I mean that is sex without consent. All I’m saying is that I’m in support of hitting women who deserve it and the number of these deserving women is very high. Women hit men all the time. How right is that? As a woman if u push ur lock too far by hitting me, I will deal with u physically. Women are opportunistic in nature and only cry when it favors them. Where is the gender equality they all then crave?
Yeah yeah. Justify it all you want. And continue generalizing women that way. I don't know the type of women you relate with.You should probably change your taste or something. Happy woman beating.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by otodeluxe(m): 6:48am On Jan 16, 2019
No matter what you will say to justify this act. It is totally wrong
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Lufthansa: 6:55am On Jan 16, 2019
It shall soon be your sister's/ wife's turn. Don't come here to rant when that happens.

Praktikals:
She must be one of those women who do not allow their husbands to talk in the house. Husband talk one, they talk three. It served her right undecided
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by oyetunder(m): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2019
cococandy:

You people seem to be cursed with the spirit of woman hate. You all are disgusting to be honest.
It’s like no minute goes by on this forum that someone is not excusing violence and assault against women.

Na curse?

Violence is violence...women had now monopolised violence as if the word was coined for them as victims. One wonders why women are still all doing almost everything just to attract men. Do you know how many men and boys receiving verbal violence and hot slaps from women daily?
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2019
The amount of misogynists on this forum is alarming, I feel for Nigerian ladies cry
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by sapeleboi(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2019
cho cho cho like who dey chop chin chin , shey your sense reset when you take slap

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by naijajobx: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2019
smiley
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by alphaNomega: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2019
Foolish woman!
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2019
Genniez:
Say no to domestic violence doesn't mean we ladies should push the man to the wall and expect him to be matured about it.... We are human and should also have self control which shouldn't be one sided... Hot slap for the January no be beans oo choi
This is not domestic violence.
Don't support evil, you can be the next victim and people will blame you regardless of what you did.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by rokisammy: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2019
Rextizz:
See diz Mumu, can you kill a common rat and you want to handle gun?
looka dz successful idiot so before i get licensed to use a gun i wouldn't get trained on how to use it abi

You're too dumb nigga
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by rokisammy: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Gracesofar:

U don't need to be bias even if that guy is not a soldier he could obviously slap the lady watch the video before commenting not viceversa i hope a lady test your patient then come back to type this gibberish

exactly my point, if as a man a woman tests ur patience, ignoring her shows you're a man, slapping her shows you're a fool, do you get it? Men show superiority in maturity, if it was a man he slapped fine they possess almost the same power
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Rextizz(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2019
rokisammy:

looka dz successful idiot so before i get licensed to use a gun i wouldn't get trained on how to use it abi

You're too dumb nigga
Fvck with me and I will end you, we know be mate boy.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2019
Athena4:
Yeah yeah. Justify it all you want. And continue generalizing women that way. I don't know the type of women you relate with.You should probably change your taste or something. Happy woman beating.
I will justify it. Cos I know deep within me that she deserves it. If you also go around acting stupid merely because you think you are immune to discipline,just because you belong to one opportunistic gender, everything you’ll receive as a result would serve you right. And pls answer this question. You all say it is wrong for a man to hit a woman, How right is it for a woman to hit a man? Let’s start from there.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2019
rokisammy:

exactly my point, if as a man a woman tests ur patience, ignoring her shows you're a man, slapping her shows you're a fool, do you get it? Men show superiority in maturity, if it was a man he slapped fine they possess almost the same power
explain why a man slapping a man is different from a man slapping a woman.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2019
Criis:
The amount of misogynists on this forum is alarming, I feel for Nigerian ladies cry
there’s so much impunity in them. It’s in the air. And it’s every shade of wrong. We generalize a lot forgetting how uncultured women can be. If a girl slaps your old sick mom and spits on her in ur presence, what would you do? Let’s think guys. How can a gender that craves gender equality always remain free to get away with everything they do? No respect. Go out today and u’ll Find at least 3 women biting than they can chew.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2019
Lufthansa:
It shall soon be your sister's/ wife's turn. Don't come here to rant when that happens.

he won’t marry a woman who does not respect men.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by rokisammy: 8:34am On Jan 16, 2019
Rextizz:
Fvck with me and I will end you, we know be mate boy.
getaway jare mumu like u
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Rextizz(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2019
rokisammy:

getaway jare mumu like u
Talk to me like this in real life, and your life will never remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Gracesofar(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2019
rokisammy:

Alright
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Gracesofar(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2019
rokisammy:

You will know what don Williams reffered to as talk iS cheap when you are in the guys shoe. Its easy to judge others though but walk is walk first. Am not a supporter of violence against women or something. I have a mum I cherish so much and sisters I adore. But still some ladies can be so annoying and venomous with their words they can push a perfect gentleman to the limit where he will act irrational. Bro TALK is CHEAP u might do worst if u meet those dare devils
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by rokisammy: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2019
Rextizz:
Talk to me like this in real life, and your life will never remain the same.

if you can't control ur anger why did you qoute me in the first place, fvcker! E pain d mumu lol
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2019
Gracesofar:

You will know what don Williams reffered to as talk iS cheap when you are in the guys shoe. Its easy to judge others though but walk is walk first. Am not a supporter of violence against women or something. I have a mum I cherish so much and sisters I adore. But still some ladies can be so annoying and venomous with their words they can push a perfect gentleman to the limit where he will act irrational. Bro TALK is CHEAP u might do worst if u meet those dare devils
the thing is, you’re not a supporter of violence against women. Are you a supporter of violence against men? (Which women tend to do all the time..). Violence is violence and it ain’t cool either towards a man or towards. The issue is why do we look at from the woman’s angle only? I agree with you on the other things tho
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by rokisammy: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2019
Gracesofar:

trust me bro i know what its like when these females frustrate u with their ever-running mouth, buh when they do just try and act cool, ignore dem, they'll later respect u for it
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Rextizz(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2019
rokisammy:

if you can't control ur anger why did you qoute me in the first place, fvcker! E pain d mumu lol
I will surely deal with you bastard, your days are numbered.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Gracesofar(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2019
Yale9:
the thing is, you’re not a supporter of violence against women. Are you a supporter of violence against men? (Which women tend to do all the time..). Violence is violence and it ain’t cool either towards a man or towards. The issue is why do we look at from the woman’s angle only? I agree with you on the other things tho

Except in war where everything is fair, am not a supporter of violence against men hitherto and about looking at women's anhke, the only self defense a lady has is her words its their means of attack and defense but a man has is fist in exchange for that. Except the femisist and arrogant ones, I don't support such
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by rokisammy: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2019
Rextizz:

ezz ur fada days that are numbered, omo ale,
e b like u no knw who u dy threaten abi,
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Gracesofar(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2019
Rextizz:

You, why are you issuing threat on a social media! If you have a culprit you want to damage why not send a pm and track him down oboy stop throwing smoke and if you must throw smoke et it catch fire
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Rextizz(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2019
rokisammy:

ezz ur fada days that are numbered, omo ale,
e b like u no knw who u dy threaten abi,
You better start preparing your coffin.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2019
Gracesofar:

Except in war where everything is fair, am not a supporter of violence against men hitherto and about looking at women's anhke, the only self defense a lady has is her words its their means of attack and defense but a man has is fist in exchange for that. Except the femisist and arrogant ones, I don't support such
back in the days, women knew what they were. They had respect for men, and men understood their weaknesses, men created laws to favor women, honored women, emphasized more on celebrations about women than of men, saved them and children 1st in times of war, et.c these were all due to the understand of the limitations of a woman and the men cared about preserving women. Today the woman wants to play in the rough league, she wants to fight with you in the bus stop and pull ur shirt, she wants to break your tv instead of breaking up with you, she wants to slap you and not get slapped in return. If they want to be in our rough league, they are welcome. Women are fast forgetting what respect is.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Gracesofar(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2019
Yale9:
back in the days, women knew what they were. They had respect for men, and men understood their weaknesses, men created laws to favor women, honored women, emphasized more on celebrations about women than of men, saved them and children 1st in times of war, et.c these were all due to the understand of the limitations of a woman and the men cared about preserving women. Today the woman wants to play in the rough league, she wants to fight with you in the bus stop and pull ur shirt, she wants to break your tv instead of breaking up with you, she wants to slap you and not get slapped in return. If they want to be in our rough league, they are welcome. Women are fast forgetting what respect is.

Ok
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2019
But like seriously, will a soldier slap a woman who is calmly seated in a bus, with a lot of self respect? Abeg make we talk another thing.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by nkemdi89(f): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2019
Yale9:
I pray you hit me someday, or slap me. Experience will school you that day.
That is if you will survive it, do you think its everyone that you people can intimidate, I will make you understand that its the same one life we both have, what stupid crude training do you think you have undergone? You are just a commoner and nothing else.
Because you were uniform or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue / Bees "Arrest" Ugandan Thief With Help Of A Voodoo Priest (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.