Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Expert Analysis Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expert Analysis Needed (280 Views)

Red Pill Analysis: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West / Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. / Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expert Analysis Needed by vybzkartel: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
I proposed love to this girl
But she said no

Yet she keeps calling me
At a time she ever text me " I am missing "

She dash me call credit, even money

I visited her once and she paid for a hotel room for me. She took me through her entire community that whole day

But now when I call she won't answer, neither message me

About a after this, she will call and talk unlimited

She is very excited when talking to me

A few days ago, she sent me this WhatsApp video "ei vybz, this gentleman, you will kill me oo" in a very sexy tone

Her attitude is like this all the time. She checks every of my status but will never chat me

Please what do u make of the whole situation? What must I do? Thanks
Re: Expert Analysis Needed by xpac01(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
She's simply trying to test how serious you're about the love ish.

This is what you should do next:

Give her silent space of like a week. No chatting her up, when she chats you or calls you within this period,
reply her with casual response.
Don't go through her whatsapp status, no show of feelings what soever within these period of not less than a week. Just totally ignore her.

After this period, still approach her, tell her she has the most radiant smiles you've ever seen and some other sweet nonsenses, but remember to play cool never appear desperate.

Watch her response then that will tell you what next to do.

1 Like

Re: Expert Analysis Needed by vybzkartel: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
xpac01:
She's simply trying to test how serious you're about the love ish.

This is what you should do next:

Give her silent space of like a week. No chatting her up, when she chats you or calls you within this period,
reply her with casual response.
Don't go through her whatsapp status, no show of feelings what soever within these period of not less than a week. Just totally ignore her.
After this period, still approach her, tell her she has the most radiant smiles you've ever seen and some other sweet nonsenses, but remember to play cool never appear desperate.

Watch her response then that will tell you what next to do.

Thanks for ur time

(1) (Reply)

11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / How To Catch A Cheating Husband On Facebook: The Essential Guide / Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.