Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja (39158 Views)

Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by Infeno(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buhari again what

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by roymary: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
k
Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by osabuo: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
hmmmm....Nigeria my country....I laugh in china..... kikokikikooko

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by roymary: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
k
klever18:
pictures or .......

abi
Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by Xisnin(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
The idea is to create the impression of wrongdoing.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by kessdivine4all: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
This Pharoah you see today, soon you will see him no more

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by Isobug: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
alfaman3:
INEC kwa?
Op wants to hurriedly post the news before anyone else, hence the mistake

EFCC is now INEC to him
Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by Ucokezie(m): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
I don't even know what to make out of this show of force.
Please everyone should go get Falz' Album MORAL INSTRUCTION ASAP.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by drlateef: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
A country gets the type of leaders it deserves. Are these the youth that will lead us in future? Youth who are against anything called anticorruption fight by a government because their brother is the thief? My hand fall for the future of Nigeria. Buhari said the youth will soon believe that stealing is a career. Is he not right?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by supereagle(m): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
He should step down. Aunty Kemi left the stage honorably we cannot make progress if we treat corruption with kid gloves.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by Suko110(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Wen buhari is finally booted to Daura...
Many people will leave this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by Earthquake1: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Fake news & some pigs will believe it, when did inec start raiding peoples home ?.

Where did you see inec in the writeup?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
PassingShot:
In as much as I don’t support Onnoghen, this is overzealous action by the EFCC.

This is very unnecessary!

why are you forcing yourself to have brain ? abeg return to the Zomb ways!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by comos: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
This intimidation will go nowhere,

APC/Buhari are digging their political grave

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by semyman: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
The Jubril wailers are reducing
Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Earthquake1:

Where did you see inec in the writeup?

don't mind that B list zombie

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by maasoap(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
Robbin7:
Does non declaration of Assets warrant a raid by the EFCC?
I no understand again o.

I think when it involves 3 million dollars undeclared, hidden in numerous accounts which you can't even explain its sources, it warrants raids upon raids. I just don't understand why we like to mix politics of religion and ethnicity with fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by eddypampy: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
home videos never stops... na the only thing Dem Sabi do.
Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by resty4(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
God answers prayer! This and many more unconstitutional, despotic, nepostic, myopic, and tyrannical actions will spin buhari to dura.
Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by Suko110(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
supereagle:
He should step down. Aunty Kemi left the stage honorably we cannot make progress if we treat corruption with kid gloves.
Did Ganduje step down ??
This is only the recent let us not talk about the backlog of sinners turned saints by prophet buhari immediately they switched parties

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by Corrinthians(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
PassingShot:

Baba leave that thing! Let Secondus and Wike bring in the war they talked about! And I hope they come with their families.

Nonsense.

I can NEVER forgive pdp for their acts of oppression in the days leading up to election. Imagine they even postponed election in 2015. If baba tries that today, these scums of mother earth who were nowhere to be found that time would spam cyberspace with cries of dictatorship.

God punish pdp and anyone who supports them.

Fire on Baba!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Which kind of country is Nigeria? Where by Ganduje and his wife are living saints.

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by baike: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
some people go thief some go support them
naija
Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by InvertedHammer: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
/
There is nothing wrong with the raid.

Executive, Legislative and Judiciary are the three arms of government in a democracy. The goal is to have them check the excess the others. But in Nigeria, the Legislative and Judiciary continue to dance to the tune of the Executive thereby eroding the balance of power. Saraki killed all overtures to keep Buhari in check in the Senate. The Judiciary turned the courts to a marketplace where the highest bidder gets justice. A power hungry Executive (anyone who understands power) must definitely strike. Absolute power corrupts. Even in the highest level of government based on precedents, folks still refuse to believe that the ills they engage in will turn around and bite them. The integrity of the Judiciary has been on alltime low.

This is nothing more than power play. The Executive is pushing to see how much she can get away with.
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by eteebanky1: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Fake news & some pigs will believe it, when did inec start raiding peoples home ?.

your comment

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by NothingDoMe: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Canticle:
Very good. Nobody is above the law.

Modified:

Those asking why EFCC should raid the CJN should take a chill pill. EFCC cannot raid without tangible evidence. They must have been tipped off by intelligence. So make una rest.
Lets see the outcome of the raid
Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by Olifiz(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
goat22:
There is one monkey in ajeokuta that sells beans.

I swear na goat u be. Living up to ur moniker kudos
Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by maasoap(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
PassingShot:

There is possibility of discovering more evidence of hidden money. There shouldn't be any form of protection for corrupt judges who sell justice to the highest bidders.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by RTSC: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Canticle:
Very good. Nobody is above the law.

Modified:

Those asking why EFCC should raid the CJN should take a chill pill. EFCC cannot raid without tangible evidence. They must have been tipped off by intelligence. So make una rest.
Why didn't they raid ganduje house when the video leaked or block his personal account?

You can investigate even while the subject is still under immunity like they did against fayose and otorm.

Buhari and his government is not serious against corruption yet.
Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:

why are you forcing yourself to have brain ? abeg return to the Zomb ways!!!
Those who raised you don’t possess half of my intelligence. If you doubt, bring your pops for a debate grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by Nasiruddeen(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Anyone found Guilty against the law should face its troubles. I am not stupid enough to play partisan sentiments over these unpatrotic and selfish people who don’t care about the masses but themselves and their families.
Re: EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja by lomprico(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Apelex:
We are gradually going back to the days of tyranny.

Buhari is a big failure. Anybody who can in good conscience vote for Buhari is a ZOMBIE

Which one is 'gradually'? We are fully in a tyrannical regime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.