Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed (4294 Views)

Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? / 10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You glory in ignorance..... and it is hurting you....

I have decided not to respond to you anymore...

You are not far from God's Judgement.....and it is knocking at your door.

I will advise you to seek God's face of mercy before it is too late.

Take your threats to the deluded followers of man made religion, means nothing to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
frosbel2:

Take your threats to the deluded followers of man made religion, means nothing to me.

Good for you.....

Don't say nobody warned you.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
frosbel2:

God's mercy means nothing to you?

You don't bother if his judgement comes as a result of your atrocities here? ..despite all his mercies over you?

I away your reply and be very careful the way you respond.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You don't bother if his judgement comes as a result of your atrocities here? ..despite all his mercies over you?

What is it with you changing the same post 3 times.

Initially it was something like , " okay , good on you "

Then changed to something like " be careful "

and now this

grin

My friend go and sleep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
frosbel2:

What is it with you changing the same post 3 times.

Initially it was something like , " okay , good on you "

Then changed to something like " be careful "

and now this

grin

My friend go and sleep.

You took caution in your reply...and my personal judgement on you is thus suspended.

Ask those who have disappeared from this site...

They will tell you that indeed God of Elijah is here again...

You need to plea seriously for mercy from the almighty God...

You have erred greatly and have hurt your soul a lot.

You hang in the balance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by malvisguy212: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
frosbel2:

Well what do you call it if not blatant contradictions ?? Oh lets, see, you need the spirit to understand the contradictions - cheesy

Hogwash

OK
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You took caution in your reply...and my personal judgement on you is thus suspended.

Ask those who have disappeared from this site...

They will tell you that indeed God of Elijah is here again...

You need to plea seriously for mercy from the almighty God...

You have erred greatly and have hurt your soul a lot.

You hang in the balance.

On the contrary, take your threats elsewhere , they are totally irrelevant and of no importance as far as I am concerned.

You need to get a life and stop all this religious fanatical nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by janettee(f): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
HappyPagan:

Gods are overrated in my opinion.

That Jewish God died from nail wounds... Even 50 Cent survived 9 bullets.....

grin

shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by janettee(f): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
kingemzy5:

Because you are a happy fool doesn't mean you should say ills about your creator God isn't a man that you can cajole with stay away from insult if u don't want ur life to be like a wretched being

Why do you all get so worked up easily? grin. Like calm down and be Christlike!.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by janettee(f): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
kingemzy5:

Like seriously if you live to see Friday quote me and call me a bastard!!!

Hahahaha grin grin.

He will still be here to keep y'all's madness in check.

4 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
frosbel2:

On the contrary, take your threats elsewhere , they are totally irrelevant and of no importance as far as I am concerned.

What saved you is your caution in that post I put to you....

Still, you really need to Stop Insulting God in your filth...

I tell you most sincerely,
The Days of judgement are here.

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
janettee:

Why do you all get so worked up easily? grin. Like calm down and be Christlike!.

Christlike ? Is that a joke. These guys are a millions miles away from what it means to be 'Christlike' ( if there is such a thing ). smiley

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Originakalokalo:

What saved you is your caution in that post I put to you....

Still, you really need to Stop Insulting God in your filth...

I tell you most sincerely,
The Days of judgement are here.

Jesus is not God, Jesus is a fraudster if he ever existed and he is not a king of kings or saviour of anything - its all made up nonsense.

Are you happy now ?

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
frosbel2:

Jesus is not God, Jesus is s fraudster if he ever existed and he is not a king of kings or saviour of anything - its all made up nonsense.

Are you happy now ?

No no no no no.

This is what I posted :

This is what I asked you....

Again, I say,

Caution guy.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Originakalokalo:

No no no no no.

This is what I posted :

This is what I asked you....

Again, I say,

Caution guy.

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
frosbel2:

Again, you took caution.

Yield to what I have told you...

I have weighed your activities here in this section and you have been found wanting....

I serve the almighty God, who created heavens and the Earth..

As his prophet, so ordained and recognize by him that sits between the cherubims, high and exalted,

I hereby warn you to desist from all these display of insults on his beauty of holiness and splendor....

You have shown respect for Him once more.... and my personal judgement as his ELECT is thus suspended for a time....

Caution my friend.

I am out.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 16, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You have shown respect for Him once more.... and my personal judgement as his ELECT is thus suspended for a time....

Caution my friend.

I am out.

Check yourself into a mental institution fast !!

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2019
frosbel2:

Check yourself into a mental institution fast !!

Okay...

3 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by MrPresident1: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2019
Frosbel2, I love this verse.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

When Obadiah777 came with his preaching, and was showing us that the truth of the Bible is in the deeper allegorical, metaphorical, figurative layers, you resisted it. I remember then that you had almost similar ways of thinking radically, but in you own case, you just refused to make the transition to the more deeper layers.

Now you have exhausted the line of literal understanding, you are stuck, you cannot make progress, so you are angry at all you ever believed. You refused to make the critical transition when it mattered most or maybe you did not have the motivation to do so at that time.

Search for Obadiah777 threads on Nairaland, get your KJV Bible, and see if you can start, it is never too late. The ball is now in your court. If you don't do this, you will eventually find yourself in apostasy, you will call your self an atheist, you will get angrier as you see more and more that the literal interpretation of the Bible is just for kindergarten kids, and you will deny God eventually.

Do not argue with me Frosbel2, just do as I have advised you.

As I have told you, the ball is now in your court.

3 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by MrPresident1: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2019
Frosbel2

https://www.nairaland.com/1430454/did-god-create-people-before

you can read some of his comments on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by alBHAGDADI: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2019
Blakjewelry:

Lol the part were he will come back and kill all atheist got me laughing. but why kill somebody because he refuses to serve you, and how is that one different from average vengeful human
Aren't they deserving of death?

Looking at how they spend ever breathe of theirs attacking Jesus.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The disciples asked Jesus a similar question...."Why not let us call down fire on these people as Elijah did? "

Jesus rebuked them and said... "you don't know the nature of the Spirit that you belong to... "

They bask in the abundance of mercy that is available..

But they forget that there is a timeline for everything under the sun...

God told Jeremiah concerning Israel... after they had reached the thin line.... He said..

. "even if Samuel and Moses stand before me to plead for this people, I will not hear... "

God rejected the possibility of mercy as a result of prayers from the grand intercessors themselves.

Leave them... Some of them are approaching the point of no return already...

Some just have a tiny thread of mercy hanging on them..

The likes of yawehpenis, the otems and hardmirror are not here.... Not now.....

They are very busy..... I tell you.

Frosbel has been warned... I hope he takes correction before the great day of the Lord.

Our God is a consuming fire.... and he is not a respecter of persons.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Blakjewelry(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

same way you spent your time attacking them. why would anyone wants to kill another person for his or belief. to me no god or gods reign supreme, you reign for a thousand years but it will come to end.
at a time ra reign supreme, Odin did, Zeus did now they are all nothing but a myth.

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2019
Originakalokalo:

They bask in the abundance of mercy that is available..

But they forget that there is a timeline for everything under the sun...

God told Jeremiah concerning Israel... after they had reached the thin line.... He said..

. "even if Samuel and Moses stand before me to plead for this people, I will not hear... "

God rejected the possibility of mercy as a result of prayers from the grand intercessors themselves.

Leave them... Some of them are approaching the point of no return already...

Some just have a tiny thread of mercy hanging on them..

The likes of yawehpenis, the otems and hardmirror are not here.... Not now.....

They are very busy..... I tell you.

Frosbel has been warned... I hope he takes correction before the great day of the Lord.

Our God is a consuming fire.... and he is not a respecter of persons.

My friend take your warnings to your deluded sheep. You are currently barking up the wrong tree . Take your bullsh1t elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2019
There is a way one can discuss his belief without blaspheming...

Blaspheming the holiness of God reduces

The "mercy bar" faster (like battery bar,... for lack of words) on that individual... I tell you this with sincere certainty ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2019
frosbel2:

My friend take your warnings to your deluded sheep. You are currently barking up the wrong tree . Take your bullsh1t elsewhere.

OK sir.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Odi5: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2019
frosbel2:

Your the one that needs to get a life and stop contradicting the word of God, to me it seems like you need a deeper understanding or his word's... Mere men cannot understand the things of the most high

And your living as a result of his unending grace upon every one of us.

The same reason you won't die on friday , saturday or Sunday because of his grace and mercies...

Am not surprised at your theologies and misconception even Paul the Apostle was far worse than you, I have seen your kinds.....

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Odi5: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2019
frosbel2:

May God forgive you and open your eyes of understanding amen.

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by janettee(f): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Same way Christains deserved to be slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen?? grin.

Let me not see you crying on such thread about christainity being wiped out in the north.. Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by janettee(f): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Frosbel2 you really hurt them to the point they are wishing you death shocked grin.

Ndị Christlike cheesy!.

3 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
janettee:
Frosbel2 you really hurt them to the point they are wishing you death shocked grin.

Ndị Christlike cheesy!.

Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by janettee(f): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Ignorance.

Another one grin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powerful Prophet Of God / Monster Energy Drink Is A Satanic Drink - 666 / How Old Was Adam When God Created Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.