Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed (4306 Views)

Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? / 10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
EdifiedHebrew:

let us reason together with your points. throw your questions one by one, so that i can give you the precepts upon precepts for good understandings.

I have no questions to ask - thank you
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by MrPRevailer(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Frosbel2 But you are not sure if there is God or if Hellfire is real.
I'm sure if you were beaten with 100 strokes at the command of an ethnic ruler, long before the 100th stroke, you would be shouting and confessing. But here you seem so so arrogant when Christians speak of hellfire or God's Judgement. It's shocking.
But hey, what's my business right?
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
MrPRevailer:
Frosbel2 But you are not sure if there is God or if Hellfire is real.
I'm sure if you were beaten with 100 strokes at the command of an ethnic ruler, long before the 100th stroke, you would be shouting and confessing. But here you seem so so arrogant when Christians speak of hellfire or God's Judgement. It's shocking.
But hey, what's my business right?

There is no Hell Fire indeed, if your colonial masters had not told you that there was a hell fire you would not believe it even if they had beaten your back bare. Your ancestors knew nothing about Hell for thousands upon thousands of years, and then suddenly there is one ? GTOH

Did I say there is no God ?
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by OLUWABIG(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
OP you simply belief God do exist but you don't belief that he interferes into our existence through revelations miracle etc isn't
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by MrPRevailer(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
frosbel2:

There is no Hell Fire indeed, if your colonial masters had not told you that there was a hell fire you would not believe it even if they had beaten your back bare. Your ancestors knew nothing about Hell for thousands upon thousands of years, and then suddenly there is one ? GTOH

Did I say there is no God ?

But you can be forced into believing or confessing what you don't want to confess with a log of wood or horse whip. True or Not true?
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
MrPRevailer:

But you can be forced into believing or confessing what you don't want to confess with a log of wood or horse whip. True or Not true?

Well depends on the level of pain. But confession is one thing, sticking to the confession another.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by MrPRevailer(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2019
frosbel2:

Well depends on the level of pain. But confession is one thing, sticking to the confession another.

It's not about sticking to.... It's about confessing because of the pain right? And you would even say anything pleasant/humble for them to stop the flogging (for many periods). However, before this time, you were puffing, swelling ever so arrogantly before the plaintiff and court. Now you are begging on any terms and conditions.

That's what pain can do to any man. So the fire of Hell, if its real and everlasting will make the most arrogant human to regret forever.
Just as fire brings out gold, pain brings out remorse.

It's lack of understanding coupled with pleasures of life/the earth that make people go to anylength/height of their choosing.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by HappyPagan: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
kingemzy5:

Like seriously if you live to see Friday quote me and call me a bastard!!!
BASTARD....
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by NPComplete: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2019
kingemzy5:

Like seriously if you live to see Friday quote me and call me a bastard!!!

Senseless Bastard!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by NPComplete: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You took caution in your reply...and my personal judgement on you is thus suspended.

Ask those who have disappeared from this site...

They will tell you that indeed God of Elijah is here again...

You need to plea seriously for mercy from the almighty God...

You have erred greatly and have hurt your soul a lot.

You hang in the balance.

This fool again. Who has disappeared from this site that u want us to ask. You jokers are nothing but Christian Talibans trying to threaten people that are above u. There is nothing I hate more than direct or indirect threat to people's life by impotent fools that keep hoping their deity can bring destruction on other people and compensate for their feelings of inadequacy.
Tell us the people that disappeared and where to find them. Don't just make vague unverifiable statements and hope to scare anyone. Show us examples or remain a raving fool. I will save this your post and always remind u of it.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2019
NPComplete:

This fool again. Who has disappeared from this site that u want us to ask. You jokers are nothing but Christian Talibans trying to threaten people that are above u. There is nothing I hate more than direct or indirect threat to people's life by impotent fools that keep hoping their deity can bring destruction on other people and compensate for their feelings of inadequacy.
Tell us the people that disappeared and where to find them. Don't just make vague unverifiable statements and hope to scare anyone. Show us examples or remain a raving fool. I will save this your post and always remind u of it.

Calling me a fool is mentioning one of my new names the moment I accepted Jesus as my Lord and saviour.

Paul said.... We are fools for Jesus...

So, you are not wrong. Regarding the issue of saving my post, you have the freedom to do that.

Peace.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by MrPresident1: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Calling me a fool is mentioning one of my new names the moment I accepted Jesus as my Lord and saviour.

So, you are not wrong. Regarding the issue of saving my post, you have the freedom to do that.

Peace.

No. When you accept Christ, you name becomes fearsome lion, your name does not become fool

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2019
MrPresident1:

No. When you accept Christ, you name becomes fearsome lion, your name does not become fool

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by MrPresident1: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Peace.

Peace to you too

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by NPComplete: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Peace.

Lol. Prating prat.

Just coming online to talk foolishly like as if he is the herald of God's destruction. Mumu.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
NPComplete:

Lol. Prating prat.

Just coming online to talk foolishly like as if he is the herald of God's destruction. Mumu.

God introduced himself to Moses as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob...

This was over 600 years after the death of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob..

Jesus then corrected a sect in Jerusalem that God is not the God of the dead.... but of the living...

So, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob live.

They are existing. In realm.... That we don't have access to... Not while we are still in the physical..

Tick tock..... my time on earth has been reduced by another 13hours... So is yours.

A time comes ,when you will stand before him in his majesty....and account for every idle words spoken.

Repent and be converted.

Jesus is Lord and the son of the Father.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by NPComplete: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Originakalokalo:

God introduced himself to Moses as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob...

This was over 600 years after the death of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob..

Jesus then corrected a sect in Jerusalem that God is not the God of the dead.... but of the living...

So, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob live.

They are existing. In realm.... That we don't have access to... Not while we are still in the physical..

Tick tock..... my time on earth has been reduced by another 13hours... So is yours.

A time comes ,when you will stand before him in his majesty....and account for every idle words spoken.

Repent and be converted.

Jesus is Lord and the son of the Father.

Peace.

All these long stories will not cover your foolishness and impulsiveness. We are still waiting for the people that disappeared from this site that u want the OP to ask. Just look at the smug nonentity declaring impending judgement and adjourning of judgement. Lol. Fools with delusions of grandeur.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
NPComplete:

All these long stories will not cover your foolishness and impulsiveness. We are still waiting for the people that disappeared from this site that u want the OP to ask. Just look at the smug nonentity declaring impending judgement and adjourning of judgement. Lol. Fools with delusions of grandeur.

You really need stronger words of insults. These ones are really not effective.

Jesus said... Count it all joy when men persecute you or hate you because of me.... Greater is your reward...

So?

I need more reward .....please look for more abusive words. wink

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by EdifiedHebrew: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
frosbel2:

I am not surprised about your insults , after all your STUPID JESUS who is supposed to be LOVE , said this to a sick woman ;

"But she came and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, help me.” And he answered, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.” She said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.” - Matthew 15:21–28

So much for your meek and humble Jesus - r.etard !! cheesy

See why Yahawashi Hamasciach called the gentitle woman dog NEHEMIAH 13:1 On that day they read in the book of Moses in the audience of the people; and therein was found written, that the Ammonite and the Moabite should not come into the congregation of God for ever;

2 Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them: howbeit our God turned the curse into a blessing.

3 Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.
The gentiles rejected Yahawashi Hamasciach and his laws, statutes, commandments & judgment. Now she saw Yahawashi's miracles and she came for her daughter to be healed.

2 PETER 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

MATTHEW 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you ROMANS 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin..

You have to read the bible precepts upon precepts before you can understanding.ISAIAH 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

ISAIAH 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

PSALMS 119:4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.

99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.

102 I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.

103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

106 I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by LordReed(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You really need stronger words of insults. These ones are really not effective.

Jesus said... Count it all joy when men persecute you or hate you because of me.... Greater is your reward...

So?

I need more reward .....please look for more abusive words. wink

Peace.

It seems one of the reasons why Christianity has flourished is because of this persecution complex. Even when someone is telling you to examine your beliefs you count it as persecution and thus a fulfillment of prophecy. Its an almost unassailable proposition. Much like building a religion on the rising of the sun and each day the sun rises turning to an unbeliever in the religion and saying, see I told you the sun will rise.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
LordReed:

It seems one of the reasons why Christianity has flourished is because of this persecution complex. Even when someone is telling you to examine your beliefs you count it as persecution and thus a fulfillment of prophecy. Its an almost unassailable proposition. Much like building a religion on the rising of the sun and each day the sun rises turning to an unbeliever in the religion and saying, see I told you the sun will rise.

Hypocrite.

If I had answered him in his words, it would have been a different reply from you.

Now that I acted the way Jesus taught us to, I am not "examining myself, rather, I am using persecution complex "

So, examining myself has to do with being called a fool or mumu?

This explains why I called you a hypocrite.

You are more like a Pharisee, who would not do, (obey Jesus) and prevent those that want to do, from doing.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by LordReed(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Hypocrite.

If I had answered him in his words, it would have been a different reply from you.

Now that I acted the way Jesus taught us to, I am not "examining myself, rather, I am using persecution complex "

So, examining myself has to do with being called a fool or mumu?

This explains why I called you a hypocrite.

You are more like a Pharisee, who would not do, (obey Jesus) and prevent those that want to do, from doing.

LMFAO! So you think the only reasonable response is to invoke your persecution complex? LoL!
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
EdifiedHebrew:

See why Yahawashi Hamasciach called the gentitle woman dog[/color] NEHEMIAH 13:1 On that day they read in the book of Moses in the audience of the people; and therein was found written, that the Ammonite and the Moabite should not come into the congregation of God for ever;

2 Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them: howbeit our God turned the curse into a blessing.

3 Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.
The gentiles rejected Yahawashi Hamasciach and his laws, statutes, commandments & judgment. Now she saw Yahawashi's miracles and she came for her daughter to be healed.

2 PETER 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

MATTHEW 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you ROMANS 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin..

What is this drivel you just posted above. My friend go take a hike with your religious blather.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by hayoholla(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
TruthinAction:

You read the scriptures out of context.

Jesus never dishonoured his parents but he gave honour to God in preference. You honour your parents in the Lord. If your parents say don't go to Church, you are not obliged to obey them.

If Jesus called them fools, he himself is not subject to judgment because he is the judge.

For instance, we are told not to swear at all but God himself can swear and he is not subject to a higher power.

The account you gave concerning unclean thing is completely out of place. The law of Moses has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus. Jesus brought grace and not law.

The parable you cited in Luke was simply an illustration of what will happen on Judgement Day.

Op, please use your time to preach the gospel rather than looking for baseless faults.

Your argument is totally flawed bro, because he's the judge means he can flout the law bah?

And how is God that i am made in his image swear and me can not swear.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by TruthinAction: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
hayoholla:

Your argument is totally flawed bro, because he's the judge means he can flout the law bah?

And how is God that i am made in his image swear and me can not swear.

Because you are not God.

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by hayoholla(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2019
TruthinAction:

Because you are not God.

Please, be explicit as possible in deconstructing want the guy posted earlier. Thank you
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by TruthinAction: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
hayoholla:

Please, be explicit as possible in deconstructing want the guy posted earlier. Thank you

Matthew 5:34-37.
34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

I believe he gave this instruction for our protection. Satan has taken advantage of this swearing to ruin the life of many. And some even swear when they know that they guilty. Others swear by idols which they are supposed to have authority over. It's for your safety. The Master has spoken, don't swear at all. Just obey. He knows what is best for us.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
■ I am not surprised about your insults , after all your STUPID JESUS who is supposed to be LOVE , said this to a sick woman ;
"But she came and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, help me.” And he answered, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.” She said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.” - Matthew 15:21–28
1. But in the very same context, Jesus Christ referred to others as lost sheep. undecided
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Bigman1000: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2023

I am not surprised about your insults , after all your STUPID JESUS who is supposed to be LOVE , said this to a sick woman ;

don't called Him STUPID, He is a GOD Himself and HE has the right to discipline, scold, correct you for your disobedience and hardheartedness.
JESUS came to fulfilled the law and to break the law of man which lay burden on his fellow man. Just like the pharisees. Blessed is he who is not offended in me.
GOD BLESS YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Four Types Of Tithes As Mentioned in The Bible / Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church / My Problem With Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.