Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now (1009 Views)

Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! / Did She Just Call Me Baby? Yoruba Demons A Young Bro Need Ur Help. / Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now by yvng(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
how about you just abstain from premarital sex just like how the quran and bible stated, you wont die

3 Likes

Re: Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now by yvng(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
how about you just abstain from premarital sex just like how the quran and bible stated, you wont die

bro i really Dnt want this to b a problem to me in the future, it's better i figure out what is wrong with me now then find a way to sought it out
Re: Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now by TanyLoe(f): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
That would have been said in a health clinic not here
Visit one
Re: Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now by Rextizz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
Give your life to Christ, or you will end in hell.
Re: Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now by ipobarecriminals: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
sadGo to Gen hospital,let dem examine U.Abi u don carry dat thing? Sum Rat killer doc will invade dis thread now with their Rat mixture
Re: Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now by Yudee8(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Visiting a doctor is what you should do. Go and get proper medical attention and not all these drugs that cures every disease they sell on buses.
Re: Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now by enuk80(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
You are having blue ball. The best thing is to sex or indulge in self gratification
Re: Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now by yvng(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
enuk80:
You are having blue ball. The best thing is to sex or indulge in self gratification

tanx.. i just confirmed on the net
Re: Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now by SilentVboy: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
yvng:

tanx.. i just confirmed on the net
Someone told u to kill yourself with more fornication and u are happy telling him thanks.

Read properly what to do...

GO TO THE HOSPITAL. The doctor will do a test. He will tell u to give either your urine or your sperm for test. The test is to confirm if there is any infection.

If there is infection, you will be treated (just hope its infection so u will be treated well but if its hereditary, then u will have to deal with it)( I say so because I have a close friend that experienced it too. His father had that disturbance and he too keep having that pain like once every two years. And the three times he went for test , no infection was found. He was always given Panadol and one other antibiotic but can't remember the name).

Wish u d best and stay away from fornication for now.
Re: Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now by yvng(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
SilentVboy:
Someone told u to kill yourself with more fornication and u are happy telling him thanks.

Read properly what to do...

GO TO THE HOSPITAL. The doctor will do a test. He will tell u to give either your urine or your sperm for test. The test is to confirm if there is any infection.

If there is infection, you will be treated (just hope its infection so u will be treated well but if its hereditary, then u will have to deal with it)( I say so because I have a close friend that experienced it too. His father had that disturbance and he too keep having that pain like once every two years. And the three times he went for test , no infection was found. He was always given Panadol and one other antibiotic but can't remember the name).

Wish u d best and stay away from fornication for now.

bro it's just blue balls caused by prolonged erection without attaining orgasm.... m just happy m fine nd without any disease.. Tanx for the enlightenment tho...
and besides.. m nt planing on fornication
Re: Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now by AeroplaneApple: 12:33am On Jan 16, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sadGo to Gen hospital,let dem examine U.Abi u don carry dat thing? Sum Rat killer doc will invade dis thread now with their Rat mixture
Ray killer Doc

(1) (Reply)

Did I Say Anything Wrong? (pics) / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With House Chores, Am A House Wife -SEE HIS REASONS / We Were About To Have Sex, I Just Polluted,very Loud Pollute (this Is My Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.