Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue (3069 Views)

Anthills In My Bf's House, Plz Help With Solutions (pics) / Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now / Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by HARDLABOR: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Remember I said I don't have a girlfriend here

https://www.nairaland.com/4170957/somebody-should-loneliness-wan-kee

So I visited my home town in year 2015 and I met this girl

She looks like a saint to me as in ehn zero tolerance to male interaction

So twas a little bit hard for me to get along with her

I couldn't deny the fact that I was forcing myself to her

But in the end we are cool

We were playing and doing like a friend sha

So I later tell her what's on my mind and she told me that we should just be friends

Was pressuring her till I came back to the city some months of that same year but her answer is still the same....

We're cool together by talking on phone

She too later leave the town to ekiti for her tuition

But I later lost her contact and she lost mine too.....

So now last week a cousin called me from town and told me about the girl that she was asking for my number

I told him he should give her

She called me on Saturday (since about a year and half now) and was telling me how she lost my contact and how she had missed me..................

We're cool

Now my problem is that I told her about me and her and all she could still say is "friends"

Aswear when I first heard it on Monday night I weak.....

Guys what do you think this girl plan is?

Coz I don really tire to be talking about this issue over and over again

I thought that when she called me she really missed me and wants us to be

I think I will be tempted to ask her why she called me at the first place

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by HARDLABOR: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2017
Here......

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by gabinogem(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2017
Read between the lines...she already want u as her guy, perhaps she's having other guys who are hanging around which it's like a competition to her... U just need to take the bull by the horn. Except u are planning to be on her friendzone list forever....

2 Likes

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by AlexCk: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
U know sometimes when a girl tells u they want to be just friends, and they keep repeating that to u, even after a year or 2, then just be her friend.

She may later acknowledge u to be more than that, if u r still interested.

But honestly, just be her friend, and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2017
First of all, you really look like your moniker, hard Labour.
Secondly, she says she doesn’t want you, no be by force. A girl knows within the first few minutes of interacting with a guy if she wants to/ can be with him or not. It’s been two years, she’s been saying a big resounding NO and you’re still on her case? Better look elsewhere for love and for your own good don’t listen to that nigga up there who’s telling you that she wants you but is just forming. She’s very obviously not attracted to you(and rightly so) so take your “L” and move on.
If you feel you cannot be just friends with her, please just delete her contact and move on with your life

8 Likes

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by BunbleBee: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2017
All I see is a lady trying to be sure you are absolutely single and not just trying to take advantage of her.

[b]My Advice[\b]

Since she asked you guys to remain friends, then stop pestering her on this issue again and remain her friend.

Joke with her alot, have fun, chat normal and maturely with her, don't show her you are not happy with her decision and don't ever mention that dating stuff to her again. Always be the one to end the chat like "goodnight, wanna sleep" even if you're not done chatting.

If she really has a thing for you, she'll start asking questions like "how are your girlfriends" to draw your attention to the dating topic hoping you might ask her out again.

Sometimes, persistence don't work with ladies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by BunbleBee: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by BunbleBee: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by HARDLABOR: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
First of all, you really look like your moniker, hard Labour.
Secondly, she says she doesn’t want you, no be by force. A girl knows within the first few minutes of interacting with a guy if she wants to/ can be with him or not. It’s been two years, she’s been saying a big resounding NO and you’re still on her case? Better look elsewhere for love and for your own good don’t listen to that nigga up there who’s telling you that she wants you but is just forming. She’s very obviously not attracted to you(and rightly so) so take your “L” and move on.
If you feel you cannot be just friends with her, please just delete her contact and move on with your life

Sis try and understand me she was the one that called me after all this yrs na, though have been looking for her contact but couldn't get it
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by HARDLABOR: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2017
BunbleBee:
All I see is a lady trying to be sure you are absolutely single and not just trying to take advantage of her.

<b>My Advice</b>

Since she asked you guys to remain friends, then stop pestering her on this issue again and remain her friend.

Joke with her alot, have fun, chat normal and maturely with her, don't show her you are not happy with her decision and don't ever mention that dating stuff to her again. Always be the one to end the chat like "goodnight, wanna sleep" even if you're not done chatting.

If she really has a thing for you, she'll start asking questions like "how are your girlfriends" to draw your attention to the dating topic hoping you might ask her out again.

Cool
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by TEAMvido(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2017
you're not telling her what she wants to hear dude ..... I recommend iLegendd books for you ... tank me later
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by TEAMvido(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2017
you're not telling her what she wants to hear dude ..... I recommend iLegendd books for you ... tank me later
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by 2dice01: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Well you need to stop chatting with her

It's obviously she likes you but her level of likeness isn't much
Don't call or text her first

Let her be the chaser bro

Stop trying to ask her out who does that in diss 21st century

1 Like

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by Rickjordan(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
You need to step up man, start ignoring her even if you care bout her much, you need to go hard, don't let your emotions control you bro, give her Lotta space to miss you (many girls prefer the unavailable guys) ... when she ask of the sudden change... tell her she's not ready to be with you,so you got to move on...believe me if she liked you before she'll come back 4 u, if d opposite, let it go... life goes on... stop being a weak Nigga

3 Likes

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by tosyne2much(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
From the screenshots, it's very obvious the OP is battling with low self esteem.

Please give yourself some dignity and stop forcing a lady to date you. Even from the chat, her monosyllabic responses already shows she has no interest in you yet your dumb skull still kept pushing forward

5 Likes

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by lenghtinny(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
I hate playing hide and seek games mehn angry.... She's trying to test the depth of the waters.
You really need to man up or you will remain as just a friend for a long time..

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by sureteeboy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
BunbleBee:

<b>My Advice</b>

This isn't HTML Bro
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oga the girl carry gold for head
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by movid(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bro play along with her ave had couple of girls like this before thru after so much persistence that i want to date them, they keep friendzoning me but thru tht , the real gee dey happen. Na so i just dey sample dem dey go in the pretence of friendship. So bottom line my brother their are some ladies that do really like someone naturally, she may just like u naturally but dont feel like dating you. Na dis type of girl go get one guy she dey date and she go dey collect money from am come dey give u just becos she likes u naturally.
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
You don't appear to me like a serious person. Why? You're doing everything wrongly. If you ignore this instruction I'm about to give you, you'll hate yourself. I didn't read all your screenshots. I hate reading boring things. I didn't even read this thread—just a glance. A guy called iLegend has the final solution to your problem and it's free.

Click this link https://www.nairaland.com/4083870/how-chat-woman-make-fall and download the Introduction page of a book called ChatDicted. It's just a 55 page book. Read it like you're reading for a CISCO exam. You'll be glad you did.

Below are screenshots of testimonies. Thank me later. Case closed.

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by ubunja(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
do u know the difference between Players that get gals and Losers that get the friendzone?:
LOSERS LISTEN TO WORDS
PLAYERS LISTEN TO ACTIONS
ignore what she is saying and watch her actions.
here is an excercise for u: if u were deaf wud her actions prove she likes u back? if YES then act accordingly 90% u will get her.
gals say one thing and do the exact opposite. thats the first lesson every guy needs to understand.
that process of saying one thing while meaning the opposite is how gals weed out and disqualify the losers.gals get hit on constantly. and so a quick way to seperate the wheat from the chaff is to speak in opposites.
examples: she tells u she doesnt date players but next week u see her hanging out with a player.
she tells u she likes quiet guys and u act quiet but quickly find yourself in her friendzone(what do women want? u find yourself asking while pissed as hell)
she visits u and tells u "nothing will happen" but 1week later u hear gossip flying around that a gal brought u pvssy but u were chicken to fvck. grin
thats the language of gals.and to decode it IGNORE IT. watch what she does.
one time a lady told me she never cheat on her man WHILE WRITING DOWN MY FONE NUMBER grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by IamHeWrites: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
BunbleBee:

My Advice[\b]

If she really has a thing for you, she'll start asking questions like [b]"how are your girlfriends"
to draw your attention to the dating topic hoping you might ask her out again.

At bolded... Had a friend like dat... Whenever she asks me dat kain question, I snub her
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by Lawalez100(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
BunbleBee:

[b]My Advice[\b]

All u need is in there
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
From the screenshots, it's very obvious the OP is battling with low self esteem.

Please give yourself some dignity and stop forcing a lady to date you. Even from the chat, her monosyllabic responses already shows she has no interest in you yet your dumb skull still kept pushing forward
seconded
op should work on his English too.
It might send the girl to her early grave too.
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by SirMichael1: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
tosyne2much:

Ayè mí o shocked (Hope I didn't just insult myself bro?)

Op your English too no try na. See killer chats abeg
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by Fernandowski(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Guys dey try shaaaa

Wooing a girl for years..... I bet my balls I can't do that
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by tosyne2much(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

Ayè mí o shocked (Hope I didn't just insult myself bro?)

Op your English too no try na. See killer chats abeg
The English issue sef na another case cheesy

You no kuku insult yourself oga Michael cheesy
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by tosyne2much(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Fernandowski:
Guys dey try shaaaa

Wooing a girl for years..... I bet my balls I can't do that
Who get time for that kind nonsense? cheesy
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
When you wanna promote urself from the friendzone level by fire by force but ur mama just won’t agree cry
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by Marshalxv(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
There are two sides to this .
Its either she wants u just as a friend (most girls are like that ,they like to keep male friends with no emotions attached )or

She wants u to step up ur game,probably change ur tactics and stop asking her out over and over again, she's obviously tired of hearing ur old love lines .
If u guys are that close,forget about asking her out or her answer, just be cool with her,play with her and be in control of the friendship. If you're a smart guy ,that babe will be urs by December but if you keep acting like a sissy bro,she'll cancel Christmas on you .

1 Like

Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by martinsfm(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
OP you dont know how to woe a girl

she likes you but youre dulling her.. dont ask me what to do

whats good for the goose may not be good for the gander.. go tru ds thread..it will help u..no matter aw small

https://www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see
Re: Guys Plz Help Me On This Girl Issue by Fernandowski(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Who get time for that kind nonsense? cheesy
Nna ehhhh nwanne I tire ooo

I no see something important to do with my life...... For this hard time..... The guy get time to spare shaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Marry A Rich Man Who Hates Sexx Doesn't Drink, Smoke Nor Flirts? / HML Lalasticlala (photos) / Endowed Lady Apologises After Saying Men Should Throw Away Their Skinny Girlfrie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.