Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

We Were About To Have Sex, I Just Polluted,very Loud Pollute (this Is My Reason) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Were About To Have Sex, I Just Polluted,very Loud Pollute (this Is My Reason) (1005 Views)

Fvck Nairaland, Here Is My Reason / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / I Want To Have Sex, I Have Been Resisting It, But It Isn't Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were About To Have Sex, I Just Polluted,very Loud Pollute (this Is My Reason) by RalFamily: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
I use to like it before, everything was exciting and fun, the aggressive attitude and sex, but I noticed it only use to happen in my house.

It is only when he comes to my house that he will sit me in my dressing mirror and we shatter the glass,turn my coach up side down, use my dinning table and kitchen and no how we will have sex that we won’t damage something in my my house but for the fun and excitement of everything I will just be replacing it.

But each time I go to his own house, he is always so calm, he carries me straight to the bed even when I try to start the aggressive sex in the sitting room, he will just be dulling and carry me to the bed . Even when I want to give him Mouth Action he will shift to the coach in his room so that my saliva don’t mess up the bed but if it is in my house all u will be hearing is pue pue pue saliva everywhere like my house is put toilet and me fool will just allow him.

I can’t count how many night dress he has torn now or how many dressing mirrors I have replaced just for sex but we have never damaged anything.

So on Friday I went to him house and tried to start sex with him in his sitting room, I tore his inner vest and he just frowned his face , I went to giving him a Mouth Action and he started dragging me to the room , I tried to resist but he was insisting but I was determined to damage something, as he was carrying me inside the room I just kicked his flower vase ,if you see the way this guy dropped me on the ground, I landed with the flower vase and instead he rushed for the flower to gather it.

I was so mad before he started apologizing. I took my things and went home.

He came to my house today to apologize and I forgave him , the next was him carrying me to that same dressing mirror I have been replacing , as he carried to to the mirror I just polluted, very loud pollute and he got turned off.
Useless selfish men.

I think I am done with this relationship

Re: We Were About To Have Sex, I Just Polluted,very Loud Pollute (this Is My Reason) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
See you
I go just close my nose continue the straffing
We die here today
Re: We Were About To Have Sex, I Just Polluted,very Loud Pollute (this Is My Reason) by ValCon888: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
The two of them should audition for Big Brother Fuji House of Commotion.
Re: We Were About To Have Sex, I Just Polluted,very Loud Pollute (this Is My Reason) by Izobolucky105: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Read below it

Re: We Were About To Have Sex, I Just Polluted,very Loud Pollute (this Is My Reason) by lovelybugs(f): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wakanda story is this? undecided

1 Like

Re: We Were About To Have Sex, I Just Polluted,very Loud Pollute (this Is My Reason) by CreepyBlackpool: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hian!

The kind of lies people tell these days sha.
Re: We Were About To Have Sex, I Just Polluted,very Loud Pollute (this Is My Reason) by DMerciful(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
You, the guy and the mirror are not OK!

1 Like

Re: We Were About To Have Sex, I Just Polluted,very Loud Pollute (this Is My Reason) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
d
Re: We Were About To Have Sex, I Just Polluted,very Loud Pollute (this Is My Reason) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
This OP is actually a man pretending to be a woman, he's name is jakande.

(1) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin Shares How To Know A F**k Boy / My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman / 12 Mistake Men Make In Bed During Sex And What Woman Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.