Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (48433 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by Rijal: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
What is this life turning to?
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by MARKone(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol @ which one amongst them is married to Nana?
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lies
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by omoteacher(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Ikotun just like Kenya home of weird news. Cyriacus hot spot.
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by bayusman: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
That husband must be mad as well for leaving a newly married wife far away from without having a second thought on her emotional needs. Body no be fire, between who know's how many woman the guy dey bleep far away in the village.

Abdulahi is not guilty.

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by Emina33: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hmm na wa
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by pastorcyrus(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
arinze198:

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/ive-sleeping-brother-wife-tells-husband/
Ikotun and promiscuous housewives are synonymous in nature.why must every promiscuous house wife reside there?.
Marriage is overrated honestly
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by Adebowale89(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
jailing your blood because of pvssy shows the man is sick. you can distance yourself from him and send that adulterous lady out of your house

she'll still give that meat to another diick to bang when next you travel

some thinking annoy me

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by jakandeola(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
fear IBO they can do and undo. Igbo nyamuri pigs
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by Hades2016(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:
Hausa women do their own .
Yoruba women do their own
Igbo women ,the same thing .
Are women generally useless ?
the matter just tire me I swear
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by victorazyvictor(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
No be ur brother?
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by omooba969(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:
Hausa women do their own .
Yoruba women do their own
Igbo women ,the same thing .
Are women generally useless ?

Why blame women, are you trying to exonerate the brother-in-law? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by Stocking: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
omooba969:

Why blame women, are you trying to exonerate the brother-in-law? undecided
Was she raped?

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by oluwasegun007(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
I no they judge this kind mata... undecided
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by omooba969(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:

Was she raped?

Both are complicit.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by FATBAYO(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sharia court shld av handled the case.this is not police case infact family issue.na omo oni Koko the man marry .worst thinking
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by Stocking: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
omooba969:

Both are complicit.
You didn’t answer my question.
I guess you get the point already
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by omooba969(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:

You didn’t answer my question.
I guess you get the point already

Your comment has no merits coz you should ask yourself why the BIL is being charged to court if he hasn't committed any offence.

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
She said he closed the gap.. With a big fat black rod of course grin grin grin

Some women na evil cheesy
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by LINTUNE(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
YINKS89:
na real wa..... meanwhile m going for bbnaija audition see me on live tv soon.
lol grin
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by Tloc(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
There's only so much of you to go around. It's not a crime to be selective who you give your time and attention to.

You would definitely be a tasty relish.
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by abc115: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cycrus on the beat...

When you start to hear
Ikotun
Scoop
Neighbour
Wife
Huaband
Wife
Sex

Etc

You know it is fake news
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by godwon01(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
kingemzy5:
Thought it was always allowed in that part of the country
U are right .Very common phenomenon in that part of the country. They can nt wait at all . The girls and their counter part are so promiscuous. A friend told me that he took a girl to an hotel and left to attend an emergency meeting ,when he returned back the hotel room was locked behind. He knocked for several hours.By the time the girl opened the door there was another guy behind the door. He then told the management of the hotel to refund his hotel money to him. That girl in question came from that region.
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by larryking540: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oma307:
seriously, marriage is not appealing to me

God seriously help d lady I will get married to o,,becus relationship just b like heavy load in dis era
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by larryking540: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
dairykidd:
She said he closed the gap.. With a big fat black rod of course grin grin grin

Some women na evil cheesy
Women have always ben evil, na 2 tins day make them saint
Dick
And money

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
larryking540:

Women have always ben evil, na 2 tins day make them saint
Dick
And money
grin
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by larryking540: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
bayusman:
That husband must be mad as well for leaving a newly married wife far away from without having a second thought on her emotional needs. Body no be fire, between who know's how many woman the guy dey bleep far away in the village.

Abdulahi is not guilty.
Dude so u want to tell me that for a man to travel and hustle is now a sin?

To leave a woman who claim she loves u and will die for u just to hustle and make sure she's financially ok and also meet her where u left her is a sin

My guy abeg go sleep

4 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by wonder233: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
It's normal for Yoruba people na, nothing new.
When you meet a Yoruba lady, she assesses your brothers and close friends, if they are not presentable, she will not date you.
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by larryking540: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
D best type of woman u can get married to are d virgins, ,,d chances of the flirting outside marriage is low

Don't quote me with insult

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by don4real18(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
itiswellandwell:
I refuse to see marriage as a scam. Adulterous and irresponsible men and women made it seems so.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK, USA, CANADA and all European countries
Can you ship me out grin

4 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by Kobicove(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
This type of news only ever comes from places like Igando, Ejigbo, Ajegunle, Mushin etc grin
Re: 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband by Dearlord(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Fish brain.
The man is lucky that she wasn't giving it away to the public.

Kai ! What am I even saying?

It very wrong, this is an incest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court / Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.