Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Man Dumps His Babymama For Stabbing Him, A Month After Child Birth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps His Babymama For Stabbing Him, A Month After Child Birth (379 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Babymama For Stabbing Him, A Month After Child Birth by PalmchatApp: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2019
A Nigerian man, Davis Hotish has taken to social media to announce his decision of dumping his baby mama for stabbing him, a month after they became parents.

According to the man, he brought his babymama from Nigeria to Tanzania, and her pregnancy days was hell for him.

“Today I call it quit with Osellar Igwe, all I have done is was to make her happy. I brought her from Nigeria to Tanzania just to make her happy, so I can take good care of her while she was pregnant, all through the pregnancy it was hell for me but I kept doing all I could cause people do say that pregnant women are always paranoid, So I kept doing my best to make her happy.”, he wrote.

Re: Man Dumps His Babymama For Stabbing Him, A Month After Child Birth by delishpot: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2019
Better, don't come and wait until she come and go and take a knife and stab you to death and kill you.

(1) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Finally Speaks On Their Wedding / What Will Happen When You Have Sex On Your First Date? / See How A U.s-based Liberian Woman Dealt With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.