Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls (7666 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by sugarpp: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2010
okay girls don't be shy lets spill our guts and say what sometimes bug us about guys those we are dating or those that are trying to date us. Let me start off:

1. is it just me that finds this annoying: i am having a phone convo with a guy and he decides maybe out of excitement, joy or sheer madness to share every detail of the convo with his friends this can take the form of him putting the phone on speaker or saying hold on while he relays whatever joke or funny remark i have just made to his friends like why undecided even worse is when he says "say hello" to my friends then i have to have chit chat with 20 of his friends that i don't know from adam angry grin like why o why o why

2. this one really bugs me: you let a guy know how you feel about him i.e. you kinda like/love him and that's when he decides he wants to play hard to get cos he has memorised the whole 20 step programme of "how to keep your girl interested" from askmen.com grin angry ehm dude you are playing hard to get at the wrong time + the authour of the askmen.com article is probably single, have a bimbo for a girlfriend or is plain damn gay! here's a clue when a girl shows interest try and show interest back if you are interested and if you are also romantic this is a time to show it wink

3. last but not the least- the deaf pursuers. You ask a girl out she says "NO" then you think you can somehow miraculously change her mind. Here's a clue you can't! so the manipulative ones of the deaf pursuers play the role of the innocent friend asking her "what about me don't you like?" the girl says "nothing you are just not my type".
He still won't hear word so he prods her to give more details so she makes out a long list of likes and dislikes in the hope that that will satify him and be the end of things (the pursuing that is) but noooooooooooooo homie decides he is going to change to make himself more attractive to her so he gets rid of all she dislikes about him and then he tries and ask her out again. As usual the girl says "NO" then he recharges his batteries and continues with his final assault of begging and pleading to the annoyance of the girl.
Guys let me let you in on a little secret if we say "No" it usually means "No" cos we have thought hard about it! in some very small cases we say the "No" cos we are not sure or we like being chased but we usually succumb after a few tries and if after we have listed the likes and dislikes and you have even tried to change and we still say "NO" then please please take it as our final answer. If by a miracle or out of desperation we change our mind we know where you live we will come and get you ourselves wink thanks! grin
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by slap1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2010
Thank you, too. Some girls are also annoying. When you send airtime every time they ask of it, they think you are their mugu and gossip with you, when you are actually trying to show you understand how poverty is handling them!
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by sugarpp: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2010
slap1:

Thank you, too. Some girls are also annoying. When you send airtime every time they ask of it, they think you are their mugu and gossip with you, when you are actually trying to show you understand how poverty is handling them!

grin well what the girl makes of the gesture is dependent on how she feels about the guy. If she likes him it is a sweet gesture if she doesnt like him then he is her mugu lol
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by slap1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2010
sugar pp:

grin well what the girl makes of the gesture is dependent on how she feels about the guy. If she likes him it is a sweet gesture if she doesnt like him then he is her mugu lol
Same thing applies to some issues you raised. I won't even answer the call of a girl I love in front of friends, I excuse myself. Again, u tel a girl NO, and she keeps sending you nasty texts about heartbreak and all. Next thing she'll try to seduce you. If you fall and do it with her she goes on CNN, "WE'RE HAVING AN AFFAIR!" By then you've moved on. Next thing is you've broken her heart.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by NnamdiN: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2010
slap1:

GBAM!!! always mistaking generosity for stupidity

3. last but not the least- the deaf pursuers. You ask a girl out she says "NO" then you think you can somehow miraculously change her mind. Here's a clue you can't! so the manipulative ones of the deaf pursuers play the role of the innocent friend asking her "what about me don't you like?" the girl says "nothing you are just not my type".
He still won't hear word so he prods her to give more details so she makes out a long list of likes and dislikes in the hope that that will satisfy him and be the end of things (the pursuing that is) but noooooooooooooo homie decides he is going to change to make himself more attractive to her so he gets rid of all she dislikes about him and then he tries and ask her out again. As usual the girl says "NO" then he recharges his batteries and continues with his final assault of begging and pleading to the annoyance of the girl.
Guys let me let you in on a little secret if we say "No" it usually means "No" cos we have thought hard about it! in some very small cases we say the "No" cos we are not sure or we like being chased but we usually succumb after a few tries and if after we have listed the likes and dislikes and you have even tried to change and we still say "NO" then please please take it as our final answer. If by a miracle or out of desperation we change our mind we know where you live we will come and get you ourselves wink thanks! grin
[quote][/quote]I think you generalized a bit, the "NO" type of chicks are my specialty, I never give up until I get em to say "YES", though they always disappoint because one would expect that a girl that played so hard to get should at least have an atom of common sense, yet they seldom do.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by sexy74(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ poster
yes a guy can do all what you listed but have you thought what girls themself do to a man just to get them layed.

To me women are the worst culprit. Imagine doing all u can to please a lady whom in her minds sees yous as an M.U.M.U or alhaji bring bring.
Imagine taking a girl to an eatery you order something she eats half of it as if its bad when you are about going she orders for take away not only for herself but for her entire clan.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by sugarpp: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
@   poster
yes a guy can do all what you listed but have you thought what girls themself do to a man just to get them layed.

To me women are the worst culprit. Imagine doing all u can to please a lady whom in her minds sees yous as an M.U.M.U or alhaji bring bring.
Imagine taking a girl to an eatery you order something she eats half of it as if its bad when you are about going she orders for take away not only for herself but for her entire clan

well sometimes we girls do that to guys we want to punish for not taking the hint that we are not really interested especially when the stubborn guy tries to impress us by flashing his cash and thinking that would make us want him more. In that case we like to test his limits and see how far his cash will go grin wink
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Ezegozie(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2010
sexy74:

@ poster

Imagine taking a girl to an eatery you order something she eats half of it as if its bad when you are about going she orders for take away not only for herself but for her entire clan.

Dating a girl that is too demanding is one of the mistakes i will never make in my dear life, even if i am as rich as SLIM CARLOS.@ all guys, though i may not be so old, i have known girls much. Once you consistently tell them that you love them with all your heart, and is ready to die 4 them to live, they will have the reason to exploit you excessively. Once a girl says no to ur proposal 2-3 times, completely OBLITERATE her from your precious mind for she is not worth controlling your emotion. The secret of getting them is to behave as if you have multiple girls waiting for you (even if you have not). Once you begin to lick her ass, she will regard you as a NONENTITY. BUT I ADVISE OR BOYS TO ALWAYS RESPECT GIRLS BUT NEVER TO WORSHIP THEM!
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by chic2pimp(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2010
sugar pp:

2. this one really bugs me: you let a guy know how you feel about him i.e. you kinda like/love him and that's when he decides he wants to play hard to get cos he has memorised the whole 20 step programme of "how to keep your girl interested" from askmen.com grin angry ehm dude you are playing hard to get at the wrong time + the authour of the askmen.com article is probably single, have a bimbo for a girlfriend or is plain damn gay! here's a clue when a girl shows interest try and show interest back if you are interested and if you are also romantic this is a time to show it wink
Stop whinning tongue
Men have had to endure that kind of treatment since thy kingdome come. We are only giving you lot a taste of your own medicine.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by adosjun(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
Sugar p, lets hook up on fbook, i'm feelin u already.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2010
Men that be approaching you when you are trying to do something and they just sit there looking like a lap dog, that ANNOYING!!!
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by sugarpp: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
adosjun:

Sugar p, lets hook up on fbook, i'm feelin u already.

whats ur name on facebook or e-mail addy?
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2010
Men that be approaching you when you are trying to do something and they just sit there looking like a lap dog, that ANNOYING!!!

That is official Stalking people do that geez people have too much free time, will never do that except she was busty
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by biola44: 2:44am On Oct 15, 2010
that aint looking but talking to the twins  grin grin grin
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by iice(f): 4:33am On Oct 15, 2010
Dense and clueless sums it up.
People are generally annoying
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by biola44: 4:40am On Oct 15, 2010
wat if d guy was just speechless at that moment, grin grin grin
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by mystikal(m): 5:23am On Oct 15, 2010
You speaking for all the girls, right?
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by sugarpp: 6:16am On Oct 15, 2010
mystikal:

You speaking for all the girls, right?

for the most past yes. It is also an open invite for other girls to state their own gripes smiley
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Sheenor: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2010
well if a lady says NO to some of us guys it means try again tommorow, So my dear poster i guess u're wrong by saying we should'nt come bck when u gals says no, grin grin
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by usbcable(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2010
sugar pp:

He still won't hear word so he prods her to give more details so she makes out a long list of likes and dislikes in the hope that that will satify him and be the end of things (the pursuing that is) but noooooooooooooo homie decides he is going to change to make himself more attractive to her so he gets rid of all she dislikes about him and then he tries and ask her out again. As usual the girl says "NO" then he recharges his batteries and continues with his final assault of begging and pleading to the annoyance of the girl.

I think this idea we men get it from the entertainment and media industry;
you hear songs saying ''she is playing hard to get but she likes me'' and so on
and I being guilty did continue to chase a lady I really liked but funny enough by the time she con gree I was already soft peddalling and gbam it was too late for the two of us to realise it.
but now i know better
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2010
Ladies are more of annoying.
*They are so demanding. They seek for attention like hell. When u're busy trying to think, evaluate problems and clear ur mind, they come down bugging even when @ long distance murdering ur battery's life.

*Most are sooo dependent: They ask for this, for that and for those. Those that are independent tink they're gods.

*Gossips: They are naturally chatter boxes. Discuss wif their friends all that need not pass the threshold. Those that are quiet let the hell loose when they're angry shouting about this, complaining about that and cursing those.

*80% are nagging freaks: When u ask them to shut up, they are like "whats ur limit or breaking point?" While those that are not jxt wait for the shouting time(rifts)

*And those that are breathtaking beautiful believe we shud worship them.
*And too many too numerous to mention.

We guys are jxt trying our best we need encouragement.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2010
And YOU, VIC, say you don't like a lady that nagging,

You just wrote a NAGGING dissertation!
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2010
Yeah queen that was quite a release. Lol@ dissertation. Is it that long? No its no nagging, shud i die in silence?
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2010
No baby, you shouldn't tongue

Release! Release! Release!
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2010
No way. THE STORM IS OVER.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by esdee1(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2010
sugar pp:

@   poster

Imagine taking a girl to an eatery you order something she eats half of it as if its bad when you are about going she orders for take away not only for herself but for her entire clan

well sometimes we girls do that to guys we want to punish for not taking the hint that we are not really interested especially when the stubborn guy tries to impress us by flashing his cash and thinking that would make us want him more. In that case we like to test his limits and see how far his cash will go grin wink

Any babe that wants to test the limit of cash flow will just kill herself, especially not in a fast food joint!!!! shocked shocked shocked . the babe and her clan will die of stomach upset,  what could u possibly eat?

thats what kills plenty babes, then they'll say the guy forced them, a guy takes a babe out, and then they decide to go clubbing, she calls all her friends so that she feels safe, they all keep ordering bottles of champagne like its their birthday ,  and the guy doesnt mind, cos na still small thing, at the end of the day, my guy sef get plans, he has calls his homeboys and the babes end up drunk,  can u imagine the height,  i asked a few ababes. ' what do u drink ?" they replied ROSE!! like its their mothers first name,  oya drink moet and chandon ROSE, one of them said, " i don't like MOET" LMFAO grin grin grin
who be mugu?
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2010
Don't be such a baby VIc!!!! Somebody pop a tittttttytty in VIc mouth, He hungry!
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by scottN(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2010
Sheenor:

well if a lady says NO to some of us guys it means try again tommorow,  So my dear poster i guess u're wrong by saying we should'nt come bck when u gals says no,  grin grin
. . . . more like try harder or u need 2 do more 2 seduce me.
However one advice 2 d guys. Give urself a time limit on this one  wink !
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2010
Yeah i will be a baby if it takes it so(to hve urs)
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by queeneve: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2010
I done told you VIc, you COULDN'T handle this jor!
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by SALady(f): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2010
When a guy takes liberty to kiss you on a first date without even trying to establidh if you are comfortable with it. Its the most annoying, selfish and insensitive thing. Guys sometimes you have to ask, chemistry is not always a given nor apparent.
Re: Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls by Vic2k3(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2010
The worst is queen u're not active. U normally stay still and let all the work be done to u. Thats bad, u know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch This Man & Lady Fucking Themselves In Public Bus & No One Caught Them / I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt / When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.