Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) (71666 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / SAS Officer Hailed A Hero After He Stormed Kenya Hotel With Elite Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by AfonjaConehead: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shiii happened in far away Kenya buh all coneheads yaff port to mowe/ibafo IDP already

grin
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
Treasure17:
Really sad. Don't know why some set of people derive joy in taking other people's lives. See them running for their lives..

All for the Love of Allah bro.

All for nothing but Peace's sake

Islam is a Religion of Peace

Me and you can see how peaceful those people being evacuated looked.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
see as Kenya fine, beautiful environment.. Jubrin warn your boys

1 Like

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by Cadec007(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chriswazo:

Just checked it out now, goose bumps just hold me
link please
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by folu4real(f): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Princedapace:

First and foremost, never u compare Kenyan forces with that of Nigeria. Kenya has more organised military than Nigeria. Kenya has been in fore front of the war in Somalia.

Secondly, I can see that u maybe a kid or u really don't read much. You are comparing Al shabab with Boko haram? Boy, u must be kidding. Al shabab has been in this game long before Boko haram ever thought of coming to life.. Al shabab has been giving US, UK and France serous problems for decades now. Al shabab trains many Boko haram fighters..

Pls Nigeria shouldn't witness such attack becus it would be worse. Boko haram simply attack markets, they have not acquired the guts to attack highly secured everinments yet.i am hoping they don't becus if they do, Nigeria has not been taught how to manage live terrorist attack. What u are seeing from Kenya is a tactical approach. Few countries know how to manage live terrorist attack because if not well managed, innocent civilians will be killed the more. Read more bro.

humm God please protect Nigeria from any terrorist attack cos u are the only one I rely on

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by Cadec007(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
femijay8271:
See Keyan oooo but if na......
forget oooo, Nigeria is more equipped and would do more, the only thing is Nigeria ain't an aggressive nation,.......Kenya on the other hand is surrounded by strong enemies from sea pirates to fellow nations .......is it not still our military that drove BH all the way to sambisa?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by bigtt76(f): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Bolden na hin baffle me pass sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chriswazo:
Some of these people don confess tire, God have mercy.
These pictures are terrifying mehn
Security people d try, even press men wey get liver d snap people that are running for their lives o as if dem get 2 lives.
May this never be our portion!
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by Chriswazo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cadec007:
link please

Google it
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by Cadec007(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
umbroxxx:
with the way Kenya was able to deal with these terrorist, i suggest that the Nigerian Authorities should as a matter of national exigencies invite there BIG BROTHER from the EAST to come and rescue her from the senseless boko haram
wahlai you no well.........big brother my ass, do you think you can eliminate a terrorist organization? They can only be contained as The Nigerian armed forces have commendably done......so stop this rant of Kenya this Kenya that, Nigeria does it better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by Cadec007(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chriswazo:

Google it
pfftt....stress
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by NinjaMetahuman: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
THUNDER4real:
These are soldiers and these are quality guns...Nigeria soldiers are political police. we don't have soldiers in Nigeria. I wonder how our so called security personnel will respond if we're in same situation. Police will say we close by 6p.m for security reasons, Army will say no ammunition, airforce will say no fuel for aircraft, Fire service will also say we don't have water, we can't come. chai.
i was expecting this

typical inferiority complex ridden nigerians.

have you seen nigerian soilders in action everyday with boko haram.. how are the crappy guns and terrible gearson those kenya armies any better.

ignorant people disgust me.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by oluwaahmed: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Una dey see their guns? Country wey soji.
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by abdulkayus(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
IntrovertedK:
You've said nothing. Absolutely nothing. Have you seen Boko Haram operate down South? It's totally impossible. Everyone in Northern Nigeria supports this Boko Haram and it can never be totally quenched. Because they shield them most of the times. So Nigeria been led by a Northern Muslim man wouldn't fight them like they should be fought. And as for regional government, why that? When state have the ability to control their military and security to some extent. So what's the use of regional government again? If any southern state in Nigeria is suffering from any form of insecurity, the governor should be blame cuz they have acess to state security to some extent. Thanks.

Liar. Shove your lies, bigotry and hypocrisy down ur ass. Who told who everyone in the North support BH? If everyone in the North support BH, this nation would have been hotter than this. A lot of people especially clerics have been killed cos they speak against BH. I live in the North, so I know what goes round. Curses upon curses has been heap on them by the northerners and who do think even help the army in decimating the BH many times if not the northerners. U guys will just stay in the comfort of your one bedroom face me I slap you and be spewing thrash.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Whoa
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by NinjaMetahuman: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
oluwaahmed:
Una dey see their guns? Country wey soji.
and what is spcial about their ak47?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by Emanodimo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Treasure17:
Really sad. Don't know why some set of people derive joy in taking other people's lives. See them running for their lives..

It is part of what make up a human being, good and evil. You can only pray not to fall victim.
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by Tejiriseth(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Actually they use the same guys we do..
What I observed Is advanced And Tactical Training and Working with Info
they didnt just barge In and start shooting like our men do.
They acted with precision and utilized the Ak47 well
THUNDER4real:
These are soldiers and these are quality guns...Nigeria soldiers are political police. we don't have soldiers in Nigeria. I wonder how our so called security personnel will respond if we're in same situation. Police will say we close by 6p.m for security reasons, Army will say no ammunition, airforce will say no fuel for aircraft, Fire service will also say we don't have water, we can't come. chai.
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by lereinter(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
My oga

Always presenting a great thread

Well-done sir
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by Cyberleets: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Princedapace:

First and foremost, never u compare Kenyan forces with that of Nigeria. Kenya has more organised military than Nigeria. Kenya has been in fore front of the war in Somalia.

Secondly, I can see that u maybe a kid or u really don't read much. You are comparing Al shabab with Boko haram? Boy, u must be kidding. Al shabab has been in this game long before Boko haram ever thought of coming to life.. Al shabab has been giving US, UK and France serous problems for decades now. Al shabab trains many Boko haram fighters..

Pls Nigeria shouldn't witness such attack becus it would be worse. Boko haram simply attack markets, they have not acquired the guts to attack highly secured everinments yet.i am hoping they don't becus if they do, Nigeria has not been taught how to manage live terrorist attack. What u are seeing from Kenya is a tactical approach. Few countries know how to manage live terrorist attack because if not well managed, innocent civilians will be killed the more. Read more bro.

Lol... Dude, Boko Haram attacking markets? Boko Haram only sends suicide bombers there. Didn't u see what they did in baga? Abi baga Na market?
Alshabab never get time for Kenya. They just target target only shopping malls and hotels. If they decide to to leave Somalia and face Kenya... It's going to be another story.
What am saying is this...

Saying the Nigerian army is useless and doesn't have special forces is just displaying how stupid one can be.

Shey na only 4 terrorist nai them involve special force?

Modified: Has al shabab tried to capture any town in Kenya? Like Boko Haram do in Nigeria?

Al shabab is not known to attacking military installation or barracks...they do soft target. And u can agree with me that Boko Haram ball differently.

Even isis that is known to attack military formations and capturing town, it took the intervention of so many countries (US, Russia, France Etc) to contain them even though they haven't been eliminated completely.

NIGERIAN ARMY IS DEALING WITH CROOKS THAT HAS BALLS TO ATTACK MILITARY FORMATIONS... NOT SOME COWARDS THAT DO ONLY SOFT TARGET.

The baga army base was retaken with the help of who?
You're obviously a kid and it's silly of me engaging u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by BeansAndBread(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
namio10:

Sokoto and Kano also took up Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.

From the Kanuris to the Hausa/Fulani, it depends on the method each group adopts to reach the common objective for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.
Clamoring for Shariah has nothing to do with a Boko Haram, if you've studied the ideology of the group, you would notice that their contention isn't about Shariah but an Islamic State. It might surprise you that this same Boko boys consider Islamic Countries and their leaders to be apostates and hypocrites as Shekau clearly described the rulers of Saudi Arabia to be followers of Ibn Salool.
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by BeansAndBread(m): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cyberleets:

Lol... Dude, Boko Haram attacking markets? Boko Haram only sends suicide bombers there. Didn't u see what they did in baga? Abi baga Na market?
Alshabab never get time for Kenya. They just target target only shopping malls and hotels. If they decide to to leave Somalia and face Kenya... It's going to be another story.

Saying the Nigerian army is useless and doesn't have special forces is just displaying how stupid one can be.

This is what I've been saying o, how can you compare Al Shabab to Boko boys. Boko Boys are just simply ruthless and sadists especially those under Shekau, those ones believe their own parents aren't Muslims and therefore are liable to be killed.
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by Pajemo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dis one na war film o grin' I tire for Africa... How did they even get into the area with all deos guns
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by neyobills: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

This their gun no be child play. Na wetin I dey see for call of duty. No be M16 be that? Chai. Never seen that before im Nigeria. Only AK47.

Its a FN and its about the equivalent of the Tavor our SF use so we are not doing too badly either
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
IntrovertedK:
don't bother arguing with them bro. All they are interested in is saying rubbish about the country. Nigeria went to SA to help them during their apartheid time, led Ecowas to Senegal, Liberia Sierra leone and all but just let them continue in their ignorance.

You're a stark illiterate.

Who told you Nigeria sent troops to South Africa?

The only tangible help Black South Africans got from Nigeria during the apartheid regime, came from an Igbo man. Mbazulike Ameachi hid Mandela in the Eastern regime for about six or seven months.

Also, Nigeria didn't send any troops to Liberia or Sierra Leone rather, Ecomog sent troops.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by BeansAndBread(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
IntrovertedK:
i understand you perfectly bro. The reason for that 'all' in that sentence is actually the belief that killing of terrorist or attack on them is mainly an attack on muslims held by some muslims. An example is where two Yoruba men (Muslims) attacked a brits soldier because of Royal army activity in Syria some years back. They killed that soldier for being part of the teams that went to Syria to kill terrorists. And another one is most of the guys used in attacking Kenya by Somali al-shabba are Kenyan muslims. They are being convinced to carry on the fight because they believe their religion is being attacked.
Oh, Michael Adebowale and Michael Adebolajo. They killed Lee Rigby because he served in Iraaq, the US together with Britain invaded the country causing problems we see today. The creation of ISIS is as a result of this invasion, however I'm not supporting their actions, they ought to have issues with Tony Blair not Lee who was a soldier fighting a dirty war on behalf of corrupt men. His death was unfortunate.

The case of Kenya is Kenyan Muslims who are Somali by origin, this is what Al Shabab does. There are active cells all around the country, Muslims from other origin don't do this but Somalis. And this is why I said Kanuris are the ones at the forefront in this war and it's only through them we can end Boko boys. The ones Maitatsine was eradicated because as an Hausa/Fulani problem, they mopped it out!
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by jospepper(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Crises no good o, see as this guy piss for trouser

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by naturefellow(m): 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pedagogueeye:
All these attacks are aimed at preventing a vibrant growing tourism sector in Kenya. These attacks are heavily sponsored
and why would that be?
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by OdiaI(f): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Why are they following this soldier... isn't it safer to hide somewhere
He is obviously leading them to a safe 'somewhere'
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by abeggnow: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chriswazo:

angry grin grin grin, true?
you know very little about the Nigerian army.We have guy better trained in the Navy [SBS] Army and even navy. with better guns. All i see here are G3s and AkM asult rifles.
Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by Princedapace(m): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cyberleets:

Modified: Has al shabab tried to capture any town in Kenya? Like Boko Haram do in Nigeria?

Al shabab is not known to attacking military installation or barracks...they do soft target. And u can agree with me that Boko Haram ball differently.

Even isis that is known to attack military formations and capturing town, it took the intervention of so many countries (US, Russia, France Etc) to contain them even though they haven't been eliminated completely.

NIGERIAN ARMY IS DEALING WITH CROOKS THAT HAS BALLS TO ATTACK MILITARY FORMATIONS... NOT SOME COWARDS THAT DO ONLY SOFT TARGET.

Bros, u are the kid here.. al shabab trains Boko haram. They are not mate. U dont get it? This was a hostage attack. It is a very sensitive operation. U people like to brag stupidly about Nigeria. See, Nigeria is miles behind many countries..

al shabab has no serious issue with Kenya. Their only anger is that Kenya is helping Somalia govt fight them. al shabab has taken over more than half of Somalia. This was a hostage attack and they responded best way. They didnt come to take over a state. They came to take hostage of people. Those four terrorists u saw there can cause unimaginable damages if they Kenyan forces didnt respond professionally enough.

Pls, Boko haram dey learn work for where al shabab dey.

As for Boko Haram, it is only growing not becus it is powerful, it is growing becus the Nigerian govt and military are hiding something. Many top men are making so much from the Boko haram and it has become a political tool.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) by LockDown69(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
You will never see a prompt response like that in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.