Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men (3287 Views)

Thomas Called Jesus, My Lord And My God. Jesus Didn't Say, I Am Not God. / To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

This is just a copy and paste, with no meaning !
First answer the questions I highlight ?

Then you can explain how the world come to be. And where the force that is keeping it in the universe, comes from ??
LMAO!!! Its copy and paste with no meaning for people who don't want to be critical cool
Since you don't want to research, I'll help you:

https://quatr.us/biology/first-cells-form-evolution-biology.htm
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK9841/

Feel free to keep denying the answers, unless you have a direct rebuttal to my post and the links, your question has been answered. Yahweh is irrelevant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

LMAO!!! Its copy and paste with no meaning for people who don't want to face facts cool

Feel free to keep denying, your question has been answered. Yahweh is irrelevant.
In fact what you posted does not make any sense,,

imagine saying an organic molecule is from H2,NH3, H20. Do you think you are talking to an art student.. Now I can see your level of understanding and reasoning

And where did the NH3 and H2 come from.. Mrs research Lmao. grin
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
I'd expect that. You're apparently a m0r0n cool

ElidaxZiel:
imagine saying an organic molecule is from H2,NH3, H20. Do you think you are talking to an art student.. Now I can see your level of understanding and reasoning
What is your rebuttal? Or are you just talking out of your ass? undecided

ElidaxZiel:
It seems you're veering towards the "GOD DID IT" line of view grin grin grin. In that case, I'll respond by asking you to prove that YAHWEH is the source. And don't bother quoting the bible, cause you'll indirectly expose your gross ignorance on this issue cool

3 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I'd expect that. You're apparently a m0r0n cool

What is your rebuttal? Or are you just talking out of your ass? undecided

It seems you're veering towards the "GOD DID IT" line of view grin grin grin. In that case, I'll respond by asking you to prove that YAHWEH is the source. And don't bother quoting the bible, cause you'll indirectly expose your gross ignorance on this issue cool

How life originated and how the first cell came into being are matters of speculation, since these events cannot be reproduced in the laboratory I copied this , from the link you provided, your lies has been busted grin

any sane science student knows H2, NH3 , will never form any organic molecules, that will have a genetic code !!! grin . For you to believe this, shows you are even worst than the Christian you wail at

Do not respond by asking Mrs research pls tell us where NH3, H2, H20 come from... since that what you believe
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

LMAO!!! Its copy and paste with no meaning for people who don't want to face facts cool

Feel free to keep denying the answers, unless you have a direct rebuttal to my post and the links, your question has been answered. Yahweh is irrelevant.
Cells were bound to be formed considering events that were occurring billions of years ago.
The Earth can't exist without causing life based on its 'TALENTS'.
I call them talents because they represent the qualities of the earth's formation.
If you consider the Earth as an Occurrence,you won't be amazed by the occurrences that are observed.
You'll just ask "Which?"
Which of these led to that?
Which of those led to these?
Which thing occurred ?
Which thing is occurring?
Which thing is likely to occur?
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

How life originated and how the first cell came into being are matters of speculation, since these events cannot be reproduced in the laboratory I copied this , from the link you provided, your lies has been busted grin
Maybe you dont remember due to your apparent short term memory, but I stated that this was a THEORY
There have been many experiments to know the cause of coming of life on earth, which had been created about 4.5 billion years ago. There are many theories as well regarding arrival of life in earth, and most theories were discarded, except one, which is ‘The Chemical Evolution of Life/Chemogeny/Abiogenesis’

ElidaxZiel:
any sane science knows H2, NH3 , will never form any organic molecules, that will have a genetic code !!! grin . For you to believe this, shows you are even worst than the Christian you wail at
Once again, your stupidity has caught up with you grin grin grin
The details of this theory are summed up as follows:-
*The temperature of earth at that time was about 60 degree Celsius and the atmosphere was reducing at that time, not oxidising as it is now.
*The chemicals in earth were NH3(ammonia), H2(hydrogen), CH4(methane), H2O vapours(Water vapours).
*He stated that ultraviolet radiation from the Sun provided the energy for the transformation of these substances into organic molecules.
*Scientists today state that such spontaneous synthesis occurred only in the primitive environment. Abiogenesis became impossible when photosynthetic cells added oxygen to the atmosphere. The oxygen in the atmosphere gave rise to the ozone layer which then shielded Earth from ultraviolet radiation. Newer versions of this hypothesis contend that the primitive atmosphere also contained carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, and hydrogen. Present-day volcanoes emit these substances.
Read this again.... more carefully this time. And see where your dogma and foolishness got the best of you

ElidaxZiel:
Do not respond by asking Mrs research pls tell us where NH3, H2, H20 come from... since you that what you believe
And I never verified my post as fact. I called it a theory from the very first sentence. This is what happens when you're so biased and desperate to debunk opposing views grin grin grin. You failed woefully in that respect tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Cells were bound to be formed considering events that were occurring billions of years ago.
The Earth can't exist without causing life based on its 'TALENTS'.
I call them talents because they represent the qualities of the earth's formation.
If you consider the Earth as an Occurrence,you won't be amazed by the occurrences that are observed.
You'll just ask "Which?"
Which of these led to that?
Which of those led to these?
Which thing occurred ?
Which thing is occurring?
Which thing is likely to occur?
bound to be form from what ??

and which event happened ??

And lastly we have other planet, that have no Animal so it not earth talent. Talentttt grin
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Are you trying to say that organic molecules can't be synthesised from inorganic molecules?

@bold
Why don't you tell me? You've been claiming that we don't have answers (as if that's a bad thing) but you have failed to provide yours. It seems you are comfortable putting the burden of proof and questions to Sabrina, let me do the reverse and ask you to answer these questions and provide evidence. Answer the question in bold. I dare you.

4 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

And lastly we have other planet, that have no Animal so it not earth talent. Talentttt grin
Look at this m0r0n grin grin. He cannot entertain the idea of a universe without cause but he can entertain the idea of talking donkeys and snakes LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Maybe you dont remember due to your apparent short term memory, but I stated that this was a THEORY

Once again, your stupidity has caught up with you grin grin grin

Read this again.... more carefully this time. And see where your dogma and foolishness got the best of you

And I never verified my post as fact. I called it a theory from the very first sentence. This is what happens when you're so biased and desperate to debunk opposing views grin grin grin. You failed woefully in that respect tongue

You keep screaming thoery ? As if you write them grin

In summary , You still have no answer to where first human cell come from..

interesting grin

Next !
I'm done with this hag grin
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

interesting grin

Next !
Martinez19, HellVictorinho. I hope you people are taking note. This is what happens when you eat d!ck and type at the same time. LMAO!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

interesting grin

Next !
Well, you have been asking the questions and irrationally placing the burden of proof on atheists. Now, let me turn the tables and ask the questions. Where did human cells come from? Provide your answer backed by sound evidence. I dare you.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

I have news for you, neither do you wink
Troll all you want, but being a d!ck wont make yours any bigger cool

3 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Martinez19, HellVictorinho. I hope you people are taking note. This is what happens when you eat d!ck and type at the same time. LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Don't mind him. Having to say we don't know the answers to certain questions is, for some reason, a crime to them. They irrationally think that atheist not knowing how the universe came to be validates their precious holy book. Since he seems to have the answers, I have asked him questions and I await his answers.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 17, 2019
Martinez19:
Don't mind him. Having to say we don't know the answers to certain questions is, for some reason, a crime to them. They irrationally think that atheist not knowing how the universe came to be validates their precious holy book. Since he seems to have the answers, I have asked him questions and I await his answers.
He's not going to answer. Trolls don't have any business arguing undecided. All he is going to do is keep pushing the burden of proof on atheists because he has zero means of actually defending his religion. When he was in school, they probably had to label his seat so that he can remember grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel, I am waiting for answers. You laughed at atheists for not having answers, will you not have answers too? grin

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

You're just dumb.
Why the stupid questions?
You don't know anything about "Pre-determimation".
You don't know anything about "The conditions necessary for life-forms"
You don't know anything about "The Indispensability of Genetic Engineering to the Development of Life Forms"
Do you actually think it is possible for all matter to be LIFELESS?
The reason why we have life forms on Earth is that there can't be a Universe where you only have gases.
If there must be a Universe,there must also be someone like you.
You're a consequence of actualized possibilities.
If you add: 5+5,you must get 10.
Don't ask where the numbers came from.
In-Existence is impossible and your dumbness is one of the consequences of that TRUTH!!!!!!!
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 17, 2019
HellVictorinho:

You're just dumb.
Why the stupid questions?
You don't know anything about "Pre-determimation".
You don't know anything about "The conditions necessary for life-forms"
You don't know anything about "The Indispensability of Genetic Engineering to the Development of Life Forms"
Do you actually think it is possible for all matter to be LIFELESS?
The reason why we have life forms on Earth is that there can't be a Universe where you only have gases.
If there must be a Universe,there must also be someone like you.
You're a consequence of actualized possibilities.
If you add: 5+5,you must get 10.
Don't ask where the numbers came from.
In-Existence is impossible and your dumbness is one of the consequences of that TRUTH!!!!!!!
Lol. He's not going to answer you. He doesn't have anything to argue, that's why he keeps asking for proof.

3 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 12:09am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

He's not going to answer. Trolls don't have any business arguing undecided. All he is going to do is keep pushing the burden of proof on atheists because he has zero means of actually defending his religion. When he was in school, they probably had to label his seat so that he can remember grin grin
Lol. I know he won't answer. He has nothing to say hence it is convenient for him to shift the task to atheists. How hypocritical to lambast atheists as delusional for not having answers while he doesn't have his own answers.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Lol. He's not going to answer you. He doesn't have anything to argue, that's why he keeps asking for proof.
Yeah,another virus.
Anyways, I've sent you an email.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX and HellVictorinho, here is a topic of ElidaxZiel titled A STRONG EVIDENCE THAT GOD EXISTS . Truly, he has no answers. Strong evidence indeed grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4958986/strong-evidence-god-exist

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 17, 2019
Martinez19:
XxSabrinaxX and HellVictorinho, here is a topic of ElidaxZiel titled A STRONG EVIDENCE THAT GOD EXISTS . Truly, he has no answers. Strong evidence indeed grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4958986/strong-evidence-god-exist
ElidaxZiel is a scam of a christian grin. Even when other christians in these religious forums have logical arguments for their belief, ElidaxZiel doesn't have his own reason. He's just following the crowd like a goat. LMAO!! grin grin grin. If I were God, I'd be highly ashamed of him.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Martinez19:
ElidaxZiel, I am waiting for answers. You laughed at atheists for not having answers, will you not have answers too? grin
All Planet ! The stars Including the Sun !
Earth and all it Content are Created by the spirits

A strong proof ? You can never find the answer till eternity cheesy

to disprove this claim ?

Atheist pls tell us where planet comes from and where first human cell comes from grin

Don't be like XxsabrinaxX that copy jargons, trying to lie, and later claim its theory. Liar grin
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

ElidaxZiel is a scam of a christian grin. Even when other christians in these religious forums have logical arguments for their belief, ElidaxZiel doesn't have his own reason. He's just following the crowd like a goat. LMAO!! grin grin grin. If I were God, I'd be highly ashamed of him.
His God can't help him here.
He also can't help his God to convince us of anything here.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

to disprove this claim ?

Atheist pls tell us where planet comes from and where first human cell comes from grin

Don't be like XxsabrinaxX that copy jargons, trying to lie, and later claim its theory. Liar grin
See this kenyan monkey o grin grin grin. Oya prove that I copied it now. When illiterates see things they cannot comprehend, they refuse its legitimacy cool. You're just upset that your IQ is lower than your size grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

See this kenyan monkey o grin grin grin. Oya prove that I copied it now. When illiterates see things they cannot comprehend, they refuse its legitimacy cool. You're just upset that your IQ is lower than your size grin grin grin grin
Where did planet comes from, How are they created ! What keeps them in the universe ?? Where did the first human cell. and other animal cell come from ?? cheesy

Let watch them as they run away, one sheep after the other grin
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

to disprove this claim ?

Keep cracking XxSabrinaxX up.
Keep making her laugh.
Hell will honor you for that.
But he won't save you from dishonour when you have to start laughing at yourself .
Jesus won't be able to cure such a disorder.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
Where did planet comes from, How are they created ! What keeps them in the universe ?? Where did the first human cell. and other animal cell come from ?? cheesy

Let watch them as they run away, one sheep after the other grin
Olodo!!! See this farmer grin grin grin. Why won't you keep asking, when you don't know anything? grin grin grin. You probably can't even prove that your mother gave birth to you. One doesn't need to look past your thread of "strong evidence" to see that you didn't go to school. Ta! Rubbish farmer. You probably have a PhD in cutting grass!! grin grin grin grin
[img]https://media1./images/05fc09f7631f7c67065d0a3d66f646f0/tenor.gif[/img]
Come back when you have sense grin grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 12:48am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

to disprove this claim ?

@red
That's your claim. How do you know this? Can you provide sound evidence? If you can't, don't expect anyone to embrace your claim.

@blue
If I can't find proof, I can't accept such claims. That's rational. Only retarded dogfaces blindly accept claims that have no evidence to back them up.

@boldblack
It seems you have taken it upon yourself to be r.etarded to the best of your abilities. Didn't you read where I said those that make a claim have the duty to prove and defend their claim? It's not my duty to disprove or prove your claim. If you have no sound evidence, don't expect people to accept your claims.

@green
Atheists don't know. Not knowing doesn't mean your god and bible are legitimate. No atheist ever claimed to have all the answers. You christians are the ones with claims, you have proofs and evidences to present. Asking us questions we don't know doesn't prove your point in anyway. Not knowing something is not a crime. You don't know advanced calculus and I don't think you see that a crime, do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 17, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Keep cracking XxSabrinaxX up.
Keep making her laugh.
Hell will honor you for that.
But he won't save you from dishonour when you have to start laughing at yourself .
Jesus won't be able to cure such a disorder.
okay. it seems you into Sabrina's grin ,

bro atheist

where did hydrogen come from

Mind you : just answer straight up ! No bullshit story

and don't run away grin

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Martinez19:

@red
That's your claim. How do you know this? Can you provide sound evidence? If you can't, don't expect anyone to embrace your claim.

@blue
If I can't find proof, I can't accept such claims. That's rational. Only retarded dogfaces blindly accept claims that have no evidence to back them up.

@boldblack
It seems you have taken it upon yourself to be r.etarded to the best of your abilities. Didn't you read where I said those that make a claim have the duty to prove and defend their claim? It's not my duty to disprove or prove your claim. If you have no sound evidence, don't expect people to accept your claims.

@green
Atheists don't know. Not knowing doesn't mean your god and bible are legitimate. No atheist ever claimed to have all the answers. You christians are the ones with claims, you have proofs and evidences to present. Asking us questions we don't know doesn't prove your point in anyway. Not knowing something is not a crime. You don't know advanced calculus and I don't think you see that a crime, do you?
Why are you wasting your time lol?. Its damn too obvious he's trolling, he's not here to argue. If you argue with him, you're just playing his senseless game.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 12:52am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Why are you wasting your time lol?. Its damn too obvious he's trolling, he's not here to argue. If you argue with him, you're just playing his senseless game.
True. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! / Can Tithe Be Shared Amongst The Church, Stranger, Widow And The Poor? / Is Long Bears Part Of Islamic Uniform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.