Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men (3280 Views)

Thomas Called Jesus, My Lord And My God. Jesus Didn't Say, I Am Not God. / To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Michellekabod1:

no noooooo. Not at all ....i was not referring to Martinez19 (i hold him in high esteem). I was referring to majority of theists,especially the ones on this forum.
Perhaps posting a comment would have been better than quoting him
Lol. No problem.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
your existence is a proof God exist. If you don't believe then answer this

How did the first human cell, come about or let me say, who create it

HARRY POTTER..... and i dare you to prove me wrong!
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by budaatum: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
rekinomtla:
Saying you disbelieve in God is the same as saying you believe God doesn't exist.
No, not quite. After all, disbelieving in satan does not necessarily mean believing satan does not exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- Roger Wright's Family Plane Crash / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) / Marrying A Divorcee And Divorce Is A Sin. Why Are The Jw's Encouraging It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.