Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men (3274 Views)

Thomas Called Jesus, My Lord And My God. Jesus Didn't Say, I Am Not God. / To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
okay. it seems you into Sabrina's grin ,

bro atheist

where did hydrogen come from

Mind you : just answer straight up ! No bullshit story

and don't run away grin
LMAO!! grin grin grin. Don't tell me you're jealous. Well, its expected. No normal girl will want to be with a m0r0n suffering from cerebral palsy grin grin. You'll probably lose your virginity to teddy bears after carving holes in between their legs grin grin grin. LMAO!! The sad dustbin of a human being grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Martinez19:

@red
That's your claim. How do you know this? Can you provide sound evidence? If you can't, don't expect anyone to embrace your claim.

@blue
If I can't find proof, I can't accept such claims. That's rational. Only retarded dogfaces blindly accept claims that have no evidence to back them up.

@boldblack
It seems you have taken it upon yourself to be r.etarded to the best of your abilities. Didn't you read where I said those that make a claim have the duty to prove and defend their claim? It's not my duty to disprove or prove your claim. If you have no sound evidence, don't expect people to accept your claims.

@green
Atheists don't know. Not knowing doesn't mean your god and bible are legitimate. No atheist ever claimed to have all the answers. You christians are the ones with claims, you have proofs and evidences to present. Asking us questions we don't know doesn't prove your point in anyway. Not knowing something is not a crime. You don't know advanced calculus and I don't think you see that a crime, do you?
With all the research, you still don't know. interesting, so when will you know ?

Mr don't bother yourself. you will never know it till eternity. or do you wanna argue with this ?

And if you can't accept my claim then prove your claim as well.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 1:01am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

LMAO!! grin grin grin. Don't tell me you're jealous. Well, its expected. No normal girl will want to be with a m0r0n suffering from cerebral palsy grin grin. You'll probably lose your virginity to teddy bears after carving holes in between their legs grin grin grin. LMAO!! The sad dustbin of human being grin
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
With all the research, you still don't know. interesting, so when will you know ?

Mr don't bother yourself. you will never know it till eternity. or do you wanna argue with this ?

And if you can't accept my claim then prove your claim as well.
What claim? LMAO!! grin grin grin. Atheists don't make claims. Your ignorance has exposed you. This is what comes out from your mouth when you're a faulty condom LMAO!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 1:05am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

bro atheist

and don't run away grin
Eyah but It's not too late. Maybe if you can surprise us with moments of rationality, you may have a chance. wink No girl wants males with m0r0nic genes. HellVictorinho seems to have intelligent genes. wink
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 17, 2019
Martinez19:
Maybe if you can surprise us with moments of rationality
Rationality?.... Do you want to kill ElidaxZiel? LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

What claim? LMAO!! grin grin grin. Atheists don't make claims. Your ignorance has exposed you. This is what comes out from your mouth when you're a faulty condom LMAO!!! grin grin grin

Atheist are dummy as Bleep grin

you claim there is no God, yet you cant explain things around !

I think your Watery brain, should be able to tell you, there is an Intelligent force behind it

BUT NO ! They think they are smart ! lmao
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

bro atheist

and don't run away grin
Hydrogen occurs.
I can't tell you when it started occurring because elements can exist in different forms at different periods.
So you shouldn't even ask me such a question.
The occurrence of the chemical properties of matter has no beginning/end.
Matter can't be without these properties.
Matter basically refers to anything that exists.
The Forming of Existence has no beginning/end.
ANYTIME is the Time of Actuality.
Specified Time is derived when movements are limited.
If there are human spirits, these spirits must be jobless/functionless.
They must also be homeless.
Whatever realm that exists apart from ours must be as useless to us as nothing.
As you hope to get to your 7D realm when you die,be prepared to become something totally different from 'human' even as a spirit.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 1:14am On Jan 17, 2019
If you exhibit your stvpidity and people are confused as to whether you actually being stvpid or trolling, then your stvpidity is great indeed.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

you claim there is no God, yet you can explain things around !

I think your Watery brain, should be able to tell you, there is an Intelligent force behind it

LMAO!!! grin grin grin. E pain am!!! At least we have brains. Your head is probably the size of a h2 hummer wheel and you still have no brains. If doctors did a scan on your brain, they'll find only two brain cells: One in a wheelchair and the other pushing it around LMAO!!! grin grin grin.
Go and meet your fellow christians on NL and borrow sense from them. Till then, stay in the trash where refuse like you belong cool
[img]https://media1./images/980fefd36ce46e30bb11e8861fa20633/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 17, 2019
It been a wonderful thread tonight ! it think I have done enough justice by spliting their brain in pieces.

To all atheist concerned ! I know some bullet of words get into you tonight. You can go back to your room to pounder it better

Next time, You check well before debating ! grin

Next time we meet ! Get the answer to the questions I ask. You can carry out the research yourself too, since your brain is not dead grin

Have you wonderful rest, If only you can sleep tonight grin

#in-peace-i-meet-them-in-pieces-i-left-them

cool
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 1:23am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
It been a wonderful thread tonight ! it think I have done enough justice by spliting their brain in pieces.
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

To all atheist concerned ! I know some bullet of words get into you tonight. You can go back to your room to pounder it better

Next time we meet ! Get the answer to the questions I ask. You can carry out the research in yourself too, since your brain is not dead grin

cool
R.I.P
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

Next time we meet ! Get the answer to the questions I ask. You can carry out the research in yourself too, since your brain is not dead grin

cool
LMAO!! grin grin grin. Come and see self deceit and delusion!! grin grin
HellVictorinho, Martinez19, TheArranger, budaatum, LordReed, Vic2Ree, MhizAngel99, Dantedasz, frosbel2. This clown actually thinks he won!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
[img]https://media1./images/55f28bb382e5a671f755f156d08ffa24/tenor.gif[/img]
[img]https://media1./images/3499e390a73d7fa5587fbfd7fd27fe98/tenor.gif[/img]
[img]https://media1./images/57364620e8fadffcd14532c81b5e375d/tenor.gif[/img]
[img]https://media1./images/9c62b78e04945832aca3bed50064e361/tenor.gif[/img]
If I dont sleep this night, Its cause I'm dying of laugh LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Rationality?.... Do you want to kill ElidaxZiel? LMAO grin grin grin
He is actually a walking corpse in Q&A.
I've sent you an email,anyway.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 1:30am On Jan 17, 2019
HellVictorinho:

R.I.P
His topics show that he is a christian(or at least spiritual. Lol) but the stupidity is so great that one would think he is trolling at all times.

In this topic, titled YOU BECAME AN ATHEIST DUE TO LIMITED KNOWLEDGE, he has a message for atheists. Enjoy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4932666/atheist-due-limited-knowledge

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 17, 2019
HellVictorinho:

He is actually a walking corpse in Q&A.
I've sent you an email,anyway.
I'll check it 2moro smiley
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 1:33am On Jan 17, 2019
The thread has been wonderful. Good night everyone.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 17, 2019
Martinez19:
The thread has been wonderful. Good night everyone.
A laugh indeed grin. Good night, Martinez.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by TheArranger(m): 1:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Martinez19:
XxSabrinaxX and HellVictorinho, here is a topic of ElidaxZiel titled A STRONG EVIDENCE THAT GOD EXISTS . Truly, he has no answers. Strong evidence indeed grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4958986/strong-evidence-god-exist
LOL. Strong evidence my ass. This ElidaxZiel guy has serious mental issues
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by TheArranger(m): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

HellVictorinho, Martinez19, TheArranger, budaatum, LordReed, Vic2Ree, MhizAngel99, Dantedasz, frosbel2. This clown actually thinks he won!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
He's a circus indeed grin grin. He didn't even make any point whatsoever. Never seen such a dishonest christian apologist like ElidaxZiel. Other christians argue reasonably, bringing out facts and making reasonable points. This Elidax guy said NOTHING. And he's celebrating himself that he won. Smh. He needs to be detained in an asylum grin

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Bacteriologist(m): 2:02am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

If Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Floods, Lightning killing innocent people. Apex predators, People born with deformities every now and then. And a nature that wants 5 out of 7 children to die on average IS YOUR DEFINITION OF an Intelligent creation.

Then you're a delusional bigot who needs their brain checked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Vic2Ree(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2019
ElidaxZiel:

How dull are you really? Nobody can explain the existence of the universe. Not even you. All we have is theories, and guess what? Your so-called belief is also a theory because you have no objective evidence to back it up. And how can you claim there is an Intelligent force behind the creation of the universe when natural disasters and cancer exist? You're too far gone, bro. Literally no one is supporting you in this thread. XxSabrinaxX already proposed a logical theory for the source of the first human cell and Martinez19 has asked for proof for your claims. Until you bring up your own theory and respond properly to both of them, you lost this thread hands down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I can only take it bits because I will just die of mirth. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

ElidaxZiel is a scam of a christian grin. Even when other christians in these religious forums have logical arguments for their belief, ElidaxZiel doesn't have his own reason. He's just following the crowd like a goat. LMAO!! grin grin grin. If I were God, I'd be highly ashamed of him.
LoL!! He's a true waste indeed. I just read the thread and I've never seen such a dodgy ignorant clown like this @ElidaxZiel guy. Even if we can't answer the question, how does that justify God's existence? I don't think he's serious sha. He may be a troll. Intelligent christians I know in these forums would have performed faaar better lol.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Just wow. ElidaxZiel has a friend. grin

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Martinez19(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Martinez19:
COMPARING THE PROOFS OF RELIGIOUS GOD, JESUS, MOHAMMED AND GREAT MORTAL MEN.

When it comes to religious debates between atheists and theists, one bone of contention is the question of evidence. Before I go into the comparison of the proofs of god, Jesus, Muhammed and great mortal men, I would like to make something clear about the definition of atheism and the burden of proof. Atheism is a DISBELIEF (NOT A BELIEF) , in the existence of god(s)/supreme deitie(s). Believing in something is different from disbelieving in something even though both must happen for a reason - good or stvpid. Why don't atheists believe in Jesus and Yahweh? Atheists don't believe (ie. disbelieve) the christian god(called Yahweh), Jesus and the claims of the bible because there are no sound evidences to support such claims and ideas. In foolishness, I hope it is clear to christians that atheism is not a belief system because I know many will feign ignorance because boxing atheism together with religion is a precious leverage they have in religious arguments and they don't want to let go of that leverage because once it is shattered they have very little to say as defence. Also, to them, it's not about reasoning but saying something.

Another thing I would like to correct is where the burden of proof lies ie. who has the responsibility of proving religious claims? in fact, who has something to prove? Is it the atheist or the christian? It is the christian. Why is that so? because the christian is the one with the claim and if you make a claim, it's your duty to prove and defend it. Imagine I came to you and said "hey, purple unicorns exist. I know they exist," you would, if you are not retarded, ask why(my proof or evidence) I said so because, already, you don't believe in pink unicorns because you have no reasons to. It would be a dishonesty bordering on lunacy for me to reply "they exist because you can't disprove the existence of unicorns ie. you can't prove unicorns don't exist" rather than give my proof. It's the duty of those who make the claim to prove their claim. If can't give my proof, I shouldn't look at people who doubt the existence of pink unicorns as foolish, unreasonable or mentally deficient. In fact, if you can't prove your claims, don't expect anyone to believe your claims. A lot of christian do that a lot when it comes to atheism, they ask us to prove that their god doesn't exist.

If someone says "I don't believe in god because there are no evidences to support the existence of god," there is no problem and such a person has nothing to prove but if you say "I believe in the existence of Yahweh, Jesus and the bible," you just made a claim and it's your responsibility to prove it. If you can't prove your claim, do not expect anyone to believe it. Christians who have read what I wrote would still feign ignorance and classify atheism as a religion so that they and atheists can be on the same page and they can accuse atheists of logical fallacies they are guilty of as if it proves their sacred beliefs. This shows that they are not after reasoning but feel safe in numbers. If not, why try to dishonestly make out atheism to be a belief system. Even if atheism is a belief system, it still won't make christianity true.

In summary, atheism is not a belief that there is no god and we have nothing to prove. The duty of proving the existence of god lies on the christian. Asking atheist to prove that god doesn't exist is an irrational thing to say.

Now, let's go into the proof for god, Jesus, Muhammad and great mortal men...
It is honorable to say that your faith in Christ is what keeps you going and end the discussion than shove the "oya prove God doesn't exist" to an atheist...it is not a crime to have no tangible proof of the existence of God. The only crime is when you make a carricature of yourself whilst trying to vanquish an atheist by demanding proof of God's non-existence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Michellekabod1:

It is honorable to say that your faith in Christ is what keeps you going and end the discussion than shove the "oya prove God doesn't exist" to an atheist...it is not a crime to have no tangible proof of the existence of God. The only crime is when you make a carricature of yourself whilst trying to vanquish an atheist by demanding proof of God's non-existence
I think you meant to address your post towards ElidaxZiel and not Martinez19? ElidaxZiel was the one clowning himself in this thread.
Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I think you meant to address your post towards ElidaxZiel and not Martinez19? ElidaxZiel was the one clowning himself in this thread.
Hi Sabrine.
I got your message about being busy.
I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

no noooooo. Not at all ....i was not referring to Martinez19 (i hold him in high esteem). I was referring to majority of theists,especially the ones on this forum.
Perhaps posting a comment would have been better than quoting him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) / Why I Want to Abandon Christainity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.