Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. (3817 Views)

I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! / My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by femmy2010(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2010
Call her AKALAMAGBO
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by cupid4ig(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
@googles am sorry my mistake.

@double she is 22

@femmy my facebook does not mean anything ok lol
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by EmmaUG: 12:57am On Aug 24, 2010
Her beauty dey deceive her.u cul her my beautiful what ever bcs she beautifu ryt?what if she ugly .ugly vulture .loll
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by Tingles(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2010
You turned what should be a compliment to song, it lost its effect. Less is more.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by cupid4ig(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2010
thanks so much @ tingles
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by ademiller(f): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2010
see dis human being
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by sms4health: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2010
People feel what they feel.

You don't have to like or understand it, just respect it.

@Poster, let her know in other ways that you are with her for just more than her beauty

(1) (2) (Reply)

I / Portrait Of The Nice Nigerian Girl Next Door / Questions About My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.