Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! (12540 Views)

Man Burns His Wife For Being Too Beautiful / My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by anddrewz: 6:10am On Nov 23, 2009
I always believe in a saying "if you want to eat a frog, eat a big one", I decided that if I want to marry, I will marry a very beautiful lady so that when I see other beautiful ladies outside, I will remember I have one at home. I have this beautiful angel, we love each other and we are planning to get married, but my problem is, whenever we go out MEN will not allow us to rest. They come to toast her in my presence. I am not comfortable with this, what will I do, should I go ahead and marry her?
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2009
I really made a mistake coming to read this rubbish, im out of this thread.

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 23, 2009
The men of those days are dead.Now weaklings parade posing as men.So disgusting.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by CrazyMan(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2009
If you love her, then go ahead and marry her. I'm sure that as time goes by, most of them (her toasters) would just have to accept that she's now a married woman and leave her for good.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2009
@poster, please get a life, and get the fo.ck outta hia!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by platinumnk(f): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2009
pc guru:

The men of those days are dead.Now weaklings parade posing as men.So disgusting.

Damm, Ima need a book with all the words to the wise cool
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2009
Na wa ooo. Which kind girl go beautiful like this? grin grin

Perhaps you are the one who is not just in her league. When they see you together they hardly believe she is your girlfriend because she is too beautiful even for you.

Sorry man but cut the poundy according to the size of your hand.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2009
@poster.
why are you ranting on NL?
no be u dey find beautiful woman marry??
u better carry your cross urself!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by sexyLeamon(f): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2009
Girls get hit on. not to talk of a very beautiful girl That's just a fact of life and not exclusive to your gf. You're going to have to get more comfortable with that happening, and (really and honestly) trust her to reject the passes, even when you're not around.
so dude you have two option, trust your babe, or dump her you decide.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2009
Or accept she is not in your leauge. tongue
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Charchar(f): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2009
Well nothing wrong with her, seems you are the one with insecurity problem within yourself. Only men that worry that way are those that might have thought of possibly doing the same thing they are worried about.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by edoyad(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2009
. . . .damn all these beautiful girls, they always wanna do you dirt
they'll get you suicidal, suicidal when they say It's over
wink
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2009
Mehnnn you're really insecure. . .If you can't deal with this then pls go look for an average looking girl! Kapish!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by 190: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Mehnnn you're really insecure. . .If you can't deal with this then pls go look for an average looking girl! Kapish!
like anthonia~

@poster
when was the last time u checked your BLOOD PRESSURE~
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2009
I laugh in swahili. . . grin  grin  grin

***Sorry Error Message***. . .try again!  wink
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by mrperfect(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2009
Man marry her , that takes care of this challenge.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by 190: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I laugh in swahili. . . grin  grin  grin

***Sorry Error Message***. . .try again!  wink

i too laugh in cuban
u anthonia u too dey form~
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by echobee(f): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2009
u dont have anything to say,if she is too fine, then marry an ugly lady.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by iice(f): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
pc guru:

If i could kiss you i would grin Frozen lips won't allow it but. . .damn man, you do us men proud cheesy
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2009
find someone who you will feel more comfortable with grin
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Pharoh: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
I think you should go and see a psychiatrist because i really regret viewing this thread. Just go and get a life angry
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by lolarde(f): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
you case is very easy. you are very insecure. when you ve doubts dt you are not good enuff for a lady dts when you see her taking for with someone else. trust me i ve been there.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2009
beauty can be a burden
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by countdown2: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
tpia.:

beauty can be a burden

In what way bro?

Poster your post is not originally your problem, as I can see, the lady is just too much for you, I mean you never believed you could have such a beautiful lady to your possession.

Now the major problem I see with you is that, you are socially insecure with her, what am trying to say is that, when you both go out together, you seem more inferior based on looks to her, that is exactly what your problem is.

In my own case, I have a very beautiful girl too, but I have never experienced any guy coming to toast her in my presence, the only thing I experience is guys toasting her on the road while she is coming to meet me where im packed, and I always feel good about myself as regards to that.

Advise for you, if you are not that good looking, dress sharp, and boost your confidence, im telling u , the difference in looks will not even surface.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
countdown2:

In what way bro?

sometimes when you're too beautiful, people see you as a "prize" or trophy, and thus it becomes a game with guys competing to see which of them can "score" ie sleep with you.

No real affection.

Fellow females get jealous of you for no other reason besides the fact that they know the men want you and think you're only out to steal their guy even if you arent. They set out to "get' you regardless what your intentions actually are, mainly because of the randy men and also as a checkmate.

Its not a win win situation to be too beautiful.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by countdown2: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2009
tpia.:

sometimes when you're too beautiful, people see you as a "prize" or trophy, and thus it becomes like a game with guys competing to see which of them can "score" ie sleep with you.

No real affection.

Fellow females get jealous of you for no other reason besides the fact that they know the men want you and think you're only out to steal their guy even if you arent. They set out to "get' you regardless what your intentions actually are, mainly because of the randy men and also as a checkmate.

True story bro, my first feeling for her was LUST, Because most of " we" guys, we want the best when it comes to ladies, after straffing some couple of times, I figured out that I cud not get off the game, I am as stuck as a wood to the glue.
Another problem is, one can never rely on girls of such, pressure keeps piling from all angles on them, and they tend to losr control later in as much as they are trying to be faithful and cautious. Being too beautiful is a dis-advantage to ladies that wants to keep a healthy moral.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Godmother(f): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2009
countdown2:

True story bro, my first feeling for her was LUST, Because most of " we" guys, we want the best when it comes to ladies, after straffing some couple of times, I figured out that I cud not get off the game, I am as stuck as a wood to the glue.
Another problem is, one can never rely on girls of such, pressure keeps piling from all angles on them, and they tend to losr control later in as much as they are trying to be faithful and cautious. Being too beautiful is a dis-advantage to ladies that wants to keep a healthy moral.

Go for a beautiful girl that has the fear of God and no matter the pressure you wont have anything to fear
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by omega25red(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2009
When you are with a hot girl like that, you make sure you hold hands while walking the streets and show her affection like giving her a kiss and a hug to mark your territory. If guys see you kiss her most will chill and for the ones who refuse, when they walk up be like "hey dude nice to meet you have you met my girlfriend (insert name here). if that doesn't help, then you might have to fight
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by selena(f): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2009
You prayed that God should send a beautiful girl ur way.This,he did.Now you are asking a very stupid question that should you marry the beautiful girl because guys keep asking her out in front of you.If you ask me,you are a big time mumu, wallaahi.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by mamagee3(f): 1:40am On Nov 24, 2009
This thread sounds like a poem. grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by ebonyz: 1:42am On Nov 24, 2009
Hehehehehe
Look for someone in your league grin
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Pweety4me(f): 1:50am On Nov 24, 2009
He Is 2 Wimpish For My Comfort!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) / Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.