Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,369 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? (1057 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by vemon: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2010
is it really advisable to wait for a lover that has travelled abroad with the hope to return to you for marriage?
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2010
There really is no answer for this

Diff people with different opinions
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by Luvlgenius(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2010
If your man is serious my dear, u go know, If he calls you almost everyday from where he is and goes ahead to start arrangements with the families involved, then please wait for him.

On the other hand if he dey slack, doesn't call, doesn't care or have not expressed intention of making any arrangement with his and your family, then forget him now o
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by dobodobo(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2010
Long distance, the greatest curse, No bleeping , No kissing, just talk-talk and waste on calls. total big shit
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2010
@Luvlgenius

The reason why I said it all depends is this, a man doesnt call like he should does not necessarily mean he doesnt love the girl, things might be quite difficult for him and at the same time a man that has introduced you to his family and made some necessary preparations might end up not marrying you.

A man that calls you everyday might all of a sudden after 6 yrs of waiting stop calling you and what do you do? start allover again.

I will say this never put all your eggs in one basket and I dont mean go ahead and sleep with any tom dci.k and harry you come in contact with but the truth is this "He has not married you yet,for this reason you are still single"
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by Bre(f): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2010
[modified due to change in circumstance lol]
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by deniyor: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2010
jennykadry:

@Luvlgenius

The reason why I said it all depends is this, a man doesnt call like he should does not necessarily mean he doesnt love the girl, things might be quite difficult for him and at the same time a man that has introduced you to his family and made some necessary preparations might end up not marrying you.

A man that calls you everyday might all of a sudden after 6 yrs of waiting stop calling you and what do you do? start allover again.

I will say this never put all your eggs in one basket and I dont mean go ahead and sleep with any tom dci.k and harry you come in contact with but the truth is this "He has not married you yet,for this reason you are still single"

WOW sad
I'm speechless
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by 1105(f): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2010
Now u guyz are scaring my GF off with this kinda post~
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 14, 2010
deniyor:

WOW sad
I'm speechless

You should
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by darlforme: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2010
deniyor:

WOW sad
I'm speechless

FOR THAT REASON YOU ARE STILL SINGLE. IMAGINE TALK. SO WE WEY NO DE NAIJA MAKE OUR WIFE NO SEND. ABEG NO TALK THIS KAIN TIN AGAIN.
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by heroarams(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2010
Shoo! Long dist race, hmm sori long relationship me i no dey ooo, i no vote 4ram
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2010
FOR THAT REASON YOU ARE STILL SINGLE. IMAGINE TALK. SO WE WEY NO DE NAIJA MAKE OUR WIFE NO SEND. ABEG NO TALK THIS KAIN TIN AGAIN.

What level of english comprehension are you up to now? or do you need a dictionary to define the word "single" for you? Single is quite different from married, the poster is talking about boyfriend and girlfriend thing which I am also giving my own opinion, and you are here talking about husband and wife, did you read the posters post before posting? 
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by Luvlgenius(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2010
jennykadry:

@Luvlgenius

True talk girl, it still doesnt change the fact that when a man loves a woman, he tries so hard never to loose contact or touch, no matter how hard and difficult things might be.

@Poster;the waiting should be reasonable, 3years, 4years? Is definitely not advisable
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by Omolola1(f): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2010
the highest i can wait is 1 year, 6 months
Re: Long Distance Affair,a Blessing Or A Curse? by StRichy(m): 4:24am On Oct 23, 2010
it involves challenges dat u can both cope wit if u ar really committed.
it could sometimes end up in a very funny way if care is not taken. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Do I Stay Or Do I Go? Pls Help / Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando / What's The Most Foolish Thing You Ever Did For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.