Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? (25297 Views)

We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by emekalanka(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2019
If I asked only her to come out for a date and she did so, its too obvious that she didn't meant well for me and wouldn't fall for any cheap lie she might tell me.
Akinbahm:

Some girls are funny like that truly u will call them u want to take them out only for them to tag their friends also as if nah bridal shower them dey go wait, the so call girlfriend must be wicked ooh (10 girls that's a football team) the girl bleeped up she suppose to bring sub(7) along. Kai, the guy meet his doom be that.
Back to the matter if my girlfriend do such I go call her outside to reason together on what to do that's if the money wey dey my hand no fit cater for them all but if I get gonna foot their bills and tell my girl she gonna meet her doom when next she tries such with me again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Switch on the TV for them... Bottle water wouldn't be a bad idea... smileysmileysmiley...Then I'll enter my room and play "games"....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Reelmii: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2019
we will all order for the most expensive drinks in the hotel

I will make sure the all drink till their eyes gets dirty

then I will jejely walk away
their eye go clear when bill arrive,
where God go punish them na if them no get money to pay

they go scrub floor tire wash toilet join sef

the so called girlfriend go dey with them oo
just remembered the movie LAGOS FAKE LIFE

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Relevancy1: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2019
days my ans

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Akinbahm(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
emekalanka:
If I asked only her to come out for a date and she did so, its too obvious that she didn't meant well for me and wouldn't fall for any cheap lie she might tell me.
Girls are psychologically wired to behave weird at times to complicate things for u and u will keep on imagine what's gone over them it's nature not their fault mind u she might bring her friends to the table just to prove to them u are a worthy Man and/or to dupe u and escape that's girls for u.
they are wired to think emotionally not logically as men...
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by obembet(f): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Reelmii:
we will all order for the most expensive drinks in the hotel

I will make sure the all drink till their eyes gets dirty

then I will jejely walk away

their eye go clear when bill arrive,

where God go punish them na if them no get money to pay

they go scrub floor tire wash toilet join sef

the so called girlfriend go dey with them oo

just remembered the movie LAGOS FAKE LIFE

Fear God now
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Kfed4ril(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
landmark86:
Na to fvck both of them 2gether
That is what will called two sum here in lagos.
Ask seun, lala, lefulefu if na lie

Bros it is called three.some not twosome
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na to call the worst set of pûssy loving friends I have that I am having a special kind of party... Na them go tire las las kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style? / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' / 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.