Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? (25281 Views)

We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Paramount01(m): 12:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Did i tell her/him i wanted to form a small church??

Funny u

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 17, 2019
sonature1:

If u really love her, then u don't have to dump her
Just correct her because nobody knows it all
But if she continues after the correction, kindly dump her dumb a$$
You must be a comfortable guy and she brags with her boyfriend

The annoying thing is that she doesn't tell me and I am always off guard.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Macdav(m): 12:26am On Jan 17, 2019
If I'm not that financially bouyant at the moment and the so called my bae still shining like a diamond in my eyes, I'm gonna call my sure hommies like ten also by so doing we make it look like mini party, I so trust my G'z they all gonna hook up with them one by one irrespective of how many they are.....

The expenses goes to all G'z there, you gonna be the one to clear the bills of whichever one you're whistling to. you no? boss player!

Sense will not kill me.... lol

Btw, truth be told, that kinda bae must be savage.

Ten, that's will be damn much.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Yankee101: 12:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Offer them water

Anything extra they pay for themselves

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by LZAA: 12:50am On Jan 17, 2019
obembet:
What will you do if you invite your girlfriend to an expensive club and she comes with 10 of her friends?

Simply means d gurl no love u
Women are more territorial than men and don't share
The moment this happens bro end dt r/ship,fling or whatyamacallit

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by stanliwise(m): 12:54am On Jan 17, 2019
okeysly:
I would play along, but shiiiiiiiii shiiiiiiiii dem no go see drink
make dem leave u o grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by educhigo: 1:41am On Jan 17, 2019
i will give them hot mess and complain that the place is smelling then we i should leave

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Didi2d(m): 2:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Any girl that does that doesn't really like you, she actually came because you are pestering her.

That's my take

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:18am On Jan 17, 2019
cyberhike:

Greetings bro... Have you seen the new thread??
No bro. Been searching, please send to me on another thread. I hail you, bro
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2019
OP, this is 2019. Why not find a job so you can stop posting rubbish in the name of blogging ?

Na you know the kind of girl you dey date.

How can you invite your girl to club and she tag 10 girlfriends without informing you?

You must be foolish 1st to be in a relationship with such foolish person. Birds of a feather.

Nairaland is just the gathering of foolish boys who have nothing doing other than to bash women..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by cyberhike(m): 4:48am On Jan 17, 2019
cyberhike:

Greetings bro... Have you seen the new thread??

ht
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by melvin120: 4:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Start with JavaScriptTHIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!

Your SME business is all about the customer as customers are the LIFELINE of any business!

These days, a good quality website is essential for the success of most businesses. It's your online store front. But that doesn't mean it needs to cost as much as a store or office!

Get a web presence that wins new customers. Websites that look great and put you in control

If you are a SME business owner that truly want online platform that not only better propel your business brand but also put you in control, this incredible offer is for you

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by AreaFada2: 5:01am On Jan 17, 2019
Yureyes:
We will be together na. I should be cool with my girlfriend's friends as long as they don't have any ulterior motive.
If she wasn't my girlfriend yet, them it will be a big issue

But OP ten friends too much na. Are we campaigning for 2019 presidential election?

Ol' boy just listen to how you sound. This form of mumurity (no offense) encourages girls to misbehave.
If she's your girlfriend already should she not have the courtesy to tell you first? shocked shocked

I as a guy would never contemplate bringing a crowd to a date, let alone without telling her first.

I wanted to go a date once with a lady. In the morning we arranged where to meet later. When I called to say I was on my way in the evening, she stylishly changed venue to somewhere very close to her house. A place I had no idea how their food/service is like. I agreed. Then she added that her female friend was coming along with her. I told her to forget the date. And that was it. We continued to communicate but never I mentioned the word date ever again.

No time for nonsense. Later she will be spending days in Shiloh and be a prayer warrior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Wizikal(m): 5:46am On Jan 17, 2019
I know what to do... and I won't say it

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by heddiebanks(m): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2019
okeysly:
I would play along, but shiiiiiiiii shiiiiiiiii dem no go see drink

grin. Ma guy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by adetes: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2019
A caller is a buyer

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Yureyes:
We will be together na. I should be cool with my girlfriend's friends as long as they don't have any ulterior motive.

If she wasn't my girlfriend yet, them it will be a big issue.

But OP ten friends too much na. Are we campaigning for 2019 presidential election?
What if you don't have enough money for her friends because you weren't expecting them?
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by felo126(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Tallesty1:
Take them to a corn join (where they roast corn) and buy N50 corn for each of them.
Tomuch Sence Will Nt Kill U. Long Life Bro
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Zzyy(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2019
Sirmuel1:
This is what I will do cheesy

See as dem de hungry looking bitches
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by wamide042(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2019
Some idiots are saying only broke Guys will get angry.....If you are a legit money maker i bet you won't want to waste your money on a girl that brings 10 of her friends to a date with you...
Even Dangote sef no go do that kain thing...
But this OP sha..10 girls to a date shey na campaign dem won do ni..
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by MacMkboy(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2019
Simply Here To Read Comments... I'm Lesbo... I Dnt Do Guyz.
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by MacMkboy(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Rosarie:
I don't do that shit.how i got married
Hubby saw me and i set a date.i went .right from my girl days I have this mentality ;I don't believe eating a guys money.he ordered for juice I told him I will share since it's s big juice.he got cups we drank and he proposed there and then.six years doing well.he said he had never seen a girl do that.am from a comfortable home.so I dont believe a man I m not married should play the role of daddy or hubby in my life .
Never stressed him till date.last year he gave me a surprise birthday and told everyone how it was in the beginning.how I am content.am a good manager.we ve had our good ND bad days.but his my padi.
Shallow minded girls do that with shameless friends

Thats Cool.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Sirmuel1(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2019
Zzyy:

See as dem de hungry looking bitches

No mind dem..... They wan come wreck the Guy, but he's wiser cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by ojuu4u(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2019
Rosarie:
I don't do that shit.how i got married
Hubby saw me and i set a date.i went .right from my girl days I have this mentality ;I don't believe eating a guys money.he ordered for juice I told him I will share since it's s big juice.he got cups we drank and he proposed there and then.six years doing well.he said he had never seen a girl do that.am from a comfortable home.so I dont believe a man I m not married should play the role of daddy or hubby in my life .
Never stressed him till date.last year he gave me a surprise birthday and told everyone how it was in the beginning.how I am content.am a good manager.we ve had our good ND bad days.but his my padi.
Shallow minded girls do that with shameless friends

Thank God for ur wisdom, few of your type have this mentality,

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by MacMkboy(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2019
anayolity:
Ah pappy !!! I go Para oooh... I go change am for her like say I dey crase.... 10 broke friends ... baba I fit break up sef...shey nah Crusade I invite her come!!! angry
This Got Me! Hahahahaha
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by Buffalowings3(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2019
RipMorosini:
I'll just leave the country for them

Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by lawani: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Not even one friend but 10! No reasonable girl will do such a thing
Re: What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? by ecstasy357(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2019
obembet:
What will you do if you invite your girlfriend to an expensive club and she comes with 10 of her friends?

I love me so much. I'll simply pay for two (me n her). If she ask bout her friends, I'll ask her who invited dem.

There's no point sugarcoating rubbish. If I'm having a get together, no p. If I want an alone with my girl, den so b it.

Life nor get stress. If she opts to stay out with her friends, I'll call a friend of mine to come around. Na gf she b not wife. No time for drama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.