Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

A Nigerian Guy Has Come Out Online To Warn Girls Over Food Wastage During Dates. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Has Come Out Online To Warn Girls Over Food Wastage During Dates. (461 Views)

Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Guy Has Come Out Online To Warn Girls Over Food Wastage During Dates. by lexotan(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
A Nigerian guy has come out online to warn girls over food wastage during dates. He said: “Hello Joro, Please help me beg girls following you. I know they all think the same way. Please if I take you out make sure you finish the food. If not I will wait until you finish this food. I can’t spend money for you to come and take pictures of the food for Snapchat. These girls would have eaten Eba and Garri before leaving there house then come and waste my food. If you don’t finish the food. We won’t leave until you do. They will come to take pictures, being eaten this and not eat it before they have not eaten it before in their life. If you want to marry this year. Take my advise God bless you”.

Re: A Nigerian Guy Has Come Out Online To Warn Girls Over Food Wastage During Dates. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol maybe is former girl taught him one baddddddddddddddddddddddd!!! Lesson
Re: A Nigerian Guy Has Come Out Online To Warn Girls Over Food Wastage During Dates. by Rextizz(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Those girls can form for africa, at home they don't spare any food, they even scratch the pot or lick the plates. cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Guy Has Come Out Online To Warn Girls Over Food Wastage During Dates. by Lorlahlizzy(f): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
lolgrin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Has Come Out Online To Warn Girls Over Food Wastage During Dates. by Headlesschicken(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
undecided that's why i don't go to eateries...
Re: A Nigerian Guy Has Come Out Online To Warn Girls Over Food Wastage During Dates. by josh123(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
d food go dey hungry dem to chop oo,dem go just take like 3 spoon Leave d rest and if u check dem well dem fit never chop better food for three days. hungry hoes forming porch

(1) (Reply)

I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church – Slay Mama / Sexual Rights In Marriage, Is It A Do Or Die Affair If One's Not In The Mood? / Things That Nigerian Women Feel Entitled To In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.