Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Sexy Whatsapp Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Whatsapp Replies (473 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Whatsapp Replies by Sexydo: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2019
A screenshot of our conversation that got her to be mine within four daysGO SEE PHOTOS HERE

(1) (Reply)

With Picture Proof Whats Your First Comment On NL And How Many Likes Did You Get / My Broken Relationship ; A Peoples' Verdict / 28 Most Romantic Things A Man Can Do To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.