Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Is It Wrong For The Husband To Know This About the Wife??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For The Husband To Know This About the Wife??? (934 Views)

Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For The Husband To Know This About the Wife??? by habsydiamond(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
A lady said it's wrong for her husband to ask about her salary and how she spends it...which brings the question that, is it wrong if the husband want to know about the salary of the wife and how she spends it?? Since the wife always wants to know her husband's salary why can't the husband know too..
Re: Is It Wrong For The Husband To Know This About the Wife??? by emperorakins(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
It depends o
Re: Is It Wrong For The Husband To Know This About the Wife??? by Gpopsicle(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
well for me , I don't think there is anything wrong since they're married. there is absolutely nothing wrong in the husband wanting to know how his wife spends her money, it only takes understanding for both of them to reach a common ground to be able to discuss the financial stance of the family.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For The Husband To Know This About the Wife??? by habsydiamond(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
emperorakins:
It depends o
expatiate more...pls

(1) (Reply)

Top 10: What Women Requires From Men. / Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? / So Embrassing As Kid Watch Her Parent Doing It Inside A Car Besides The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.