Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? (1141 Views)

I've Already Divorced Once. And Now My Second Husband Is Cheating. What's Wrong / Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
My neighbor in my parents house dated a lady and she cheated on him. When he caught her naked with his friend, she said "it is not what you think". Not what you think with unclothedness...

We have guys to that lie like internet wifi when caught. Some ladies produce heavy lies when caught, & these lies could be confusing except you are strong-willed..

So chip in your tips.
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by Tripleanthony(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
was like WTF
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol never. I don't know how I'd act. But there was one instance when I suspected someone was cheating because I saw him dancing with another girl. I was furious, but I couldn't even enter the house where they were attending a party. I just hid in the nearby bushes like a stalker, watching grin Well, the joke was on me because the girl was someone else's girlfriend. The guy was also there. I deflated like a balloon. Got all hyped up for nothing. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by osemoses1234(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Driver pack
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by Newboss(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol never. I don't know how I'd act. But there was one instance when I suspected someone was cheating because I saw him dancing with another girl. I was furious, but I couldn't even enter the house where they were attending a party. I just hid in the nearby bushes like a stalker, watching grin Well, the joke was on me because the girl was someone else's girlfriend. The guy was also there. I deflated like a balloon. Got all hyped up for nothing. Smh.

Again, he dodged a bullet angry
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Newboss:

Again, he dodged a bullet angry

Sure.
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by Newboss(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
I just played along. She can go, so long as I cum angry
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by Jaqenhghar: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Hahahaahahaa.
I can imagine you hiding out in the bushes in the dark just your eyes showing LOL
Like something from a cartoon

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by moorevic(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Found out my girl reconnected with her ex during xmas, when i confronted her her defence was "baby it happened last year naw" abeg so cheating dey get expiry date

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Hahahaahahaa.
I can imagine you hiding out in the bushes in the dark just your eyes showing LOL
Like something from a cartoon

LMFAO. I was with another girl, a friend. She was hyping me up to go cause a scene, but I couldn't. I'm glad I didn't because I would have looked like a complete nutcase.
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by jawalis(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
was invited to a birthday party, caught babe in the same party in a compromising position with a guy I knew. (am not actually the very social type), I codedly took her picture from far. told her next day gentle as usual. she triet denying until I provided evidence.
her: it was the devil.
me: let the devil lead you outta my room right now.
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
jawalis:
was invited to a birthday party, caught babe in the same party in a compromising position with a guy I knew. (am not actually the very social type), I codedly took her picture from far. told her next day gentle as usual. she triet denying until I provided evidence.
her: it was the devil.
me: let the devil lead you outta my room right now.

I love this grin
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by Jaqenhghar: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. I was with another girl, a friend. She was hyping me up to go cause a scene, but I couldn't. I'm glad I didn't because I would have looked like a complete nutcase.
So it was 2 of you in the bushes
2 pairs of eyes ...even creepier LMAO

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

So it was 2 of you in the bushes
2 pairs of eyes ...even creepier LMAO

LMFAO, Butchy. Now I feel embarrassed.
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Never happened to me, but if I find myself in that situation, I think i'll just walk away, no guy is worth the dramatic reaction and shouts.
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? by Jaqenhghar: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO, Butchy. Now I feel embarrassed.
Dont be. Its funny yo.... and cute. What would be funnier is if a dog had startled you two grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn’t Know. / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband’s Big D*ck (see Photo) / Sexual Satisfactory Tools (intimacy gadgets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.