Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response (1546 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / I've Already Divorced Once. And Now My Second Husband Is Cheating. What's Wrong / Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Aabheaven(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
So, this is another point of view to the thread that says have you ever forgiven.a cheating partner. You know most times we are hypocritical and always feels the other partner in the relationship was the reason it never worked out.

My question is have you being caught cheating? what was your partner reaction when you were caught
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Riele(f): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
I'm waiting for those hypocritical beings that will act holier than thou here .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by BlowYourMind: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:
Every one can't be a sinner like you, you are cheat and an infidel, doesn't mean others toe your path, we are created distinctively. I don't do senseless things.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Riele(f): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
BlowYourMind:
Every one can't be a sinner like you, you are cheat and an infidel, doesn't mean others toe your path, we are created distinctively. I don't do senseless things.

What's your point exactly?

Did you read my comment before quoting me?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by BlowYourMind: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:

What's your point exactly?

Did you read my comment before quoting me?
You don't judge others with your perception, attitude and believe, we can't all wallow in the mire like a pig.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Riele(f): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
BlowYourMind:
You don't judge others with your perception, attitude and believe, we can't all wallow in the mire like a pig.

Hello !

You just judged me with your perception and believe !

My first comment didn't have anything to do with your reply .
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Fizzymike1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Those above make Una no.change the topic. Them din catch una? Yes or no. Me dem never catch me o. And if am caught it changes nothing
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by chinchonglee(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
U can never catch me cheating...

Tho am the father of cheating.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Biingoo: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:
Are you the girl on your dp? Wtf you doing on NL
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Riele(f): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
Biingoo:
Are you the girl on your dp? Wtf you doing on NL

1st question - Who else will be the one on my dp ?

2nd question - Jamb question .
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Abortedfetus(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:
you are too young to have any meaningful view about dis.
Nairaland is gonna corrupt u.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:

LOL
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Biingoo: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:

Go read your books in preparation for your jamb and stay off the Internet kid! sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Riele(f): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Biingoo:
Go read your books in preparation for your jamb and stay off the Internet kid! sad

And if i dont ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Riele(f): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Abortedfetus:
you are too young to have any meaningful view about dis.
Nairaland is gonna corrupt u.

I know that .
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Biingoo: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:

And if i dont ?
Oh okay. So have you even been tongue bleeped before?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Riele(f): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Biingoo:

That question is out of context .
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Biingoo: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:

That question is out of context .
No its not, you should give it a try. When next you meet your bf or any guy you're crushing on. Tell me to give you cunnilingus. Then anal. Believe me you'll enjoy it
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by ambassadorgozie(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Biingoo:

guy use ur sense 4 once
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Biingoo: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
ambassadorgozie:

guy use ur sense 4 once

Nah. She wants to get corrupt. Lemme help her grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Sabby1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Biingoo:
Nah. She wants to get corrupt. Lemme help her grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Aabheaven(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
So many kids on nairaland truly. U guys didn't just derail the thread but abused it also. We no even discuz the subject matter again
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
BlowYourMind:
i think you dumb do you even understand what she said
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by Lindaa97(f): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Asked if his head game was lit grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response by lyndaway(f): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
I don't cheat

(1) (Reply)

A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Lady Soon / Thread For Guys With Big Backside (pictures) / Hustle Ooo Make You No See Person Benz Cum Dey Shout,'' Vanity'' U Need To See T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.