Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty (12039 Views)

Igbo Girls VS Fulani Girls, Who Is More Attractive? / Who Says Fulani Girls Are Not Woke? See Fulani Girls Grooving So Hard / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 18, 2019
"Igbos are naturally fair"

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by DNA1997: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I love Fulani ladies more though.... smileysmiley
how I am sure u not crushing on kadaria Ahmed even Whn she don age ooo
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2019
DNA1997:
how I am sure u not crushing on kadaria Ahmed even Whn she don age ooo
Haba!!!gringringrin
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by BronzeMajik(f): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2019
this is why there will always be division in this country, what has tribe got to do with beauty you fo.ols, and that idiot op hitting on beauty, beauty beauty. if you should see her pics now you would wonder where the creature crawled out from.

these kind of threads should always be deleted and on time, it's been used as an avenue for bigots to show how they wasted the time spent at higher institutions, bringing shame to this great country.

imagine adults arguing over which tribe has more beautiful people, no wonder they're unemployable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by DNA1997: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Haba!!!gringringrin
boss na joke I de ooo, but Whn I see dat woman for d candidates even at her age you go know say Fulani half-caste de fine sha... well beauty is in the eyes of beholder
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2019
DNA1997:
boss na joke I de ooo, but Whn I see dat woman for d candidates even at her age you go know say Fulani half-caste de fine sha... well beauty is in the eyes of beholder
igboramaka

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2019
DNA1997:
Abhi nagringrin
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2019
technicallyrich:

technicallyrich to his father :

[s]almost every girl is a prostitute,but i like igbos or even ss and se girls because they most timestake money when you want sex from them.
But oyoroba girls fuk for free,meaning they naturally like sex and do it for no reason than the love of opening their leg like scissors.
Lastly oyoroba girls are always wet.
Igbo girls are practical and most of them know that love is a scam and a relic of the past.
But oyoroba girls are much more emotional and if you beg them for free sex they will gladly pen their legs for you.
I once called a oyoroba muslim girl hawking agbo(the poison oyoroba are littered in ph hawking,claiming it cure all disease) to sell me man power,after drinking the stuff that stink,i statrted begging her that the girl that made me drink the man power is no longer coming to see me.
After a while she just said ok but i would buy her food,and that is her i fukd the hell out of her pussycat.[/s]

The description of your mother pained you so much you wrote a novel. SORRY i didn't read it, not jobless like you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2019
are you contemprating?
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by technicallyrich(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

The description of your mother pained you so much you wrote a novel. SORRY i didn't read it, not jobless like you
if not to beg me money for food,cloth,house rent,school fees etc please dont qoute me again.
As a rich philantropist helping the diabled and poor is my divine calling.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by technicallyrich(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

if not to beg me money for food,cloth,house rent,school fees etc please dont qoute me again.

Fell free to mention me,i will help you,no matter where you even if in the slum ogbomosho.
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2019
technicallyrich:

technicallyrich to his useless homosexual father:

Fell free to mention me,i will help you,no matter where you even if in the slum ogbomosho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2019
stop quallering
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=Bighead9 post=74870390]You Forget to add that, most Igbo girls are Prostitutes. They can be found in every brothel within and outside this Country.
They have Yam legs, bear bear for face and bear bear for chest. They all bleech their skin too. grin[/there is god oooo]
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by techking: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bighead9:
You Forget to add that, most Igbo girls are Prostitutes. They can be found in every brothel within and outside this Country.
They have Yam legs, bear bear for face and bear bear for chest. They all bleech their skin too. grin
Guy u bad sha................ grin grin wink
Fulani/Hausa girls are sooo damn beautiful...it cnt be disputed cool cool kiss
Yoruba girls tooo are fine sha cool

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Blesschemical: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
technicallyrich:

Sir pls help me to complete my sister's school fees
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Igbo girls are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Bighead9: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're a stark illiterate.

Yorubas are still dazed by the fact that Igbos are mainly light-skinned hence, they all go bleaching out their bodies.

Fcking heavy bleachers!

These days, both Igbo's men and women bleech. Especially, the ones that leave outside the East.

Go to Anambara, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi. You will be amazed to see that, most Igbo's are actually dark in complexion.
You can never decieve me.

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bighead9:

These days, both Igbo's men and women bleech. Especially, the ones that leave outside the East.

Go to Anambara, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi. You will be amazed to see that, most Igbo's are actually dark in complexion.
You can never decieve me.
Igbo amaka....fine igbo
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Bighead9: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Igbo amaka....fine igbo

Yes oo, na Igbo's fine pass. grin grin

Ibo's Amaka, see as all of them fair pass Oyinbo
. grin

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bighead9:

Yes oo, na Igbo's fine pass. grin grin

Ibo's Amaka, see as all of them fair pass Oyinbo
. grin
Igbos are beautiful people
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Igbo amaka!!!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by 4Mea: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Deicide:
Igbo girl = Beautiful + man voice
Yoruba girl = Beautiful + shyness
Hausa girl = Beautiful + small boøbs and ãss
You said it all grin
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
4Mea:

You said it all grin
But Igbo girls seem to be the most beautiful... Igbo or Fulani!! one of them
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Punishment1: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
bukkyemotions:
But Igbo girls seem to be the most beautiful... Igbo or Fulani!! one of them

Efik girls are prettier. Kalabari girls are even prettier. Igbo girls are decent looking, but they just come across as "bland". Even average looking Edo girls have that "it" factor that Igbo girls don't.
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Igbo Igbo igbo Igbo igbo
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Berlyn1(f): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Deicide:
Igbo girl = Beautiful + man voice
Yoruba girl = Beautiful + shyness
Hausa girl = Beautiful + small boøbs and ãss
lies most yoruba girls has thick voice like touts i know a lot of them
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Deicide: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Berlyn1:
why all this tribalistic mofos just day qute me anyhow angry just so fucking annoying....did i write anywhere that it is gosple truth? You either accept it or not, if you don't go and write your own undecided my point was based on if a girl is beautiful from this tribe this would likely be the attributes.
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
igbo igbo Igbo igbo ooooh!!
Re: Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty by jakandeola(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Berlyn1:
u are so stupid did u think a Yoruba girl is like u DAT useless herself and bleach her brain and destiny. is u dats a tout

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra / See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) / Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.