Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

In These I Agree That There Is True Love ..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In These I Agree That There Is True Love ..... (297 Views)

Redpiller: I Agree with Amaechi that Women are more intelligent. / I Agree With This Guy 100% / "My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me As A Second Wife, Do I Agree To Marry Him?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In These I Agree That There Is True Love ..... by joeternal: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
One year after marriage and they are still strong in all had nothing much that we might say it is money that made her go into these marriage but no these is what they call love,davido sang love is sweet when money dey involve but i will disagree to that now...love is sweet when the Glory of God dwells there in .congrats to them....

(1) (Reply)

Ask All Your Love, Dating & Relationship Questions Here / / 3 Surprising First-date Tips That Will Make Her To Be Yours Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.