Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another Guy & His Family Hid It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another Guy & His Family Hid It (747 Views)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / Simp or funny guy! His story and his babe(pictures) / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another Guy & His Family Hid It by realmedia(f): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Man narrates how his girlfriend got engaged to another guy and his friends and family hid it from him

A man's girlfriend got engaged to another man while they were still dating and he was kept in the dark for a whole year.

He said his friends and family knew about her engagement but none said anything to him.

Twitter users have advised him to cut his friends off, and if possible, his family too for their betrayal.

See below.

VIA https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/man-narrates-how-his-girlfriend-got.html

Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another Guy & His Family Hid It by XhosaNostra(f): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2019
There must have been something in the air or perhaps in the stars, in December, because a lot of people discovered hidden secrets that turned their lives upside down in an instant.

It's time for him to go solo like a Hindu priest meditating on the Himalayas. I DESPISE backstabbers. Don't understand why people cannot tell the truth, no matter how bitter. By keeping quiet you're not protecting the person, you're simply delaying the inevitable catastrophe.

I'd cut all of them out. Who needs enemies when you got friends & family like that?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another Guy & His Family Hid It by Tamarapetty(f): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Friends betray alot but family?? Why will they know of such then keep quiet and allow u waste your time?? Las las one of them must tell u.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another Guy & His Family Hid It by skywalker240(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2019
As a grown man, before i judge A, I always like to hear from the side of B.

who knows, this guy could be a pussy worshiper who fails to take advice cos he is blinded by love and quarrels with them whenever they try to tell him.

food for t....

reason why i wont judge the family or freinds. Thats my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another Guy & His Family Hid It by Rickjordan(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Real friends tell you the the bitter truth to your face then say nice things behind your back .....sometimes it feels better to walk alone ...
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another Guy & His Family Hid It by drmikeadams(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin if the same friends and family tell him...em go begin quarrel wit everybody as e no go believe them... angry grin men dey block their brain if love carry them grin
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another Guy & His Family Hid It by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
A Twitter user ?
This is probably a made-up story.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another Guy & His Family Hid It by Martinez19(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Those are not friends and family. They are traitors. Assuming the friend's was "if I had told, you would not have believed" that would have been better but to say "I am not your journalist" is ruthless. Cut them off.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Snatcher Caught Red Handed And Beaten(photos) / Photos: Bbnaija Contestant Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Lagos Audition Venu / Virgin Boys Please Cüm In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.