Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box (19596 Views)

Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume / Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Spuggie: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Interesting
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by supereagle(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yes
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by hush15: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
VaselineCrew:
Let's make a bet, that by 2023, Nigeria would still be the same sh*thole that it is today if Atiku or Buhari were to win the upcoming elections.

Electricity : By 2023, you still would not have light on a regular basis. The country would still be struggling to generate 4,000-5,000MW.

Currency: The Naira would slide down to N600 to a dollar.

Poverty: Due to inflation and sliding currency, poverty rates would tend to increase.

Security: Same ol story of underpaid and under equipped police and army forces expected to go sacrifice their lives for the country. Same embittered armed forced transferring their pain to unarmed civilians any chance they get.

Infrastructure: Still struggling with roads and rails connecting the entire Nigeria.

Healthcare: Still have a country were the average life span is around 47 years. Presidents and politicians that go overseas at the slightest of ailments

You know deep down in your hearts that what I'm saying is true, but you will still choose to be headstrong and dive headlong into the disaster that is a future of the same or worse for Nigeria?

Why? Just to spite another tribe? Igbos spiting Yorubas? or vice versa?

Why can't you simply go to the polling booth and vote for the right person, leaving the rest to God? Why must you all be herded like goats to their ineluctable slaughter?

no vex but i disagree

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by kanubiafra: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
another narrative. but ipob has always said this since how come they are just realising this now that atiku is in us ? or is it so they can tell us
"the devil you know and other stories"

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by davit: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Your piece is so on point. Neither of aatiku or Buhari is the solution. how I wish we could consider other candidates and stop this mindset of only 2 parties are popular in the contest. Moghalu or Sowore should be another option. Naija youths wake up.

4 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by akiOYIBO: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by frankgreat(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
I was just telling my colleagues this same thing now, its so unfortunate that we have gotten to these level.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by 1miccza: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
CalmNCollected:
Lol, what about thinking like there's no box smiley

Good question

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na who we go come vote for?

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by ExLaidback: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
So who's the right person? Last I checked there are over 20 presidential candidates

Secondly who are you addressing this to? Hope the at least 6 million almajiri/Talakawas that are guaranteed to vote PMB are part of your audience. Though something tells me they can't hear you

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by codedpee(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is the same thing they did in 2015, projecting Buhari as the messiah. Now they want him out at al cost for another messiah in Atiku. Bet me if it works, they'll still be the same people shouting "GO TO HELL, ATIKU".
It will be the same or even worse and that's why I take humans, especially Nigerians as almost fools.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by kokoetemma(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
I will say lets go for Moghalu who is sound and an intellect but sentiments will not allow us as youth of the nation

4 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nigerians assuredly recognizes the options before us come February 2019, obviously the right choice is an Atiku team[A-Team] at the helm of affairs. Every vote cast for Wazirin Adamawa will be an eloquent repudiation of the A.P.C. government, our votes will mark an epoch as well as monuments for us and generation yet unborn because through the ballot box we will challenge sense of lethargy ,hopelessness, resignations, frustrations and the hypocrisy of an oppressive capricious A.P.C led government . An Atiku Presidency will further defeat the militating factors that impede our journey to a deserved greatness amongst the comity of nations. In deference to President Obama and for our people in the intervening months leading up to the elections, Our votes will proclaim “an end to the petty grievances, lopsided corruption, insurgency, nepotism and false promises, the recriminations and worn out dogmas that for so long have strangled our politics” Alhaji Atiku Abubakar buoyed by the audacity of hope on your imminent emergence as the next civilian President of our beloved country. I make bold to write that your mandate to rule Nigeria come 2019 is a “divine call” merely vested on you in trust and as a caretaker for the masses of Nigeria. It is neither for any emerging cabal nor political mongers even the over patronized elites cannot appropriate undue benefits. It would be in recognition of the “unsung, uncelebrated and anonymous Nigerians. Men and women scattered across the country
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by supereagle(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Olukat:
Atiku is better!

Worse.

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Fossil: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
@op people in this country like to think inside the box. They believe with all their heart that it is still the old same men who must keep ruling. They believe if Buhari does not perform remove him and atiku will perform and when atiku does not perform remove him tinubu will perform and when tinubu does not perform remove him saraki will perform and when saraki does not perform remove dino will perform..lol..niger we hail thee

7 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
In a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...
if PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing things that all of us know were political lies aimed at continuous domination of the people.
-Buhari is human, can make mistakes. He is sorrounded by both good and bad, selfless and selfish, transparent and corrupt people, why then are we acting as if he is God? when*Insecurity, systematic corruption, poor condition and selective prosecution* are like Jonathan Era.
Say, think and do what you feel is right, but *because many will never forgive him for his inability to truly protect the people.* Many people have paid & are still paying Millions of Naira as Ransom to Kidnappers, *will Buhari compensate them?,* since he cannot provide adequate security?.
-We voted him because we thought he is better than Jonathan, but he allowed the *Tinubus, Osinbajos, Fasholas* and others to be control him Indirectly. He is no more the *"Action GMB"*
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE
ZOMBIES A. K. A IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI CAN RANT

4 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by hush15: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
tizteezy:
kpagam!

next time someone shouts atikulate here, I'll mark him or her down as the best fool to ever live.

We need a new direction.

PMB's saving grace is that he's trying something different and all those who were comfortable reaping from where they never sow are getting uncomfortable and jittery, hence making useless noises around.
Vote me for president, NNDP! (I hope such party doesn't exist o) �

Las las, let me not hear pim from any aatikuuu blind follower here o, else!

Atikulate joor.

4 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by noobody(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
VaselineCrew:
Let's make a bet, that by 2023, Nigeria would still be the same sh*thole that it is today if Atiku or Buhari were to win the upcoming elections.

Electricity : By 2023, you still would not have light on a regular basis. The country would still be struggling to generate 4,000-5,000MW.

Poverty: Due to inflation and sliding currency, poverty rates would tend to increase.

Security: Same ol story of underpaid and under equipped police and army forces expected to go sacrifice their lives for the country. Same embittered armed forced transferring their pain to unarmed civilians any chance they get.

Infrastructure: Still struggling with roads and rails connecting the entire Nigeria.

Healthcare: Still have a country were the average life span is around 47 years. Presidents and politicians that go overseas at the slightest of ailments

You know deep down in your hearts that what I'm saying is true, but you will still choose to be headstrong and dive headlong into the disaster that is a future of the same or worse for Nigeria?

Why can't you simply go to the polling booth and vote for the right person, leaving the rest to God? Why must you all be herded like goats to their ineluctable slaughter?

100% right

Both of them,rubbish,

Lets giv the third force people a try,thats the real change.

4 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by PromixTuhh(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
That's why we need to vote for Sowore - Rufai! APC & PDP are literally the same people, that's why they are able to defect to and fro. Even Atiku was in PDP, then APC and back to PDP!
If you think anything will improve with Atiku as the President then you're still asleep.
And you would think Nigerians would have learnt a lesson from 2015 election.
Vote wisely.

5 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by bluefilm: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
VaselineCrew:

The reason why everything you stated here will happen is not because of Buhari or Atiku or any other person that gets the driving seat.

The reason why it will happen is simply because of the mindset of the nigerians.

As long as we continue to have lots and lots of people who strongly have this i-don't-care-attitude towards the well being of nigeria as a whole, the system will continue to deteriorate.

There has never been a government that people have never complained about since, let me say, 1990.

Was it babangida? Was it abacha? Was it obasanjo? Or even Yar'Adua? Not to mention Jonathan. And of course, our present government....

People have always been complaining.

What does that tell you?

3 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by deleo16(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
VaselineCrew:

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
oblaak:
There's a major difference sir.
Buhari is enitirely lifeless, dumb, unintelligent and foreign investors don't like to meet with him. Nigeria will further deteriorate under the dullard.

Atiku? Wow.. There's this charisma he carries around. His business strategies and positivity and involvement with social activities and economy is soothing enough for us to vote him.

Vote for Atiku + Obi and enjoy your time being Nigerian.

Remember that most people rooting for the dullard are not living with you and I in Nigeria. So they don't even care.

Other aspirants don't stand any chance, not Sowore, not Moughalu, not Ezekwesili (I saw her campaigning in Anambra the other day), a joke it was. Be wise my beloved people..
GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by ajayiopy: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
suyamasta:
We need a new direction! Nigerians abeg we need to use our head o, APC and PDP are two sides of the coin forget the political Nollywoodism going on! Na Dem Dem!

1. Prof Kingsley Morghalu
2. Fela Durotoye
3. Oby Ezekwisili
4. Sowore.

☝ The candidates above present better options for a truelly forward moving Nigeria!
THEY SHOULD JUST MERGE

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by seguntijan(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku travelled to USA under the diplomatic immunity of Saraki as the Senate President of Nigeria. He was included in Saraki's delegation and they're all covered by the diplomatic immunity of the Senate President. Nobody can arrest any of them, those who are familiar with the working of diplomatic immunity will understand this. Would have Atiku travelled alone to USA as a private citizen without diplomatic coverage?
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Newboss(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
suyamasta:
We need a new direction! Nigerians abeg we need to use our head o, APC and PDP are two sides of the coin forget the political Nollywoodism going on! Na Dem Dem!

1. Prof Kingsley Morghalu
2. Fela Durotoye
3. Oby Ezekwisili
4. Sowore.

☝ The candidates above present better options for a truelly forward moving Nigeria!

Oby ke? She's a common troll. No class. You could as well pick FFK
Sowore? A fully reckless human.

The only option I see is that PT guy. angry

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by 15Ebisco: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
I can't tell the future, but i know no president can be as bad as Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by suyamasta(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
ajayiopy:

THEY SHOULD JUST MERGE
Yea it would have been the best approach
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by BLACKdagger: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
VaselineCrew:

Trash!
Atikulating ,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Ibori Appointed As Patron Of ‘Former Governors Forum' / GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident / Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.