Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box (19601 Views)

Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume / Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by mukthar2000(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
VaselineCrew:
Let's make a bet, that by 2023, Nigeria would still be the same sh*thole that it is today if Atiku or Buhari were to win the upcoming elections.

[b]Electricity : By 2023, you still would not have light on a regular basis. The country would still be struggling to generate 4,000-5,000MW.

Currency: The Naira would slide down to N600 to a dollar.thank u brother for the advice, seems u sight what was always in my heart,over 16year of PDP in power what did they offer the country peoples than looting Nigerian treasury for there own selfish interest, but now they are here again, but people has forgot the past and start running after the greedy leaders again, Pls My Niger people vote wisely

Poverty: Due to inflation and sliding currency, poverty rates would tend to increase.

Security: Same ol story of underpaid and under equipped police and army forces expected to go sacrifice their lives for the country. Same embittered armed forced transferring their pain to unarmed civilians any chance they get.

Infrastructure: Still struggling with roads and rails connecting the entire Nigeria.

Healthcare: Still have a country were the average life span is around 47 years. Presidents and politicians that go overseas at the slightest of ailments

...[/b]

You know deep down in your hearts that what I'm saying is true, but you will still choose to be headstrong and dive headlong into the disaster that is a future of the same or worse for Nigeria?

Why? Just to spite another tribe? Igbos spiting Yorubas? or vice versa?

Why can't you simply go to the polling booth and vote for the right person, leaving the rest to God? Why must you all be herded like goats to their ineluctable slaughter?

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by suyamasta(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Newboss:

Oby ke? She's a common troll. No class. You could as well pick FFK
Sowore? A fully reckless human.

The only option I see is that PT guy. angry
Well at least we have a viable option
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Lordofthewest(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
This Atiku will definitely be worse than buhari just like buhari did worse than Jonathan...Nigerians can never have sense, the suffering is still not enough to correct their brain.

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Awoo88: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku will not do the " in your face " type of bigotry and nepotism that Bihari is known for. Nor will he be opening incompetent and brainless. A dunce of the first class order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by musa234(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
The other candidates should have come together as one force, that way they may be able to pull a force, but as things stands now it's either buhari or Atiku.Nigerians have tried buhari and he failed woefully, you cannot just write off H.E Atiku without giving him a chance, let's try Mr Atiku and if he fails, we try someone else. That is the only way out now because if you think that any of the candidate can win this election asides Buhari and Atiku then you must be joking because in Nigeria politic you will need influence, finance, tribe and religion to scale through which Buhari and Atiku have compared to the others.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
True. Nigerians don't like progress.
Their own is to nag and make the same mistakes, then nag again.

5 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
It is not really the President's hardwork that changes countries, but it is the Hope and Faith that he brings forth from the citizens. Buhari lost it when he started the 5%/97% mathematical stupidity, we knew he was uneducated, but we did not know that his case is so bad.

Now he is suffering full Amnesia, and people are just using him to make money. He knows nothing going on in the country. The man just wanted "PAWA", and his minions are working hard to keep the figure head in office for another 4yrs to continue borrowing and looting.

Woe betides any Military hierarchy that takes orders from him to decimate certain tribes, without realizing that Buhari's head, e no correct any more, not mockery, but we can see a clear case of Amnesia, Dementia, old age and dead man walking.

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by breeldesigns: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ok
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by whitebeard(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is what i am saying there is no fucking difference between both of them...! No difference...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by propsvila: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Just about 10 Percent enlightened Nigerians knows that there is other people Con eating aside from Atiku and Buhari. Yes there are other candidates but does a malam in the North who is a Cattle rearer knows that they are campaigning.

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by winj: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Currency: The Naira would slide down to N600 to a dollar.

I AM VOTING FOR ATIKU IF THIS IS TRUE!!!

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Vickky2121: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
I could argue both sides but, where are the other people we can vote for , who are they ? Do they campaign at all ? If we decide to search for them overselves and vote for them , the votes will be shared and that lifeless guy will be president for the next 4years again. So for now , i think anything but Buhari will do ��� ATIKUlate o , atiku for president !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by BLACKdagger: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
kanubiafra:
another narrative. but ipob has always said this since how come they are just realising this now that atiku is in us ? or is it so they can tell us
"the devil you know and other stories"

Don't mind them don't let anyone decive u pls. They are trying to kill Atiku votes.

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by LastDays777: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
suyamasta:
We need a new direction! Nigerians abeg we need to use our head o, APC and PDP are two sides of the coin forget the political Nollywoodism going on! Na Dem Dem!

1. Prof Kingsley Morghalu
2. Fela Durotoye
3. Oby Ezekwesili
4. Omoyele Sowore.

☝ The candidates above present better options for a truelly forward moving Nigeria!

The youngest candidate of them all Chike Ukaegbu also have a better solution for this country. He understands human capital development very well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by jamace(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yes, let Buhari go. He has failed.

If Atiku comes and doesn't perform better, in 2023, we vote him out too.

Lets keep voting out non-performers until we get the best.

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Cmfrt001(f): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Prof Kingsley Morghalu is a better candidate.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Lordofthewest(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
BLACKdagger:

Don't mind them don't let anyone decive u pls. They are trying to kill Atiku votes.

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by LZAA: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
have addressed dis particular question before so lemme do so again
A vote for anyoda candidate other than atiku is a vote for buhari
How?
All those other candidates are wonderful yes they and in sane societies neither buhari or atiku should be running for president
But u and i know nigeria is not sane
Have u asked ursef why atiku was/is the u.s despite his visa ban?
That buhari interview showed a man out of touch with reality and really showed osibanjo as the brains of that govt
Now back to buhari/atiku
All those other candidates are in minority parties with very low national reach
We are the middle of rotational presidency of which the north still feel cheated hence the presenting of northern candidates by both major parties.
Finally in a sane society,if u are presented with a choice of either an out of touch,out of date,senile old man and another who though old,possesses the economic savvy,has a deputy who does the same and unserstands the concept of free market economy better(i sound like an economist kikiki grin high know heemotep wee be jealousing me grin)
Who would u pick

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by holuphisayor(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Some of these small parties don't even have senatorial candidates. If they do, they can't flaunt the money.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by whitebeard(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
oblaak:
There's a major difference sir.
Buhari is enitirely lifeless, dumb, unintelligent and foreign investors don't like to meet with him. Nigeria will further deteriorate under the dullard.

Atiku? Wow.. There's this charisma he carries around. His business strategies and positivity and involvement with social activities and economy is soothing enough for us to vote him.

Vote for Atiku + Obi and enjoy your time being Nigerian.

Remember that most people rooting for the dullard are not living with you and I in Nigeria. So they don't even care.

Other aspirants don't stand any chance, not Sowore, not Moughalu, not Ezekwesili (I saw her campaigning in Anambra the other day), a joke it was. Be wise my beloved people..
this is how babies in politics do talk..!!

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by bluefilm: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
codedpee:
This is the same thing they did in 2015, projecting Buhari as the messiah. Now they want him out at al cost for another messiah in Atiku. Bet me if it works, they'll still be the same people shouting "GO TO HELL, ATIKU".
It will be the same or even worse and that's why I take humans, especially Nigerians as almost fools.

So many fools, I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by ollah2: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
My signature says it al. It's a shame
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
tizteezy:
kpagam!

next time someone shouts atikulate here, I'll mark him or her down as the best fool to ever live.

We need a new direction.

PMB's saving grace is that he's trying something different and all those who were comfortable reaping from where they never sow are getting uncomfortable and jittery, hence making useless noises around.
Vote me for president, NNDP! (I hope such party doesn't exist o) �

Las las, let me not hear pim from any aatikuuu blind follower here o, else!
TELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER, GREATER, BRIGHTER AND PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

IDIOTIC PIGS OF SAI BABARIANS CAN RANT TO DEATH SANE NIGERIANS DON'T CARE...

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by israelmao(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
I am yet to be convinced.

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
dipopooo:
Hmmmm....we are now left with two options CORRUPTION AND INCOMPETENCY.... All those small Presidential candidates are senseless(sorry for that) sowore, fela, obiekuzeli, Hashim, etc. This is the best time for them to produce one formable candidate among themselves. I can't imagine the likes of Dino, Saraki, Fayose ,FFK etc in charge of our National treasure and we are tired PMB as well

Well, one of the fruit INCOMPETENCY is corruption.
Just saying my own oo because when a leader is incompetent, people under him will engage in corrupt practices n there is nothing he/she can do about it

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by suyamasta(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
LastDays777:

The youngest candidate of them all Chike Ukaegbu also have a better solution for this country. He understands human capital development very well.
From the popularity indicators the afformentioned 4 are more known to the voting masses, He could wait for the next election or support the winning team with his good ideas
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by BLACKdagger: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=Lordofthewest post=74882340][/quote]

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
kokoetemma:
I will say lets go for Moghalu who is sound and an intellect but sentiments will not allow us as youth of the nation
Other aspirants don't stand any chance, not Sowore, not Moughalu, not Ezekwesili (I saw her campaigning in Anambra the other day), a joke it was. Be wise my beloved people..

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by mozona(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
there will be difference, atleast we will rule by an literate person(atiku)

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by suyamasta(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
propsvila:
Just about 10 Percent enlightened Nigerians knows that there is other people Con eating aside from Atiku and Buhari. Yes there are other candidates but does a malam in the North who is a Cattle rearer knows that they are campaigning.
That is where the major challenge is, the massess especially in the North have been conditioned through poor education and religious manouvering to remain dormant to the reality of the games of these wicked politicians

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by LastDays777: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
suyamasta:
From the popularity indicators the afformentioned 4 are more known to the voting masses, He could wait for the next election or support the winning team with his good ideas

I understand what you mean in terms of "popularity"

But am looking at people who have proper solution on how to solve problems and not people who promise to solve problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, George Obiozor Has Died / Kwara APC Faction Writes INEC For Withdrawal Of Candidates' List / Kogi 2019: Dino Melaye Storms Kogi West And Central (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.