Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box (19599 Views)

Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume / Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by adekolaelect(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
oblaak:
There's a major difference sir.
Buhari is enitirely lifeless, dumb, unintelligent and foreign investors don't like to meet with him. Nigeria will further deteriorate under the dullard.

Atiku? Wow.. There's this charisma he carries around. His business strategies and positivity and involvement with social activities and economy is soothing enough for us to vote him.

Vote for Atiku + Obi and enjoy your time being Nigerian.

Remember that most people rooting for the dullard are not living with you and I in Nigeria. So they don't even care.

Other aspirants don't stand any chance, not Sowore, not Moughalu, not Ezekwesili (I saw her campaigning in Anambra the other day), a joke it was. Be wise my beloved people..
but if we have directions and know what type of Nigeria we want we must stop recycling old and failed leaders .
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by adekolaelect(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
oblaak:
There's a major difference sir.
Buhari is enitirely lifeless, dumb, unintelligent and foreign investors don't like to meet with him. Nigeria will further deteriorate under the dullard.

Atiku? Wow.. There's this charisma he carries around. His business strategies and positivity and involvement with social activities and economy is soothing enough for us to vote him.

Vote for Atiku + Obi and enjoy your time being Nigerian.

Remember that most people rooting for the dullard are not living with you and I in Nigeria. So they don't even care.

Other aspirants don't stand any chance, not Sowore, not Moughalu, not Ezekwesili (I saw her campaigning in Anambra the other day), a joke it was. Be wise my beloved people..
but if we have directions and know what type of Nigeria we want we must stop recycling old and failed leaders OK !!!!!
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by BluntBoy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
echodrum:
Is iether you are being childish or you just don't understand things.
I asked you who you are supporting and why you are supporting him or her?
I'm not a fool and I understand logic. Never have I said to you that because someone is a successful business man that it means that the person would always make a good president. But then Just because Hoover did not make a good president as a successful business man does not imply that all business people can not make a good learnership.
Nigeria was not in recession when Buhari took over the Mantle. He actually contributed to the recession which lead to many job lost.
Barrack Obama inherited economy recession from Bush but he stared the country out of recession with few years of his first tenor.
Stop being tribalistic and selfish. Patriotism is the only instrument that can save Nigeria..

Many of you do not understand how the economy works, that is why you always end up making blanket statements.

Recessions don't just happen, neither do they just end.

That Nigeria officially slipped into recession under Buhari does not mean Buhari caused it. Slump in oil price started under GEJ but the administration's poor economic management and lack of foresight coupled with the fact that the economy was not diversified to handle the slump in oil price were the contributory factors to the recession. As at middle of 2014, months before Buhari became president, naira had lost the fifth of its value against the dollar. Experts such as Soludo and Sanusi even predicted the recession saying that it wouldn't matter who won the presidential election.

Just as recession don't just start all of a sudden, they don't just end suddenly. They may end officially but recovery may take years, as was the case with the Obama administration. As a matter of fact, the economy of the United States is still recovering under Trump.

As for who I am supporting. Who else but Buhari. A man who is tested and trusted. A man who inherited a crisis that threw the country into a recession and managed the crisis well and pulled us officially out of the recession. In spite of depending largely on oil exportation coupled with the malaise of oil pipeline vandalism and pervasive corruption, he was able to pull us out of a terrible recession that struck major oil producing countries like Venezuela, Iran, Iraq and Russia.

Bro, imagine it was a compulsive thief like Atiku that presided over Nigeria during the recession. We would certainly have been worse off than Venezuela.

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by echodrum(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

Many of you do not understand how the economy works, that is why you always end up making blanket statements.

Recessions don't just happen, neither do they just end.

That Nigeria officially slipped into recession under Buhari does not mean Buhari caused it. Slump in oil price started under GEJ but the administration's poor economic management and lack of foresight coupled with the fact that the economy was not diversified to handle the slump in oil price were the contributory factors to the recession. As at middle of 2014, months before Buhari became president, naira had lost the fifth of its value against the dollar. Experts such as Soludo and Sanusi even predicted the recession saying that it wouldn't matter who won the presidential election.

Just as recession don't just start all of a sudden, they don't just end suddenly. They may end officially but recovery may take years, as was the case with the Obama administration. As a matter of fact, the economy of the United States is still recovering under Trump.

As for who I am supporting. Who else but Buhari. A man who is tested and trusted. A man who inherited a crisis that threw the country into a recession and managed the crisis well and pulled us officially out of the recession. In spite of depending largely on oil exportation coupled with the malaise of oil pipeline vandalism and pervasive corruption, he was able to pull us out of a terrible recession that struck major oil producing countries like Venezuela, Iran, Iraq and Russia.

Bro, imagine it was a compulsive thief like Atiku that presided over Nigeria during the recession. We would certainly have been worse off than Venezuela.
Yes, even okonjo Iwela had warned that if nothing was done to the economy that the Nigeria economy may head to recession.
APC lead by Buhari knew about all these and decided to make a change
1. To creat millions of jobs instead we lost millions of jobs
2. To make 1 naira to 1 dollar instead 1 dollar is equal 355 naira
3. To decimate Boko Haram in few months instead Boko Haram is decimating our soldiers
4 minister of power " power is not a rocket science" he would under 6 months fix power problem yet electricity is still a disaster in Nigeria after 3.5 years.

The fact is that Buhari is incompetent, an Illitrate, mentally incapacitated, and a sadists. Nothing about him is funny at all. He is a shame to the country. He promised to fight corruption Instead he is welcoming all corrupted learders to join his party.

Countless of innocent citizens are being killed on weekly and monthly bases, your super Sadists and incompetent president can not control and protect innocent life under his watch.

It is so bad that millions of Nigerians have decided to vote for a goat than to vote for Buhari. Even the current president of USA called him a lifeless one....Just do the maths.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by BluntBoy(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2019
echodrum:
Yes, even okonjo Iwela had warned that if nothing was done to the economy that the Nigeria economy may head to recession.
APC lead by Buhari knew about all these and decided to make a change
1. To creat millions of jobs instead we lost millions of jobs
2. To make 1 naira to 1 dollar instead 1 dollar is equal 355 naira
3. To decimate Boko Haram in few months instead Boko Haram is decimating our soldiers
4 minister of power " power is not a rocket science" he would under 6 months fix power problem yet electricity is still a disaster in Nigeria after 3.5 years.

The fact is that Buhari is incompetent, an Illitrate, mentally incapacitated, and a sadists. Nothing about him is funny at all. He is a shame to the country. He promised to fight corruption Instead he is welcoming all corrupted learders to join his party.

Countless of innocent citizens are being killed on weekly and monthly bases, your super Sadists and incompetent president can not control and protect innocent life under his watch.

It is so bad that millions of Nigerians have decided to vote for a goat than to vote for Buhari. Even the current president of USA called him a lifeless one....Just do the maths.

Smh...

We are talking about recession, you are talking about an Okonja Iweala who led us into this mess with her lack of foresight. Obasanjo knew about her lack of foresight and merely used her to ease foreign debts. As at 2014, they were already borrowing money to pay salaries.

And you all want to blame Buhari for recession.

Nonsense!!!

Your Atiku does not even have a recovery plan. The thief says he would risk inflation to bring in investors (his friends and family).

Yes, your savior, Atiku, will do just that. He will woo investors and sell everything rather than reestablishing them. Very lazy man. He might even sell us. Then from inflation, we would slip into hyperinflation and the naira would be 10,000naira to 1 dollar. Atiku would sell NNPC to proxies and this time, he would need not launder money. He is president, he would just increase revenue inflow to his businesses.

You people should continue getting fooled. A man who has shown so many times that he has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by echodrum(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
BluntBoy:

Smh...

We are talking about recession, you are talking about an Okonja Iweala who led us into this mess with her lack of foresight. Obasanjo knew about her lack of foresight and merely used her to ease foreign debts. As at 2014, they were already borrowing money to pay salaries.

And you all want to blame Buhari for recession.

Nonsense!!!

Your Atiku does not even have a recovery plan. The thief says he would risk inflation to bring in investors (his friends and family).

Yes, your savior, Atiku, will do just that. He will woo investors and sell everything rather than reestablishing them. Very lazy man. He might even sell us. Then from inflation, we would slip into hyperinflation and the naira would be 10,000naira to 1 dollar. Atiku would sell NNPC to proxies and this time, he would need not launder money. He is president, he would just increase revenue inflow to his businesses.

You people should continue getting fooled. A man who has shown so many times that he has nothing to offer.
You shook your head for line one of my statements. But could not react to other things I listed to you. Exactly why the mentally challenged Buhari refused to come for a debate.
He has been embarrassing himself and APC countinouslly in the public.
It is also embarrassing to see some educated ones like you following one of the most uneducated leader such as Buhari who can not perform.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by BluntBoy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
echodrum:
You shook your head for line one of my statements. But could not react to other things I listed to you. Exactly why the mentally challenged Buhari refused to come for a debate.
He has been embarrassing himself and APC countinouslly in the public.
It is also embarrassing to see some educated ones like you following one of the most uneducated leader such as Buhari who can not perform.

What stopped Atiku from going on with the debate?

You people must be blaming blamers. You blame everyone else for your misfortune.

So because Buhari did not come, Atiku too must decide not to debate?

Didn't Buhari debate in the absence of GEJ in 2011?

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by echodrum(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
BluntBoy:

What stopped Atiku from going on with the debate?

You people must be blaming blamers. You blame everyone else for your misfortune.

So because Buhari did not come, Atiku too must decide not to debate?

Didn't Buhari debate in the absence of GEJ in 2011?
You do not know how to do an argument.
You can't leave many questions unanswered and pick and choose what to reply. You can't drag me to such an unintelligent ride. If you can't defend what you believe then you are an empty educated ignorant.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by maxxG: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

Why should you vote for PDP.

They were in power for 16 years as against APC's 4 years.
The PMB govt has been playing the blame game since they took the reigns. They promised the masses heaven and each time they failed to deliver they blamed the previous govt for their shortcomings. This govt selectively fights corruption.

This govt does not give a damn about anyone. I mean, a govt that publicly announced an absurd public statement of a snake swallowing money? Or is it the one on rats or monkey? Honestly I felt so bad reading these then. Like why did I go to school if these assholes would come and insult my literacy? The intelligence of Nigerians was insulted!!!

The saint PMB raises the hand on Ganduje in public despite all the controversies. Mr. Oshiomole says the sins of politicians in opposition parties would be forgiven once they defect to the APC. Can't you see this govt is a joke? I mean, all the the bad eggs in the PDP then are almost all in APC right now. So what are we saying? Tell me why should I vote back PMB and his govt?

Thanks
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by BluntBoy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
maxxG:

The PMB govt has been playing the blame game since they took the reigns. They promised the masses heaven and each time they failed to deliver they blamed the previous govt for their shortcomings. This govt selectively fights corruption.

This govt does not give a damn about anyone. I mean, a govt that publicly announced an absurd public statement of a snake swallowing money? Or is it the one on rats or monkey? Honestly I felt so bad reading these then. Like why did I go to school if these assholes would come and insult my literacy? The intelligence of Nigerians was insulted!!!

The saint PMB raises the hand on Ganduje in public despite all the controversies. Mr. Oshiomole says the sins of politicians in opposition parties would be forgiven once they defect to the APC. Can't you see this govt is a joke? I mean, all the the bad eggs in the PDP then are almost all in APC right now. So what are we saying? Tell me why should I vote back PMB and his govt?

Thanks

He is far better than Atiku. Atiku's corruption toga would make it difficult for him to be respected nationally or internationally. His victory would provide other countries, especially countries like Ghana (remember Rawlings' anti-corruption fight) the opportunity to laugh at us.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by maxxG: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
tizteezy:

Then who else do you have as an option? Aatikuu? No sir.

He's one of Nigeria's problems, backed by a myriad problematic people we're praying to get rid of in our governance...

Bad choice, but a vast majority of Nigerians have woken to smell the coffee.

That party should have produced a more credible candidate ffs!
The same people that have flooded the APC right? Bro pls think properly before you cast your vote come Feb 16th because the current govt is not the way forward.

In a sane country we should be voting guys like Moghalu but we know the political game at play here. I believe a vote for any other is a vote for PMB. PMB doesn't have the capacity to lead anymore and the current govt has run out of ideas and is rotten to the very core. Think brother! Think! Thank you�
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by maxxG: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

He is far better than Atiku. Atiku's corruption toga would make it difficult for him to be respected nationally or internationally. His victory would provide other countries, especially countries like Ghana (remember Rawlings' anti-corruption fight) the opportunity to laugh at us.
Do you have evidence to prove him guilty? No! But you'd rather vote incompetence and hypocrisy. I can't argue with you as it's your vote.

But I see my brothers suffering on the streets, I see the hunger and the despair. I see the corruption in the govt and the hypocrisy. I see everything.This govt has failed us. The corruption fight is nothing but a scam. We'll be doomed to go another 4years with them. But it's your vote las las. We can't all think the same way. God bless you man.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku and Buhari made a oath to keep Nigeria the world's biggest shithole-where corruption and strife is the order of the day.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
VaselineCrew:
Let's make a bet, that by 2023, Nigeria would still be the same sh*thole that it is today if Atiku or Buhari were to win the upcoming elections.

Electricity : By 2023, you still would not have light on a regular basis. The country would still be struggling to generate 4,000-5,000MW.

Currency: The Naira would slide down to N600 to a dollar.

Poverty: Due to inflation and sliding currency, poverty rates would tend to increase.

Security: Same ol story of underpaid and under equipped police and army forces expected to go sacrifice their lives for the country. Same embittered armed forced transferring their pain to unarmed civilians any chance they get.

Infrastructure: Still struggling with roads and rails connecting the entire Nigeria.

Healthcare: Still have a country were the average life span is around 47 years. Presidents and politicians that go overseas at the slightest of ailments

You know deep down in your hearts that what I'm saying is true, but you will still choose to be headstrong and dive headlong into the disaster that is a future of the same or worse for Nigeria?

Why? Just to spite another tribe? Igbos spiting Yorubas? or vice versa?

Why can't you simply go to the polling booth and vote for the right person, leaving the rest to God? Why must you all be herded like goats to their ineluctable slaughter?

Don't waste your time. Just resurrect this thread in another 4 years and you will see the same complaints.

And this time Nigerians will be rooting for James Ibori to become President in 2023
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
suyamasta:
We need a new direction! Nigerians abeg we need to use our head o, APC and PDP are two sides of the same coin forget the political Nollywoodism going on! Na Dem Dem!

1. Prof Kingsley Morghalu
2. Fela Durotoye
3. Oby Ezekwesili
4. Omoyele Sowore.

☝ The candidates above present better options for a truelly forward moving Nigeria!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
obembet:
God bless you oop. I never knew that there are some reasonable person on NL
We are few, the rest are brainwashed with low I.Q expecting useless wastemen like Buhari and Atiku to get us to the next level.

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
millionboi2:
D zoo always unlucky in leadership
Since 1960 cry

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
codedpee:
This is the same thing they did in 2015, projecting Buhari as the messiah. Now they want him out at al cost for another messiah in Atiku. Bet me if it works, they'll still be the same people shouting "GO TO HELL, ATIKU".
It will be the same or even worse and that's why I take humans, especially Nigerians as almost fools.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lordofthewest:
This Atiku will definitely be worse than buhari just like buhari did worse than Jonathan...Nigerians can never have sense, the suffering is still not enough to correct their brain.
I feel you
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by BluntBoy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
maxxG:

Do you have evidence to prove him guilty? No! But you'd rather vote incompetence and hypocrisy. I can't argue with you as it's your vote.

But I see my brothers suffering on the streets, I see the hunger and the despair. I see the corruption in the govt and the hypocrisy. I see everything.This govt has failed us. The corruption fight is nothing but a scam. We'll be doomed to go another 4years with them. But it's your vote las las. We can't all think the same way. God bless you man.

Here was how Gani Fawehinmi described the administration of Olesanjo and Adimeru Abubakar:

Eight years of self-centred disposition, eight years of wayo, eight years of deception, eight years of creating a few rich people, eight years of anti-masses programmes, eight years of deliberate junketing all over the world, eight years of make-believe, eight years of dictatorship, eight years of lack of coherent policies, eight years of so much wealth coming to the hands of government out of which Nigerians received aggravated poverty and economic pain.
https://saharareporters.com/2007/05/31/obasanjo-most-corrupt-nigerian-gani-fawehinmi
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by maxxG: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

Here was how Gani Fawehinmi described the administration of Olesanjo and Adimeru Abubakar:

Eight years of self-centred disposition, eight years of wayo, eight years of deception, eight years of creating a few rich people, eight years of anti-masses programmes, eight years of deliberate junketing all over the world, eight years of make-believe, eight years of dictatorship, eight years of lack of coherent policies, eight years of so much wealth coming to the hands of government out of which Nigerians received aggravated poverty and economic pain.
https://saharareporters.com/2007/05/31/obasanjo-most-corrupt-nigerian-gani-fawehinmi
Yes and he would have said worse if he had lived long enough to witness the manipulation, impunity, deceit, corruption and double standard of this govt. But what do I know? It's a vicious cycle of misrule
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by tizteezy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
maxxG:

The same people that have flooded the APC right? Bro pls think properly before you cast your vote come Feb 16th because the current govt is not the way forward.

In a sane country we should be voting guys like Moghalu but we know the political game at play here. I believe a vote for any other is a vote for PMB. PMB doesn't have the capacity to lead anymore and the current govt has run out of ideas and is rotten to the very core. Think brother! Think! Thank you�

I understand you. But this problem runs deeper than meets your eye.

The way forward is the citizens taking a bold step. What's on offer now is just crap all through.

None deserve my vote. But I tend to side with someone who's made people responsible for our wailings for several years uncomfortable.

This is the only route we can get our country back. By clipping those wings, then take over.

Why I can't support a candidate who's backed by vultures
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by maxxG: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
tizteezy:

I understand you. But this problem runs deeper than meets your eye.

The way forward is the citizens taking a bold step. What's on offer now is just crap all through.

None deserve my vote. But I tend to side with someone who's made people responsible for our wailings for several years uncomfortable.

This is the only route we can get our country back. By clipping those wings, then take over.

Why I can't support a candidate who's backed by vultures
Yeah but majority of them then are all in APC now.
Didn't Oshiomole declare that politicians from opposition parties will have their sins forgiven if they defect to APC?
Look closely you'll see the double standard and the lies.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by tizteezy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
maxxG:

Yeah but majority of them then are all in APC now.
Didn't Oshiomole declare that politicians from opposition parties will have their sins forgiven if they defect to APC?
Look closely you'll see the double standard and the lies.

Vote me for president then

What you're trying to sell to me is a bad commodity. I won't buy it
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by maxxG: 12:14am On Feb 04, 2019
tizteezy:

Vote me for president then

What you're trying to sell to me is a bad commodity. I won't buy it
Me I'm not selling anything. We're all concerned Nigerians.
Re: There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nigerians enjoy slavery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) / VAT, Electricity Tariff Hike: NLC Spoils For War / Obi’s Campaign DG, Osuntokun, Remains ZLP's Senatorial Candidate - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.