Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,319 members, 7,954,280 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action (62539 Views)

Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Idrisayuba8: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku is a thief and He can't be trusted

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by waziri4biz: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown? I am ashamed on his behalf...let him go in his personal capacity as a private citizen....nonsense.....
see propaganda chai
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by MyGeneration(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
But when he was in Apc he was a saint
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Eshinwaju: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
lexy2014:

That's good. Pls answer this:

In what capacity did Atiku go 2 America? What are d critical infrastructure in Nigeria that atiku controls that has limited EFCC? Can d essential FBI staff not arrest Atiku?

Listen my friend....get lost.

According to the US department of African affairs....atiku could not be apprehended because he has been listed as an aide to Saraki, Nigeria’s senate president.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by rock003: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown? I am ashamed on his behalf...let him go in his personal capacity as a private citizen....nonsense.....

Before: Atiku cannot enter America

Now: Atiku enter America under Saraki protection.

These APC fools are bunch of useful idiots.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

You need a brain transplant......muumuu. Lack of comprehension appears to be an issue.

Am sure u have done ur own brain transplant? Congrats. That means u are very good at comprehending. Oya comprehend & answer d following. After all, if person no no something e go ask question:

In what capacity did Atiku go 2 America? What are d critical infrastructure in Nigeria that atiku controls that has limited EFCC? Can d essential staff not arrest Atiku?

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by rock003: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Idrisayuba8:

Buhari can't fulfil one electoral promise in 4 years. He can't be trusted
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Eshinwaju: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nature8:

I dey shame for you, abeg goan hide undecided

Shame for your dumb self but....we will never allow looters control of our country again.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by rock003: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Shame for your dumb self but....we will never allow looters control of our country again.

Are you so dumb and stupid not to know that those controlling your country currently are looters?

Are you saying you are so dumb not to know that APC members are also looters?

What an idiot!

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Listen my friend....get lost.

According to the US department of African affairs....atiku could not be apprehended because he has been listed as an aide to Saraki, Nigeria’s senate president.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy man of God, u are really entertaining me this afternoon. Is there anything like "US department of Africa Affairs"? Since u in Nigeria noted that Atiku, a former VP& presidential candidate was listed as an aide to saraki, u mean such arrangement didn't raise a red flag with d state department & homeland security?

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Idrisayuba8:

But APC& Tinubu put their trust in him

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by slickbak(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
zombie. U see Atiku dey hide face as him enter America? Them tell you say na economy class? Package o
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Lilimax(f): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
gdonj1:
Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?
Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.
Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?
Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.
Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?
Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.
Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?
Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.
Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?
Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.
This is someone you want as a president for another 4 years? Tueh
JESUS CHRIST!
Is this all this man could offer! Senility is a terrible thing.
God will never forgive Tinubu and APC for imposing this man on Nigerians shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Mitsurugi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

You're one of the reasons these old men have sworn never to give way to youths. Reexamine your reasoning. angry
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Lilimax(f): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
stevo4them:
Atiku travelled to USA under the diplomatic immunity of Saraki as Senate President. He was included as part of delegation of senate president and they are all covered by the diplomatic immunity of the Senate president. Nobody can arrest any of them. Those who are familiar with the workings of international diplomatic immunity will understand this. But if Atiku travels alone to USA as a private citizen without any diplomatic coverage he would be subjected to questions. This is an arrangee trip to fool Nigerians. But the big question is: does visit to America by any of the candidates win election in Nigeria?

Taa!!! embarassed
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Eshinwaju: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
lexy2014:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy man of God, u are really entertaining me this afternoon. Is there anything like "US department of Africa Affairs"? Since u in Nigeria noted that Atiku, a former VP& presidential candidate was listed as an aide to saraki, u mean such arrangement didn't raise a red flag with d state department & homeland security?

Man of god Ke...you wailers are just sad. Your myopia is not my problem. Asking me stupid questions about ‘US state department’.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Mitsurugi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Idrisayuba8:

And why hasn't your Sai Baba jailed him for theft? Its okay to sit behind your lappy typing rubbish. Why has he never been prosecuted? Or convicted. You guys are just wonderful! angry
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by ofwest47(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
See the poor so called supporters of looters party thieves led by Atiku and Omo Mesujamba and their cohorts can they estimate how many millions of dollars it has cost them to make that baseless trip yet the wailers and haters will still continue to shout Atiku.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Eshinwaju: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mitsurugi:

You're one of the reasons these old men have sworn never to give way to youths. Reexamine your reasoning. angry

Shraaapppppp
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by shekauvsbuhari: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Atikuluzers. have experienced a dream so real that they were not sure if it happened in real life or not. They will wake up to reality soon
Sai Baba
sharrap. Wailers have given U guys four black eyes this week.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
*BREAKING NEWS* ‼
*ATIKU ABUBAKAR ARRESTED IN THE USA* ��

The presidential flag bearer of the PDP in next month's presidential election has been arrested in the USA. Atiku who embarked on a short visit to the US was whisked away from his hotel room in the early hours of today by the FBI.

Speaking on the development, the national chairman of the ruling APC, comrade Adams Oshiomhole said the arrest took place in his dream last night. He further stated that he was not alone in the dream. He hinted that, Buhari, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed and most APC supporters also had the same dream in their sleep last night.
Speaking further, he said he was actually enjoying the dream until he was rudely awoken by mosquito bites.

Let me go and disturb another group.
� � � � � � � � � � � � � � �
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Creamz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Everything you wrote is complete garbage . Why don't you put on your thinking cap before typing all of this? Any sane man wouldn't reinforce failure. Buhari has failed Nigerians, and he needs to be shown the way out. Look at the events of the past few days from the chat on NTA to calling Ogboru the Presidential candidate in Delta, is that not an indication well enough for you to know that the president needs to go home and rest. I just hope some of you just put sentiments aside and vote for the real issues of Jobs, unemployment, and the economy.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by bixton(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please is there any foreign media house that covered Atiku's visit to the USA?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Lifeofcedis: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
APC is just a pain in d Ass
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by xelly: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Baawaa:
Atiku,why are you deceiving yourself,no vacant in Aso rock for now,try 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you like go and pose with Trump non of my business,sensible Nigerians are not voting for you,though you have the support of the lazy youths,yahoo yahoo boys and yahoo yahoo plus guys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So that this idiot will continue?

"
Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?
Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.
Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?
Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.
Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?
Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.
Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?
Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.
Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?
Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.
This is someone you want as a president for another 4 years? Tueh

"
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by xelly: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Passionate888:
One of my apc neighbour no dey gree pick him calls since last night o, we never see am again... What should I do? grin

I would have suggested you report to the authority maybe police but since they are like Buhari, the best bet is to wait for Atiku to be sworn in then, you can report to the active authority.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by baganas: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Atikuluzers. have experienced a dream so real that they were not sure if it happened in real life or not. They will wake up to reality soon
Sai Baba
Indeed. The worst part is many haven't considered at what social and economic cost has the USA agreed to give him visa. Remember he had agreed to sell nnpc and sign into law the gay marriage. In addition if he ever becomes the president the USA hold the string to sway him to suit there interest. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by brenister10: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
22brains:
imbecilous APC always reacting. them don see Atiku swag pass buhari. education is good jare.... though am neither in Support of APC nor PDP, but we need a leader who can represent us and not the one we represent by dictating what to say to and Still end up calling us lazy youths.

Nigeria would still be the same sh*thole that it is today if either Buhari or Atiku wins the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by tonex360: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hahaha...APC SHAME!!!!

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by 22brains(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
brenister10:

Nigeria would still be the same sh*thole that it is today if either Buhari or Atiku wins the election
God bless you! all we need is fresh hands aside PDP and APC. they are still the same set of people. defection(decamping) tells it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) / Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.