Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action (62247 Views)

Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Bidi123: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
It is obvious that Buhari had already hand over the presidential flag to his opponent which he mistakely called Ogboru.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by ernieboy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown? I am ashamed on his behalf...let him go in his personal capacity as a private citizen....nonsense.....
abegi stop shifting the goal post, it is no longer that he can't visit us it is now that he went with saraki or whatever, pity.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Iyajison: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
My wahala now wit APC now z..
If they claim Atiku z corrupt... Y Hv there not charged him to court up till now....eh..??

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Atikuluzers. have experienced a dream so real that they were not sure if it happened in real life or not. They will wake up to reality soon
Sai Baba
Who is this nza bikonu ?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by janeedema(f): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown? I am ashamed on his behalf...let him go in his personal capacity as a private citizen....nonsense.....

I think you are missing the point. This isn't about all the questions you are asking.

Whether he entered via diplomatic immunity or through witchcraft isn't important. When Lauretta Onochie and APc cronies were saying if he entered the US he would be jailed, I guess they didn't figure that there was a supposed clause to his entry, right?

Accept it or leave it, Atiku proved them wrong. How he entered is immaterial.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by janeedema(f): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Atiku will never be president.

Whether he does or doesn't will be up to the February elections to decide.

But let all and sundry canvassing for president Buhari remember when the next four years comes to a pojt where people begin to roast tebir children for meals, that you sold your children's future because of very selfish reasons.

Ask yourself as you sleep tonight. What exactly has APC done to deserve a second term? And what are you anticipating for the next 4 years besides making assumptions?

Even Buhari has no clue what the next 4 years will bring, and you dare leverage your children's future on a blurred vision.

Please tell your children how you sold their future for something that isn't gold, because you chose not to see reason.

Atiku isn't a saint, so is Buhari.

But who truly has a promise to deliver? Then , I believe that person is Atiku, if for nothing, he can think for himself, and knows how to leverage information.

Ask yourself candidly:

Aren't you super scared of your president's performance in the debate tomorrow? That's if he shows up.

You truly want to tell your kids that having a president that is vast isn't important?

The last years of PDP administration may have been filled with corruption, but there's no denying the fact that businesses, events and activities still flourished.

We now have a Nigeria where everything is at a stand still, and a few people claim to be fighting corruption. Yet we are borrowing $100m amidst all the talk of recovering loots. And a trader mini scheme that is entering into the pocket of the organizers.

If that isn't the height if corruption tell me what is.

Where is MTN project fame that raised stars? Maltina street dance that enriched families, the list goes on...

I can't begin to imagine what the next four years will be, even with an administration that clearly has no clue as to how to bring us our of this mess.

If they had something to prove in the last four years so as to win your reelecting them in, and they under performed is it when you give them another four years on a platter with nothing at stake that they will now perform?

Show me one Nigerian politician that performed better during a second term, and I will show you a saint.

Wake up, this is beyond you or me, its about proving to these guys that we have the power to hold them accountable with our votes when they don't perform optimally.

Stop assuming Atiku will steal the nations treasury, does he seem to have what it takes to deliver?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Skodiswayze(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
YOURE IN PAINS
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by kanubiafra: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Do you earn up to N3m a year? If yes, then you are okay. If not, yes you are not ok and you are overpopulating us.
well you can help depop. us by choosing not to bear extra kids since i've already filled the gap with my own children. for further help you can as wel send me your own 3m/year since you wont be needing it anymore. THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
kanubiafra:
well you can help depop. us by choosing not to bear extra kids since i've already filled the gap with my own children. for further help you can as wel send me your own 3m/year since you wont be needing it anymore. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Really? I have 1 daughter and she is set for life. It's her 3m sir, go get yours.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by kanubiafra: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Really? I have 1 daughter and she is set for life. It's her 3m sir, go get yours.
then send me 2m cos you got one baby and since you told me to get 3m for my 3girls. it if not then it means you are greedy or you want to over pop the country just like me
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by tintingz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
These are strawman argument.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
kanubiafra:
then send me 2m cos you got one baby and since you told me to get 3m for my 3girls. it if not then it means you are greedy or you want to over pop the country just like me

Fine Begging!
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by fof1: 1:26am On Jan 19, 2019
deboysben:

https://politicsngr.com/just-apc-reacts-atikus-trip-us-reveal-next-line-action/

VERY CORRUPT POLITICIANS ACCUSING OTHERS OF SAME. APC AT HOME AND ABROAD IS A VERY CORRUPT POLITICAL PARTY. A PARTY THAT RECEIVES ALLEGED CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND REBRANDS THEM AS SAINTS IS A HEAVILY IMPLICATED FRAUDULENTLY CONGREGATED GROUP OF PSYCOPHANTS PARADING THEMSELVES AS PROGRESSIVE THIEVES. ALL ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ATIKU A. ARE ILL MOTIVATED AND DECEITFUL. ARREST AND PROSECUTE HIM EITH D FACTS U HAVE OR KEEP SHUT FOREVER.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gees101(m): 1:35am On Jan 19, 2019
Baawaa:
Atiku,why are you deceiving yourself,no vacant in Aso rock for now,try 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you like go and pose with Trump non of my business,sensible Nigerians are not voting for you,though you have the support of the lazy youths,yahoo yahoo boys and yahoo yahoo plus guys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u sound pained and stupid like ur master pmb
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by chikeorji123(m): 3:23am On Jan 19, 2019
gdonj1:
Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?
Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.
Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?
Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.
Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?
Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.
Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?
Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.
Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?
Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.
This is someone you want as a president for another 4 years? Tueh

Is this really the responses lifeless gave at aforementioned questions?..
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by chikeorji123(m): 3:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Idrisayuba8:
Atiku is a thief and He can't be trusted

Stop embarrassing yourself..l know you guys can't sleep..we are expecting buhari at debate..
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by OgorCDL: 6:39am On Jan 19, 2019
I really hate when people write like this. All these words are in the air. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF ANYTHING YOU SAID HERE!
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Eshinwaju:
whoever swear for you is very wicked, you are empty even in brain and Blokos
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Mitsurugi(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Shraaapppppp

I bet your father still pays your bills! Thanks for sharing your stupidity grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.