Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action (62232 Views)

Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Sonoyom(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sniper should be kept far from these folks

3 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by harwokunle1236(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Shame on u APC.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by jaxxy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
What is the meaning of Apc US chapter? Are they holding any elections on US soil

Did they hold primaries in the US as well

Just another propaganda machine I guess

Same thing applies to Apc UK chapter. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by ChidiAlaigbo: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
kanubiafra:
the thing tire me just like my neighbour. i had a daughter and they too had a daughter then i had two more daughters making mine 3. the next story is that my wife is stronger than me, hence 3 daughters. and they are still at one daughter. till date. i keep wondering and the womans statement

Stop overpopulating our country! We have too many unsolved problems and a sensible man will avoid overburdening himself and society. No wonder out of frustration (your own making) you are supporting a CRIMINAL to become the president.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown? I am ashamed on his behalf...let him go in his personal capacity as a private citizen....nonsense.....

U go soon wound urself for Atiku matter o grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by victorazyvictor(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Atiku will never be president.

and ur papa will grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by DAREH13: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Baawaa:
Atiku,why are you deceiving yourself,no vacant in Aso rock for now,try 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you like go and pose with Trump non of my business,sensible Nigerians are not voting for you,though you have the support of the lazy youths,yahoo yahoo boys and yahoo yahoo plus guys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SIFIA PAINMENT!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by GarriKoro(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
He can visit heaven for all we care, the fact is he can never win
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Baawaa(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
DAREH13:

SIFIA PAINMENT!!!
Yahoo yahoo boy,how market grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by EasternActivist: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown? I am ashamed on his behalf...let him go in his personal capacity as a private citizen....nonsense.....

Who granted him Visa? I guess is saraki and the shutdown by US government.

If you like quench

3 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Arysexy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Useless Bigot and nepotistic evil APC!

To hell with you bastard party

Atiku keeps shaming you pigs

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by GistFullGround: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:

"We see Atiku, who is the 2019 presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of Nigeria, as a self-centered corrupt Vice President under President Obasanjo’s regime..."

APC-USA knows this for a fact?

I think PDP should employ a good lawyer to sue these idiots, who believe they are still in Nigeria, where they can make allegations and spew rubbish without proof.

They forgot USA is not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by kanubiafra: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
manuelzz:

Chai! Bros please stay away from ropes, and stay away from sniper too.

Seefia painss ooooo cheesy
good samaritan you truely love your neighbour as you love yourself. just imagine his line of thought?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku can only enter America but he will not visit Texas and California~LAI MOHAMMED grin
Let me borrow this your lie Mohammed pic
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by deboysben(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mk17:

Let me borrow this your lie Mohammed pic
approved
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Vic74real: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
How come APC spokepersons in Nigeria hv kept sealed lips till now? shame no gree dem talk.bastards
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by uchennaq(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Mbediogu(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Why are you making noise here? We are doing serious talk of national importance.
Oya go outside and play Ludo with other children. You can take this five Naira for biscuit. If you make noise again I will cane you well.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
gdonj1:
Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?
Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.
Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?
Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.
Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?
Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.
Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?
Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.
Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?
Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.
This is someone you want as a president for another 4 years? Tueh

Abeg No vex

Did PMB really say all this??

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jabioro: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
I'm expecting news flash from American news table any moment from now..be prepared!
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by kanubiafra: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Stop overpopulating our country! We have too many unsolved problems and a sensible man will avoid overburdening himself and society. No wonder out of frustration (your own making) you are supporting a CRIMINAL to become the president.
3KIDS is over pop to you? i stand with kanu all the way,anyday anytime. pls go up north and give them lectures on over pop. they need it more. does my name look or sound like an atikulator to you?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Maket:
Atiku will be arrested at the point of him leaving the airport.
He won't come back to Nigeria again

I thought u guys said he will b arrested at d point of entry?

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by 22brains(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:

https://politicsngr.com/just-apc-reacts-atikus-trip-us-reveal-next-line-action/
imbecilous APC always reacting. them don see Atiku swag pass buhari. education is good jare....

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by brenister10: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
They made going to America a requirement to contest for the post of the President, now he's in USA, dem no gree us rest

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by 22brains(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
lexy2014:

I thought u guys said he will b arrested at d point of entry?
imbecilous APC always reacting. them don see Atiku swag pass buhari. education is good jare....
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by lexy2014: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

Abeg No vex

Did PMB really say all this??

so u no watch d programme?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Platony(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

PAINERY....... smiley
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gentlegenius(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
troublemakea:
Buhari That has handed the presidential ticket
to Great Ogboru.

We actually have an idiot as president.

There ... I said it

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by deavicky(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
na wa for una, APC people. Atiku cannot enter US, now he has entered una still want to turn the story around.
However thank God he did went to US because i was believing the nonsense lie from APC.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by anjowaka510(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
deboysben:

https://politicsngr.com/just-apc-reacts-atikus-trip-us-reveal-next-line-action/
Sebi una first say no way on earth will he enter US,una dey gree small small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law / Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.