Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action (62258 Views)

Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by 22brains(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
brenister10:
They made going to America a requirement to contest for the post of the President, now he's in USA, dem no gree us rest
imbecilous APC always reacting. them don see Atiku swag pass buhari. education is good jare.... though am neither in Support of APC nor PDP, but we need a leader who can represent us and not the one we represent by dictating what to say to and Still end up calling us lazy youths.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by molas02: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown? I am ashamed on his behalf...let him go in his personal capacity as a private citizen....nonsense.....

what is this one saying, a whole state on a shutdown?
nonsense

APC right now...its AMERICA not USA
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by 22brains(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
kanubiafra:
3KIDS is over pop to you? i stand with kanu all the way,anyday anytime. pls go up north and give them lectures on over pop. they need it more. does my name look or sound like an atikulator to you?
imbecilous APC always reacting. them don see Atiku swag pass buhari. education is good jare.... though am neither in Support of APC nor PDP, but we need a leader who can represent us and not the one we represent by dictating what to say to and Still end up calling us lazy youths.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by 22brains(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
molas02:

what is this one saying, a whole state on a shutdown?
nonsense

APC right now...its AMERICA not USA
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by femidejulius(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Because to me, a boy and a girl are the same. I never thought it will result to anyone questioning whichever example I cited. You however obviously think there's a different between a boy and a girl,for you won't have questioned my using a boy as an example if you believe that both sexes are the same.
fk001:

Why did you site your example with baby boy? Why not girl?

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by mozona(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
story
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by nasinebifegha(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
femidejulius:
Why then has the APC be saying he cannot visit the USA when they know his visit makes no meaning?

It is like when a woman calls another woman barren because she cannot conceive and give birth after staying in her husband's house for years. Then, the barren woman gives birth to a baby boy and yet you still continue calling her barren for giving birth to only one child.

Is one child not a child?

Wise Saying my brother so much fun here

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Bimpe29: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku's famous trip to USA dey pain them.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Angelawhite(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Atiku will never be president.

Okay. Your life is still precious to us. Stay away from ropes. I repeat, stay away from ropes.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by NofiuFade(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown? I am ashamed on his behalf...let him go in his personal capacity as a private citizen....nonsense.....
I vow to keep mute through out this campaign but see "You no well" you seriously need help.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by waltec(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Baba, you are on point. You will not die young.[Qquote author=femidejulius post=74881895]Why then has the APC be saying he cannot visit the USA when they know his visit makes no meaning?

It is like when a woman calls another woman barren because she cannot conceive and give birth after staying in her husband's house for years. Then, the barren woman gives birth to a baby boy and yet you still continue calling her barren for giving birth to only one child.

Is one child not a child? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Zona123(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
See these ones still dey make mouth, no shame at all, no be una been dey make noise everywhere say him no fit set foot for America, Now e don happen, una begin recognise say anybody fit go America like say to go America na criteria to becoming naija president.
Oya na make una do arrest am make him no come back again.
Yeye zoneBs angry angry shocked

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by kapelvej: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
gdonj1:
Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?
Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.
Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?
Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.
Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?
Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.
Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?
Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.
Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?
Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.
This is someone you want as a president for another 4 years? Tueh
Chairman , i beg nor vex ohhh, is this true, because I want to send it to one of my zombie friends
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by lexy2014: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Pls in what capacity did Atiku go 2 America? Regarding d shutdown, are u saying d FBI isn't working because of shutdown? If atiku is such a thief, y has EFCC not swooped on him all this while?

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Eshinwaju: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Angelawhite:

Okay. Your life is still precious to us. Stay away from ropes. I repeat, stay away from ropes.

Rubbish
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Eshinwaju: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
lexy2014:

Pls in what capacity did Atiku go 2 America? Regarding d shutdown, are u saying d FBI isn't working because of shutdown? If atiku is such a thief, y has EFCC not swooped on him all this while?

Only essential staff. EFCC is limited in that atiku controls critical infrastructure in Nigeria.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Only essential staff. EFCC is limited in that atiku controls critical infrastructure in Nigeria.

In what capacity did Atiku go 2 America? What are d critical infrastructure in Nigeria that atiku controls that has limited EFCC? Can d essential staff not arrest Atiku?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by kokan: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Always remember to give credit to whoever you copied from. The Original writer wrote he PRESUMED he went under Saraki delegation which is absolute wrong. This is just to cover APC Shame

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Angelawhite(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Rubbish

Okay rest in peace
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Eshinwaju: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
lexy2014:

In what capacity did Atiku go 2 America? What are d critical infrastructure in Nigeria that atiku controls that has limited EFCC? Can d essential staff not arrest Atiku?

Use your brain and stop acting dumb.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
gdonj1:
Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?
Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.
Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?
Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.
Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?
Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.
Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?
Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.
Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?
Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.
This is someone you want as a president for another 4 years? Tueh
Just imagine.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Eshinwaju: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
lexy2014:

One can see Saraki and atiku are scared....they are uncomfortable....the fear of US agents is the beginning of sense...shaky shaky crooks.

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

Use your brain and stop acting dumb.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy C person wey de use im brain can't answer simple questions. Or should we get osinbajo to come& help u interpret d questions?

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

One can see Saraki and atiku are scared....they are uncomfortable....the fear of US agents is the beginning of sense...shaky shaky crooks.

That's good. Pls answer this:

In what capacity did Atiku go 2 America? What are d critical infrastructure in Nigeria that atiku controls that has limited EFCC? Can d essential FBI staff not arrest Atiku?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Burgerlomo: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
What a perfect match shocked

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by CrestMan: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
fk001:

Why did you site your example with baby boy? Why not girl?

Abeg sorry. On his behalf I have changed it to baby girl. Shee you go rest now? undecided
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
kanubiafra:
3KIDS is over pop to you? i stand with kanu all the way,anyday anytime. pls go up north and give them lectures on over pop. they need it more. does my name look or sound like an atikulator to you?

Do you earn up to N3m a year? If yes, then you are okay. If not, yes you are not ok and you are overpopulating us.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by edibobo: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku's American visit pains PAC to their bone marrow
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by jellington: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
NOT ATIKU AGAIN! ATIKU AND CRONIES WILL MORTGAGE THE LEFT OVER OF THIS COUNTRY IF EVER ELECTED.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nature8(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
[s]Why did Atiku go with Saraki under the cover of legislative diplomatic immunity? Why was he constantly looking behind his back? Why does Saraki have to be there? Why did atiefku go when the USA government has a shutdown? I am ashamed on his behalf...let him go in his personal capacity as a private citizen....nonsense.....[/s]

I dey shame for you, abeg goan hide undecided
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Eshinwaju: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
lexy2014:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy C person wey de use im brain can't answer simple questions. Or should we get osinbajo to come& help u interpret d questions?

You need a brain transplant......muumuu. Lack of comprehension appears to be an issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu / Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.