Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) (98134 Views)

Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by 22brains(m): 3:18am On Jan 20, 2019
lukency:
See nyash like rotten pawpaw.
eww!!
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Smony: 6:30am On Jan 20, 2019
omo see gobe
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:44am On Jan 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If it were to be me, I swear I will bring out my big black curved rigid dicck and smashed those big soft ass with a hot doggy style without even minding anyone at the party. tongue tongue
That ass is Big mehn and she gat a nice shape too. Infact where is my Vaseline.tongue tongue
badoski......so you go dey pound dat soft ass like ...the sound go dey like .fakp faf..puff...puff...but wat about if she fart...
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Saintsami(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2019
Akpuramkpubem
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by banky200: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2019
Do u know that u can make lots of money importing cheap goods from abroad and reselling here in Nigeria and become very rich like,konga.this mini import business has the potential to make you lots this year. Because the profit margin of the goods u will be importing and selling here in Nigeria is very very high.and the goods are very very cheap.imarging buying goods as low as 500 naira and selling them for 2000 naira here .what are you waiting for ?.why don't you call us an let us show you the way to make money fast fast this year.and this does not disturb your job.as the imported goods can be delivered to your door step
Goods like phones bags, iPads ,necklaces,ring, phones ,shoes,laptops etc call us on 08062773986
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 20, 2019
At least south African ladies know what the meaning of pool party is unlike Nigerian ladies that will wear agbada by the poolside instead of bikini
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Fash20: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2019
See ass

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
badoski......so you go dey pound dat soft ass like ...the sound go dey like .fakp faf..puff...puff...but wat about if she fart...

looolzz.. wetin concern me with fart .

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2019
Best believe that dude's gonna get some. grin
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2019
she had thick thighs,hips and a nice ukwu plus a tiny upper body.she looks much better than the other orobos i am seeing.its like she keeps herself in good shape.
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2019
AONE555:
Yezz
yezz for what just turn back and see what's happening this way
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2019
22brains:

big yash is disgusting. very rumpled and wrinkled.
too rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2019
lefulefu:
she had thick thighs,hips and a nice ukwu plus a tiny upper body.she looks much better than the other orobos i am seeing.its like she keeps herself in good shape.
No wahala but don't try her nwanne,
Ichoro inwu?
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:25am On Jan 20, 2019
ITEM OKPI EEEH,
Lekwa ukwu,baby boy come and testify you know better than we do
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2019
Oke osisi anunuebe,
Ukwu porpor eji ladder arigo
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If it were to be me, I swear I will bring out my big black curved rigid dicck and smashed those big soft ass with a hot doggy style without even minding anyone at the party. tongue tongue
That ass is Big mehn and she gat a nice shape too. Infact where is my Vaseline.tongue tongue
here us your Vaseline
Oya start before Amadioha the god of thunder will strike you
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2019
Brokeboy111:
What is today's date sef
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Some men can't lift a bottle but can carry a90kg weights of yash.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2019
happybee:
Chai!
lol grin grin smiley
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
u will die with this ur Vaseline someday >: grin
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Myth121(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2019
Disgusting. 20 something year old lady with 60 something year old laps.
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
South African ladies and big bakassis.

A friend who was there a while said he relied heavily on breast fvcking...

The prevalence of HIV and STis is just too high there
he dey fear HIV? Haha. Who no go near? Before I go fvck women there.. I must run test on her
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by mrajahh: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
SUNDICOS:
ITEM OKPI EEEH,
Lekwa ukwu,baby boy come and testify you know better than we do

Ala gbawa orachie...jokwa nwanne
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

looolzz.. wetin concern me with fart .
just to knack pussy abi..
Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by Are1234: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
DM FOR REAL AFFORDABLE FIXED MATCHES APROVED FROM DIFFERENT TEAMS SOURCE 1000% GUARANTEED.. JOIN OUR VIP TODAY TO ENJOY UNLIMITED WINNING WITH US EVERY WEEK, CALL OR WHATSAPP +2348071212648

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) by winj: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
fat shapeless amoeba described as "curvy" by stupid Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.