Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him (5490 Views)

Moment Omoyele Sowere Demanded Apology From Arise Tv (video,pics) / Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January / Breaking!!! Karma Catches Up With JJ Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by Optional09: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
proudevil:
tell us how we can arrest this woman.

If that’s your job, do your job. I can’t do your job for you
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by proudevil: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Optional09:

you are a very good citizen show us evidence that this woman is a girls traficker.you have this information since and you allowed her to continue are criminality as alleged by you.
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by proudevil: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Optional09:

you are a very good citizen show us evidence that this woman is a girls traficker.you have this information since and you allowed her to continue are criminality as alleged by you.I'm not a police officer I'm concern citizen like you.
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by Optional09: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
proudevil:
you are a very good citizen show us evidence that this woman is a girls traficker.you have this information since and you allowed her to continue are criminality as alleged by you.I'm not a police officer I'm concern citizen like you.

You’ll meet us in court for her blackmail
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by eluquenson(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
This woman is one of the wicked people taking us backward in this nation, she's paid to blackmail sowore
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by princetom1(m): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Yankee101:
When i say Sowore can never be President, people don't understand

I won't be the one to burst his bubble but he has toooooooo much skeleton in his cupboard

He'll milk the country dry. Buhari na child's play

Have u now found out the truth?
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by princetom1(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2019
sean1000x:

Typical afonja.

Have u now found out the truth that sowore is absolutely not guilty? That she is a paid pdp agent?
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him by Scream(m): 1:27am On Dec 08, 2019
She runs an Allen Junction NGO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Calls Police To Arrest Protesters In London. / Anambra Election : Breaking! APC Just Won 4 Local Governments! / Tinubu Looks So Handsome And Agile In New Photos. Wow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.